YDKL

YDKL

she sat on the sofa, waiting for him to come back from his work.

*tingtong*

a man who looked tired came in to his house "I'm home" he said and walked to his room without looked at her "YA! PARK CHANYEOL" she screamed at him "can you stop shouting at me?I'm tired ____-ah" he said to her "why you always come home late for this past three months?" she asked him, he walked away and said "I have a meeting with my client" 

"client?until midnight?" she asked him, he walked towards her "you don't believe me?come on ___-ah we already married" he said "so?" she raised her eyebrow "Mrs Park, stop act like a kid" he said in front of her face "who's act like a kid?" she asked him "YOU!why you only care with yourself" he said and closed the door, she was shocked and started to cried.

she went to their room and started to packed her stuff "ya, ____-ah what are you doing?" she didn't answer him and walked to the front door "ya, where are you going?" Chanyeol stopped her "let me go Park Chanyeol" she said with cold face, he let her go "ok. fine Kim ____" he went into the house and she away from the house.

she woke up with puffy eyes and messy hair, it's already a week after that night, she lived in the hotel. she always do her morning activity, when she brushed her teeth, she looked at the mirror "I miss you yeol". then she looked at their picture. she came out from her room and went to *bippp*

Asame as her, Chanyeol woke up with messy hair, and he touched an empty spot beside him "AAAHH ___-ah Mianhae, I miss you" he said with frustrated tone. he wear a brown sweater, it was a gift from her, after that he went to *bippp*

she sat on the bench in the park, then someone sat beside her, she looked at each other eyes "ohh yeol" "__-ah" they said it together, then Chanyeol said "Mianhae ___-ah, I make you cried, I said those things to you" she cried "oppa Mianhae, I always act like a kid, I never care about you feeling" she said. "will you forgive me ?" he asked her, she nodded and they smiled to each other. Chanyeol hug you tight.