Final Shot

The Best Worst Aim

In 1883,


Park Chanyeol was dating a young troubled woman named Kristina Wu. She was beautiful in many men's eyes. She had long, wavy, silky blonde hair accompanied by an oval face that suited her. The eyes she had were a dark brown color while her skin was milky white. She had a nice nose with light pink full lips. She was shorter than Chanyeol, but a bit taller than average woman.

Even though she was beautiful, her depressing mood made Chanyeol break their relationship. Beyond devasted by the news, she went to him for comfort. His name was all too familiar to everyone, Death. She had hung herself, her broken heart could no longer mend itself. Chanyeol felt no sympathy for her, and carried on with his life. He left her with her new lover, Death.

Chanyeol spent his days without worries. There wasn't a woman named Kristina to dampen his mood. He was so glad she was gone.

Kristina's brother soon caught word of what happened to his dear sister. Lu Han was enraged by the news. He knew he was no good for a sweet yet troubled woman like Kristina. Lu Han vehemently accused Chanyeol for the death of his sister. Lu Han grabbed a certain item with him and went out to find the good-for-nothing Chanyeol Park. All he could see at the moment was red, he was blinded by the thought of revenge.

Chanyeol was sitting by women in the park, flirting and chatting away with them. They weren't so happy to speak with a man who had no care for a woman. They politely walked away from the man. Lu Han, upon finding him, took his pistol out and shot him. Chanyeol fell back when he was shot. The bullet soon was lodged in the tree behind Chanyeol.

"You sicken me, Chanyeol," those were the only words Lu Han had ever exchanged with Chanyeol.

Aware of the consequences of murder, Lu Han knew what to do. He didn't want to ruin the family name, and proceeded to shoot himself. It was unbeknown to him that Chanyeol was much alive. Chanyeol was only grazed by the bullet on the shoulder. Lu Han failed to avenge his sister.

Years later, Chanyeol decided to cut down that exact tree. Reasons to doing so were unknown to people. He had no idea that the bullet Lu Han attempted to kill him with was still in the tree.

During the time, Chanyeol was having difficulties in cutting the tree down. (Maybe he should try and break up with the tree. I bet it'd cut itself from the news.) Chanyeol was also known at the time for a man who lacked brains. He decided to cut the tree down, with a certain fire arm. Dynamite. As expected, the dynamite destroyed the tree, but the results were short-lived.

The bullet that had been lodged in shot out with the explosion. The bullet went through Chanyeol's head, killing him instantly.

Revenge is always patient.

For some, it's best served on a silver platter.

For some, it's best to let fate do the killing for them.