001

The Charlie Team
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minseok!” Minseok turned his head when he heard someone’s calling his name. He saw a small guy running toward him. “Minseok?” The guy is panting when he finally reach Minseok.

“What is it, Ryewook?” Minseok asked.

The guy—Ryewook, quickly patted Minseok’s shoulder. “Chief Jung called you to face him in his office.”

“Chief Jung?” Minseok widened his eyes. “Did I do something wrong?”

Ryewook answered hesitantly. “I’m not really sure though, but he did call you.”

“Okay, thanks.” Minseok then continue to walk.

What did he want?

***

Minseok knocked the door in front of him.

“Come in?” he heard someone’s voice from inside. He opened the door and enter the office. “Ah, Minseok, come in.”

Minseok realized that Chief Jung is not alone. Chief Jung asked him to sit next to the guy. He’s very tall, slim figure, sharp face, and has the kind of face that every girl will make all the girl swoon.

“You remember Yifan, yes?” Chief Jung points to the tall guy who sits next to Minseok.

Of course he remember that guy, the geek Chinese guy from his old team. They went to the same detective school. There were the three of them, Minseok, Yifan and a girl named Sooyoung. Yifan is the guy who always wears glasses and bring a book about how to become a great detective with him. A guy who always got bullied by the other students. A guy who has big crush on Sooyoung and watch her secretly while the beautiful girl studying the case that were given to their team by their teachers. Such a poor guy, pathetic actually. Never wanted to reveal his feelings for Sooyoung. Too bad, after graduation, the girl got engaged to a police chief named Changmin and Yifan study abroad in Canada. That left Minseok all alone.

And now here he is, reuniting with his old teammate. But this, he is no longer the Yifan that always got teased by their friends. This Yifan, wow, he’s different. Minseok realized that he dyed his hair blonde, and Minseok could see he pierced his ears. Even though with that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter