The New Tattoo

The New Tattoo

"Jimin stop right there!" You called after him, desperately running behind him in your high heel shoes that had given you blisters. "Jimin! At least tell me what you are doing?!"

He swung around in his drunk state and stared at you as if that was the silliest question ever. 

"Im getting a tattoo, duhhh!" His words were slurring and he was having a hard time staying still. He kept walking down the road until he reached the local tattoo parlour. 

In a final attempt to try and stop him, you grabbed his shoulders and turned him to face you. Once you had done that you regretted it immediately because as he breathed out his alcohol full breath, you breathed it in, making you faint for a second. You shook it off and stared straight into his eyes. 

"Jimin. Listen to me. You are drunk. If you seriously want a tattoo then sleep on it and come back when you are sober. Pleaseee."

You were desperate now. You didn't want your boyfriend with some horrid drunken tattoo covering any part of his lush body.

But in response he brushed you off him and walked into the parlour. You tried to pull him back but he got out off your grasp this time. 

"No. Y/N. I want to do it now. I have the perfect design." Once again you breathed in his breath full of alcohol. Why does he have to be stubborn sometimes? Oh right. He’s drunk!

“Hello. What would you like to get today?” the tattoo man asked. Jimin whispered something in his ear. You saw the man chuckle and nod. Jimin looked at you and smiled. A drunk smile. He looked incredibly cheeky, but he also looked as though he could collapse any moment. You sighed and sat in the chair. There was nothing you could do now. It was his fault if he regrets it.

A little while later you walked out of the parlor with Jimin, you holding him up for support. “I know you’re gonna regret this Jimin.” You kept nagging him.

“I’m not y/n! Stop saying that!” He walked crooked. You steered him back on path. 

“But Jimin it’s true! I mean, you're not smart but you should be smart enough to realise that this wasn’t your best move!”

“Why do you keep saying that I’m gonna regret it huh?” He gestured to his left forearm, where you saw a little pink heart. Inside the pink heart was your name. You stared at him in surprise and awe.

“What if one day, one day we break up?” Your voice seemed amplified on the quiet street. “Y/N. We are gonna be together forever and ever. I promise." 

It might've seemed a drunken drawl but you saw something sincere in his eyes.

"Look, I know you’re thinking that I was stupid to do this. But I know for a fact that we’re never going to breakup. I know that I love you. And will forever love you." 

He was starting to get more unbalanced. You slung his left arm around your shoulder and walked him home safely, glancing every few seconds at his new tattoo.