1st blood drop

Royal Massacre

11 boys entered the ball room. All of them are wearing tuxedos and masks, but despite of all their covers, it was easy to guess who they are.

EXO.

One of the hottest and most renowned boy groups in the world. They are in for this night. A night that none of them would ever forget.

 

It was a charity ball held by a rich young bachelor. All of the funds would go to children with heart diseases, but what this ball's really for, no one knows at this time. But they would find out soon. Very soon.

 

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for coming tonight. I hope you'll all enjoy yourselves. Remember, this is just the start of a wonderful and thrilling night," a deep voice reverberates on the four corners of the room.

"Let the party begin," a smirk formed on his handsome face.

 

Kyungsoo walk towards the cocktail drinks, with Jongin following just behind him.

 

"Why?" Kyungsoo asked him, still not looking at the younger guy's direction.

"What why?" Jongin picked up a piece of an apple from the table, Kyungsoo pour himself some drink.

"Why do you seem so uneasy?" Kyungsoo voiced out as he held the glass on his right hand and slowly smelled the liquid inside it, Margarita, no doubt.

"It's just weird, don't you think?" Jongin's face turned into a frown, as if thinking about something. Kyungsoo just stared at him, taken aback by what the boy said. He thought he was the only one who noticed.

"A young bachelor. Very rich. Why would he throw a party-- a charity ball to be exact, and invite us, when all the other guests are business tycoons?"

"Maybe he knows us. Or he's a fan." Kyungsoo answered Jongin. But his frown deepens.

"But if so, why isn't he showing up and only talking on the big speaker? Plus his voice. It's as if it came from the underground. It sounds artificial, or at least to me." Jongin stared at the piece of apple for a long time before he ate it, still thinking of about the host and the strange feeling he has. Kyungsoo too, Jongin's words bothered him.

 

Sehun stood on the very corner of the room, quietly observing his surroundings. Something's not right. Something feels different, weird. This party was different from all the ones he has gone to. He doesn't know if it was because of the sea of people whose laughter seemed insincere, their smiles that seemed to hide something, or their eyes that darted over him and his group mates constantly. He doesn't know. But he was sure, there's something weird. He still doesn't know, but he will soon. He will do everything to know whatever secret they hide.

 

Baekhyun, Jongdae, Joonmyeon, Luhan, Yixing, Tao and Minseok sat on one table. They were in a serious conversation. They were talking about him. Wu Yifan. Their former group mate. How was he after a year? They didn't know. And they did not care much. They had buried him on the very back of their minds. But it was May 15, the date of the lawsuit filing. And they couldn't deny they were sad. What could they do? Nothing. It was past. It has passed. And they couldn't bring it back.

 

Chanyeol saw his group of friends on one table. How dare they leave him standing on the doorway, looking foolish, while they sat there and enjoyed the food without him? They would pay for this, Chanyeol thought jokingly as he made his way towards them. The party was full of people on masquerade costumes and it seemed that he didn't know any of them.

 

He was near to his group mates when he saw Kyungsoo and Jongin on the bar, having a conversation, and Sehun, alone on the corner. He made his way towards them, avoiding the guests' expensive clothes. He was near to them when he bumped into a tall and slender figure.

 

"I'm sorry," He said as he looked upwards. The guy was even taller than Chanyeol which is amazing for he is about six-foot-one.

Chanyeol looked at him closely. He knew him. He was sure he knew him. But he wasn't sure where he'd seen him. The guy immediately left, ignoring Chanyeol. The puzzled Chanyeol followed him with his eyes.

The taller guy whose face is masked fully, unlike the type of mask Chanyeol and the others use broke on a smile. This is the beginning.

 

"Chanyeol!" Joonmyeon shouted, calling his attention, snapping him out of his thoughts. He looked back to where they are.

"Leader---"

 

The place went black. All the lights turned off with a blink of an eye.

 

This is ridiculous, Chanyeol thought as he tried to locate where his phone was. When he finally found it, he fished it out of his pocket but...

 

Someone grabbed Chanyeol and covered his nose with a piece of a cloth. His eyes went heavy and he felt like he wanted to doze off. But no, he shouldn't. He tried to resist the arm that held him but it's too tough. The next thing he knows, he was too tired and too sleepy to fight.