Don't Lie To Me

parklunatic's oneshot & drabble collection 2.0 ♡
Please log in to read the full chapter
  Title: Don't Lie To Me Characters: Hansol, Xero(Jiho), other ToppDogg members Pairing(s): Hansol x Xero Genre(s): , fluff Word Count: 991 A/N: i love toppdogg. a lot. oh, and there will probably be a second part to this. i'm just too lazy to write it now. enjoy~  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

     Again, he avoids my gaze. Somehow he is able to act like I don't exist even though I'm sitting right next to him. I keep kicking his foot gently, trying to get his attention. I've been staring at him too for longer than a minute, but he simply ignores me like before. I give up after a while, crossing my arms and looking at our fans that are now filing into the large room. It's Topp Dogg's second fan meet since we had released our music video and I'm trying so hard not to think about Jiho; to focus on the fans that have supported us from the very beginning, but I'm itching to know what's wrong him.

     Usually Jiho is very kind to me, even kinder than Byungjoo sometimes and the thought of him being mad at me gives me a sick feeling in my stomach and makes my heart sink. I can't think of any reason why he would want to ignore me or act this way.

     "Xero," I whisper, poking his shoulder a few times.

     He glances at me for barely a second and then back at our fans, giving a small smile and waving at them. Suddenly, I am enraged. He hasn't talked to me since the last fan meet, which was at least a week ago and now it's like he's looking right through me. What is up with you?

     I'm ready to scream at him — at the top of my lungs for that matter — but amazingly I contain myself. (Well, my voice at least.) I kick his leg again, not gently at all this time and shoot him a glare. I don't care if the fans notice, and even if they do, they will probably just think we're playing around.

     He winces, "What is wrong with you?" Jiho says with a new, fake smile glued to his face. I can't believe his acting. He looks so happy, but his voice is the complete opposite. His double-sided behavior is shocking.

     "What's wrong with you?" I hiss through my teeth.

     Some fans squeal as he puts his arm around me and I must admit, I blush a lit

Please log in to read the full chapter