1)

Just One More Chance ♬
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just take love away, I don’t need any of it

This crappy, foolish love, I wanna end it right here
Take the good memories and leave
So I can erase you even for a moment

It’s obvious that
I’m pretending to be fine
But the scars will heal
I realized that the end is harder than the start
I don’t know where to go but I’m good good
Why are you sugar coating it?
We all feel the same anyway
Honestly, no one wants our memories
We can go our separate ways but why don’t you look at me when I talk, you ask
Well I asked to see you but you were only filled with excuses every night
Now you want to?

I spent every night in tears
How can this thing be love?
This isn’t right, just go away

Red = Chinese 

Scribbling another line at my notebook on top of my mini table, I nodded satisfied and slighty surpised with what I managed to come up with from just 45 minutes of flying. I have no idea what's up with me and song writing lately, maybe it's because of the stupid bet I made with some certain person, or prehaps it's just an excuse to write down the things I want to say, or someone else to say to me.  

 

Not like it's gonna happen anyway...

 

A million flashbacks played in my mind causing me to clench my fist in irritation.

 

Nope, not even gonna think about it.

 

Pressing the little button to  recline my seat. I  leant back comfortably on my chair, before slipping on my earphones my ipod, hunting for a song to play aimlessly with my thumb and closed my eyes attempting to get some sleep, since I hardly got any from the night. 

 

My mind is still messed up from what's been happening the last few months, the unfairness and mistreatment of it.

 

Long story short, my best friend from 18 years ditched me for a , and it was like a double shot of pain cos I just happened to have a crush on him which was a hopless case, because like most stories go, he was totally oblivious to the whole thing. We fought a bit, and I tolerated all I could until the last straw was pulled and completely couldn't take it anymore. I snapped, he snapped she gloated and I let her win. Sounds like your typical Kdrama no? Only, there's no Lee Min Ho or Kim Soo Hyun  to save me from my misery.  

 

But yeah, it now brings me to here, soaring across the Yellow Sea to the Land of Rice, or well, China. Where I have a chance to embark my new journey to pursuing my music career, and get signed with a label or something. And who knows? Maybe I'll meet a nice Chinese guy? 

 

That would be a day...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter