Chapter Two

Real Love in Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

There was so crowded of hungry people. All of them were slurped their food and talked. Sanghee was so busy went here and there took some notes and bowed. She was really tired but she was okay with it, she likes work hard moreover it makes money. So she can buy a medicine for her mother and buy book for school. She didn’t need to earn money for her school since she got the scholarships.

“two bowls of jajjangmyeon and two glasses of ginger tea!”she shouted, wiped her sweat then went to another table and there were a guy with jacket.

“yes sir, may I help you?”she was ready to took a note until that guy asked for something.. that the restaurant not provide it.

“one kimchi fried rice please..”said him casually.

“I’m sorry sir but we don’t have it. But I’ll recommend our jajjangmyeon, it has the best taste here!”she talked politely. The man seemed not satisfied with what she said. Sang Hee waited patiently but the man still didn’t order for some jajjangmyeon or else, just sat silently thought what should he eat. It wasted Sanghee’s time. Meanwhile there are still 3 customers who already called her for some help but she still waited the man.

“but I already eat it 2 days ago and I wanted different food now”he aswered . Sanghee heaved a heavy sigh but still patient. “We’re so sorry but if you want to eat something and it’s not our jajjangmyeon, you can go to the other restaurant that offers various foods. 4 blocks away from here” she showed him the way with her hand. “our jajjangmyeon is –“

“alright,  30 jajjangmyeons and 30 cups of green tea please then send them to this address at 7:30 pm okay?”he gave a piece of paper to her. Sanghee was so happy and also felt so grateful, she thanked and  bowed many times. That guy was just smiled and walked outside with both of his hands on his pocket. She eyed him until he left the restaurant. She felt like that guy was really familiar.

At 7:20 pm she was ready to deliver those jajjangmyeons to the address that the guy wrote. The location is not far away from her part time job place. she packed them to the motorcycle and went there immediately without using a jacket, just a cardigan. It was cold at night but you seemed not bothered by the temperature. After she arrived there, she smiled happily. So here is the place where Taeyong sunbae get trained? Is he doing well? Thought her. She stepped to enter SM building and went to the receptionist first.

“excuse me, miss, do you know where is the gathering room C?”asked her politely.

“yes.. it’s on the third floor near practice room B” the receptionist smiled and gave the direction of the lift. “okay, thanks for your help” Sanghee bowed and went to the gathering room C on the third floor with 2 boxes full of jajjangmyeon and green tea. She knocked the door when she was in front of the room. Someone opened the door and she shocked. It was Sehun EXO. She knew it. She controlled herself to not to express her excitement. He is an EXO member for God’s sake!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter