(1st chapter) Mr. And Mrs. CHOI..

[M][I][N][Y][U][L] - || ONE-SHOT c0llecti0n ||

YURI POV

 

"OMMA!! i do not like to go to ballet class!"minyul yell while cry. Yuri look at her cute daughter.

 

"what? did you wanna look me angry?" Yuri look at minyul. 

 

"no. i hate when you angry."minyul looks sad.

 

"So, if you want omma look happy, you must go to ballet class.. okay?"yuri try to persuade minyul.

 

"ye, arasso omma"minyul answered with sad tone.

 

"now, go to class.later on the evening appa will take you home. okay?"kiss minyul forehead.

 

"ye, bye omma, saranghae."wave her small hand.

 

"omma too.muah."while show her flying kiss.

 

Yuri go inside the car, and start the engine. she open her

bag and take out her cellphone.She press number 1 and dial. after a seconds

someone answer.

 

"hello."

 

"Hello! this evening you must take minyul home. okay? i have a over time work, and

take her in your home, later i will take her at your house."yuri talk with serious expression.

 

"Yeobo ah, are you still angry with me?"minho talk with low tone.

 

"Heh, who's your yeobo? we are not a husband and wife anymore."

 

"but, yuri ah, please. our case still in court, we still husband and wife."

 

"if you consider me as your wife, why you do that to me?"

 

"that's just misunderstanding. please! give me one chance."minho persuade yuri.

 

"huh, i have go to work. we will talk later and dont forget to take minyul home."yuri off her cellphone.Yuri go to work.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

MINHO POV

 

"huh, what should i do now? i must convince her that i did not do that. but, how?"minho talk to himself. he must continue his work, Taemin came to him,

 

"Yah hyung! what's wrong with you? talking alone.. anything happen?"

 

"Oh,erm.. taemin ah, can you help me?"

 

"help? what help?" minho sigh. 

 

"huh! yuri and me, our case still in court and i love her very much, but she still angry

with me, she was still considered that i had a relationship with krystal, please i must tell

her the truth. i do not want our marriage will damaged. please."

 

"erm.. hyung ah, i think i can help you." taemin said with full of confident.

 

"oh really? how?" get exited to know. taemin whispered to minho.

 

"WHAT?" minho shouted.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

YURI POV

 

Yuri just arrived at her workplace.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi yuri shi." a guard wish to yuri.

 

"Ahjusshi, my name is kwon yuri, not  choi yuri. make sure to corret your pronounce and i will wish you back." yuri get angry.

 

"oh! why she angry? did i say something wrong?" a guard getting confuse.

 

"Huh!! why he must make my mood ruined in this morning." 

 

Yuri go to her office with angry face.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

MINHO POV

"when should i start?" minho look at taemin.

 

"erm. i think you should start now!"

 

"oh, is it really helpful?" minho afraid his plan will fail.

 

"its okay hyung, i know you can do it." taemin give minho some advice.  

 

"okay, i will start now. wish me luck ok?"

 

"ok hyung!"

 

minho take out his cellphone and dial someone number. after a few minute. krystal come in minho office

 

"oppa, what happened? why you call me?" krystal ask.

 

"krystal ah, can you help me?"

 

"help? erm. what is it? i will try my best to help you."

 

"can you act like you are my girlfriend?" minho ask.

 

"erm.. what? but why oppa? its anything happen?."

 

"ye, its about yuri, she misunderstanding with us.did you remember last time, when we act as lover,to make your fiancee getting jelous? she saw everything." minho looks upset

 

"arasso oppa.i will try my best to help you! but when will we start?" krystal smile. 

 

"thank you krsytal ah.we will start this evening."

 

"its okay oppa, i will be the one who is responsible for this case. because of my fiancee you and yuri onni will get divorce." krystal feel guilty.

 

"its okay krystal ah, we will make sure our plan sucess."

 

"okay oppa. i will go to your house in this evening. annyeong."

