Chapter One

Real Love in Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : so this is chapter one! Please anticipate to it! :)

 “And now.. Sanghee! Okay, come here in front of class to solve and explain this math problem” said Mr. Park. Sanghee looked into her wrist and realized something.

“Okay, sir.. but it’s just one minute left to go home“ she tried to make an excuse so she shouldn’t go in front of class.

“just come here and explain it, there is STILL one minute, not just one minute left”

“later sir, I have to do some stuffs here” she pretended  to busy looking for something in her bag. Mr. Park closed his eyes slightly, and starred at Sanghee.

“Come. Here. Right now. Or your math score –“

“Okay sir, I’m coming… wait for me..” She walked slowly but then the bell was ringing to the entire school. Sanghee threw her sweetest smile towards him. the students in the classroom already packed their things then she just bended 90 degree to Mr. Park and went back to her chair. Mr. Park sighed. And gave signal to the students to silent.

“because the school time is over, you can go home right now. Remember your homework, and don’t forget to study for the next quiz! That’s all for today, thank you for your attention, see you tomorrow!” Mr. Park tidied up his things and went outside the class, followed by the students.

Sanghee still half-smiled and took her headphone, played some music, opened a wrapper and chewed the bubble gum. She looked at her watch. Still one hour to go to jajjangmyeon restaurant and do my part time job anyway she thought, then managed to go to Taeyong’s class. Taeyong was an SM Trainee and her senior in high school. She was his fan. He impressed Sanghee when he played piano in school festival and then did some rap in front of the audience.

She looked into the classroom and there he was. Still sleeping with his hand on the table. Sanghee smiled and approached him. She sat in the chair beside him and took his picture with her phone but oops! he woke up because of the noise she made while took his picture. she startled and he blinked his eyes, still sleepy but-who-the-heck-is-she-taking-my-photo?

“Ya! What are you doing?”said Taeyong.

She ran out of class immediately. Taeyong eyed her until she went outside the class and smirked.

Why am I so stupid, not turn off the sound yet? Thought her regretting what just happened. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter