excuse me, i'm gonna bully you

lets make it a happy birthday

 

Again it’s a story of two classmates who’s bullying each other. They think their day wasn’t complete without trash talking each other.

 

“YAH!  Sungmin-ssi! BABO BABABABABABO~!!” Cristel shouted at Sungmin’s face.

Sungmin pushed Cristel out of his sight and covered . “Why so loud?! Looks like a talking chicken, blahblah. AISH! Shut up!”

“Mmm~! Take it off me!” she shouted again and then she run towards her chair when she saw her teacher was in her way inside the room.

“Where not done yet! I’m going to feed you paper balls later! BWHAHAHAHA!” she added.

Sungmin just ignored her, then the teacher went in, and then this Cristel sits and give her teacher an innocent look.

While the teacher was facing backward, writing some blahblah’s on board Cristel makes a paper balls for Sungmin. Sungmin was sitting 2 chairs away from the teacher’s deck. So Cristel starts to throw the papers to Sungmin’s back. Since she’s a weak girl, any of 5 attempt wasn’t hit Sungmin’s. She got mad so she pick up almost 10 little paper balls then threw it to Sungmin’s with her full force. This girl was very unfortunate, yes, UNFORTUNATE because her teacher faces at them, then all the paper balls she threw hits her teachers face. The face of their teacher went into frown. Saying to Cristel’s face “the guidance office was waiting for you my dearest student~” Cristel didn’t waste her time and so she went to the front and pick all up the paper balls that she specially made only for our Sungmin. She apologizes to her teacher but she can’t carry to face the teacher’s face so she bows down her head while apologizing to what she have done.

She was too paranoid, she thinks she saw Sungmin’s face laughing at her. But Sungmin didn’t make any facial expression. Actually he was concerned to what will be Cristel’s punishment.

Sungmin suggested to their teacher if he may also come to the office since he’s the one that Cristel was targeting that moment. So the teacher agrees.

 

*at the office*

“What’s your point? Why did you just do that crazy thing?” the teacher asked

“Nothing, I just found out that it may shorten my boring time so…” she answered but the teacher talks again

“So…? I thought you’re one of my 5 kindest students in that class. I mean you’re quiet, innocent looking, a very nice girl and a girl who’s studying her lessons seriously.” The teacher said to her

“And you Sungmin? What’s up? You just let her to do that to you?” she asked Sungmin

“Yes, because I’m waiting for her time to be caught.” He answered

“Aish~ so that’s it you..!” Cristel murmured

“As a punishment you two will be seated at the back.” The teacher told them

“Omo! That’s all?” Cristel shouted very excited “it’s going to be easy to bully you” she thinks.

“No no no, I’m not finish yet. As you two seated at the back, you will also write a words of encouragement for each other so that you may stop bullying each other okay?” the teacher added. “You may now go, and I’ll see you tomorrow”

As the teacher dismissed the both of them Cristel starts complaining about their punishment.