Is That My Child?...

Is That My Child?

6:30 PM  (Myungwoo Hospital)

 

A girl about 8 years old was walking around Myungwoo Hospital with her teachers and friends as they had a school trip to the hospital. The girl's name was Sohyun, daughter of Oh Soohyun and illigitimate daughter of Han Jaejoon. As she was walking around with her best friend, Park Saehee , the two accidentally bumped into two doctors. 

"Kyaa~" Sohyun fell landing on her . 

Saehee managed to balance herself but as she look up, she saw her father and smiled. Hoon returned the smile . The other man held his hand to the other girl and asked,

"Are you okay?" 

The girl just nod as she was still looking down. She grab a hold onto his held hand as he pulled her up . The two suddenly felt familiar connection and warmth. Questions suddenly popped inside their heads. Wondering why was there a feeling of connection. Then a woman came running. 

"Sohyun-ah! Saehee-ah!" 

"Seonsangnim!" The girls called out for their teacher in unison.

Changyi catches her breath and spoke, "There you are, I told you to stay with us did I ?"

The two bowed to their teacher in apology, "Mianhae, seonsangnim..."

The two men smiled at the two girls. Hoon told his child that he 'll be back a bit late and she will probably eat dinner with her mother. Changyi thanked the doctors and walked with her students. 

The doctors continued walking until Jaejoon asked a question, "Hoon,  do you happen to meet Soohyun after those events?"

"Yeah, I remember the last time she came crying to me and Jaehee that she was about 5-6 months pregnant," 

"Pregnant ?"

"Yeah, pregnant with YOUR child," 

Jaejoon sighed. All these years she hadn't show up to him just because of that, he then asked Hoon to explain about his child. He already had a plan to visit Soohyun right away. 

 

 

 

At 8PM  (Soohyun's house)

"Omma~" Sohyun hugged her mother from behind. 

"Yes , baby? Do you need anything?" The woman asked her daughter with a warm smile plastered on her face.

"There's a man outside," 

Soohyun stood up and went to open the door. She suddenly froze when she saw her ex lover, Jaejoon. 

"Explain, Soohyun. What have you been hiding from me all these years?"

 Soohyun just kept quiet as tears formed in her eyes. She wasn't ready to meet him. 

"I met her already. The child that you have kept hidden from me," 

Soohyun then spoke up with fear in her tone, "Are you not going to forgive me for hiding her?"

Instead of expecting a slap, she got a tight hug instead, "I didn't said that, I'd rather want to marry you and take responsibility,"

Sohyun was listening to the conversation secretly but was caught by her mother. She thought that she was going to get scolded but her mother walked towards her and brought her to the man she had met earlier. Sohyun looked at the man with full curiosity. Jaejoon crouched and hugged the girl. She doesn't understand why but just returned the hug.

"Are you my Appa?"

Jaejoon just smiled and nod his head. Sohyun now understood why she felt the connection.

"Soohyun hugged her two precious people after wishing for hope of being with them forever.

 

Soon , the broken couple got married and stayed at Jaejoon's mansion. Starting from that day, their lives had changed into a happy normal family.