A gasp

Heartbreaker

Im trying to finish my geometry homework when my phone rang. It can only be one of two people, Tiffany telling me about some idol stuff or Benny asking for homework help. I look at my phone. Tiffany. 

"Hello. Tiff"

"Hi I just found out that SHinee Taemin is making a solo debut in August and EXO is filming a new variety show after the success of EXO Showtime."

"K thanks. So what happened today?"

"I was frustrated with the way the math teacher taught us. She doesn't explain why we need to use this or why we need to do this step  first . It got so annoying."

" but we learned this before this was merely a review"

"Shut up. Now the audience councillor thinks I lost my marbles so they are sending me to this mental center in downtown Manhattan. And promise me something?"

"As long as it is in my power to do it."

"Dont tell Benny about this k?"

"done."

The line went dead. And I still didn't finish my geometry homework. We needed to do 3 proofs and I still have 1 left. Just as I finish proving 2 triangles were similar because of SAS, my phone rang again. This time it was Benny calling for help in his homework. 

"Hello. What question do you need help with?"

"last one and how did you know it was me?"asked Benny

"You always call at this time. Anyways....

Angle H is congruent to angle J - given

Line HK is congruent to line JK- midpoint

Line IF is congruent to Line IG-given

Triangle IHJ is isosclese. Triangle - if opposite sides are congruent opposite sides are equal."

"okay I got it now."

"it should end as SAS"

"done now did Iffany call you yet? 

"Yep"

"What she say?"

"She said SHINee Taemin is making a solo debut in August and exo is comi-"

"Not that sort of news which mental center is she going to?"

"that information is classified. I need to go eat dinner now thank you. "

And I thought I closed my line on him. 

Mom came in and asked about Tiffany, And I told her, she was going to the mental institution in downtown Manhattan. And I heard it. A gasp

I didn't close the line and Benny heard the location.......

 

---------------

Geometry is really boring trust me on that 

Hope you enjoyed it

:'(