 

"oh.. okay annyeong!" krystal walk away.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

    

YURI POV

 

"AH! why this morning everyone wanna make me angry.!" yuri walk inside elevator, she prees number 17. suddenly someone hold elevtor door, and its open. 

 

"thanx."a man talked.

 

"erm." yuri just ignore that man, she still angry.

 

that man look at yuri. and he remembered someone.

 

"yah! yuri shi!" he shouted.

 

yuri look at that man. 

 

"oh!! donghae shi..what are you doing here?" getting exited.

 

"yah! what question you ask.. he he. this was my workplace." smiled

 

"what? wow. same with me loh."

 

"owh really? erm, what position? i'm as editor.?"elevator door is opening they walk out and continue talk.

 

"owh, same with me. wow. i dunno we work at the same department. ha ha." yuri laugh. "so, how's your life?" continue speak.

 

"me, ha ha. i preety good. so, how about you.? did you got married already?" smiled

 

they walk and stnd infront of yuri office.

 

"yah! what question you ask?" 

 

"why? erm.. i mean who's the lucky man you got married with?" donghae wondered.

 

"erm. actually, i got married already, but. we will be divorce." yuri sad.

 

"WHAT!? why? did he do something bad to you?" 

 

"Yah! why you shouted? erm.. yes, she has another woman. and i hate to talk about them." 

 

"Choi yuri shi." team manager called yuri.

 

"OH! aish. ye Mam." 

 

"i have a work with you, please come to my office."

 

"okay mam." while bow.

 

"donghae ah, i will talk to you later. i got to go, see you again." 

 

"erm, okay.. but yuri ah! see after work. bye."wave hand

 

"bye.. arasso..!!"    

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MINHO POV

on the evening.

 

 

"minyul ah! " wave hand

 

"oh.. appa!!" happy, run to minho and hug him.

 

"ah.. my cute daughter. erm, today we will stay in appa home okay?" walk to the car.

 

"erm, appa. why you and omma not together?" sad.

 

"minyul ah, today appa and omma will be together.. i promise..dont be sad." persuade minyul

 

"really? yay!!" happy

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YURI POV

 

"donghae shi," wave hand toward donghae.

 

"oh! where are we going?" 

 

"erm, first of all, lets take my daughter."

 

"what? wah, already have a daughter."

 

"yes, and lets go now."

 

"okay, "

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

MINHO POV

 

"oppa, are you sure we will sucess,?"krystal asked

 

"of course, its same with your case. and we sucees ryt. your fiancee getting jelous and you already together." continue talk "okay, we will start when she take minyul home."

 

"yes..!!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

YURI POV

 

yuri and donghae just arrived at minho house. she walk inside the house and saw minho with krystal talk together.

 

"ehem.. minyul ah!! omma here.." control her anger.

 

donghae come to yuri and look at minyul

 

"oh.. omma..!! yay.."

 

"wow, you have a very beautiful daughter like you." donghae praise.

 

"oh.. yuri ah, erm.. come eat first.." minho come to yuri, and he look someone

besides yuri.

 

"oh.. minho shi." donghae greet.

 

"oh, donghae shi, what are you doing here?"

 

yuri look weird. "yah, how you know my husband."

 

"oh, honey ah.." krystal come and greet her fiancee.

 

They all sit together and tell the truth to yuri. yuri feel very shame,anger and happy.

 

"yeobo ah, you still angry at me?" talk with smooth tone.

 

"yah.. why you didnt tell me." yuri cry.

 

"yah.. i already wanna tell you, but. you dont want hear ryt?" "its okay, now.. please cancel the case.. i really love you.." while kiss yuri lips..

 

yuri respond back.. and they live happy as MR. AND MRS. CHOI..

 

Special thanx to:

Donghae

Krystal

Taemin

 

___________________________________

 

 

Please COMMENT and subscribe. if you want me to make you a

poster, just request at my poster shop, look at my story as an co-author. ^^ thnk

you all~!!