Three Handsome Fellas

Four Seasons Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your POV~

Helen brought us to a cafe called Mouse Rabbit. Today, there were lots of customers in the cafe. When our turn came, standing by the cashier was a man with dark hair and wearing glasses. He even had two ear piercings. We tried our best to remember what we've learned today. 

 

???: Annyonghaseyo. May I take your order?

Mom: Yes. (tries to speak Korean) One cup of Americano.......and.......uh.......one mango smoothie and.......two chocolate cakes, please. 

???: Hmm......okay. Anything else, ma'am?

Helen: (in Korean) I'll have a cup of latte and a Oreo cheesecake, please.

???: Ne. Is that all?

Helen: Ne.

???: That would be ₩19,000, please. 

 

~Your POV~

As Helen paid the guy, I couldn't help but to stare at him. He is quite gorgeous. I kept on staring at him, even as he brought out our orders. The guys notices me and I stopped what I was doing.

 

???: Is there something you need from me, miss? 

You: I....uh.....uh........no. (shook my head)

???: Okay. Because you were staring at me the whole time. 

You: (feeling confused because of language barrier) 

Helen: I apologize, sir. (takes the tray) Come along, you. 

 

I flash a quick smile and walk away with Helen and mommy. Whew! That was close. I just sat down and ate my chocolate cake. 

 

Mom: I saw that, dear.

You: What?

Mom: You had a crush on that cashier. That's why you kept staring at him with those goo-goo eyes.

You: (blushes) N-No, I'm not! 

Mom: (laughs) You're blushing now. 

You: He looks handsome, that's all. And besides, I don't know him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter