Friends and confessions...

Our life...

I stayed in the kitchen, looking so sad, lonely and depressed…

“Umm, are you okay?” said Daesung who just came from the recording studio, I looked at him with watery red eyes and said “yeah… I’m fine, I just need someone to share my thoughts with, such as you… will you hear me?”, “of course, you’re my friend after all, what happened to you? Your lips are kind of bleeding…” he said worriedly, “that’s because I fell on them” I lied, “next time be careful ok?” he said, “yeah, thanks for the advice, I appreciate it” I said thankfully, “don’t mention it, I’m going to my room, need something?” he asked, “no thanks” I said and looked at the ground.

He went off and as soon as he got out, Taeyang came in…

“You need some treatment, let me fix you” he said and he opened the medication box, “what’s wrong with me? I’m alright” I said, he touched my lips and said “these little lips of yours are bleeding and ice cubes won’t do anything but make it worse”, I threw the ice cube in the trash can and touched my lips, I couldn’t feel them so I didn’t bother getting burned by medication stuff, after a minute maybe, he finished and said “I’m sorry about what happened… I didn’t know what I was doing and I didn’t want to-“, “no it’s alright, you didn’t do anything wrong, I cried because I’m tired and I need some sleep, I’m gonna go home before my mum kills me” I said worriedly, “I took care of it, you can sleep here today” he said and smiled at me…

“What did you say to her?” I said and smirked because I know that my mother is not the type that agrees so easily, “I called Yoona and asked her to tell your mother that you are going to sleep at her house, and I know that your mom trusts Yoona with everything” he said happily, “and where am I going to sleep?” I asked, “of course you’re going to sleep in my room” he said and pulled me to his room, “hey wait I didn’t agree to this!” I shouted, he pushed me in and said “you don’t need to agree, you already did” he lied, “when?!” I shouted and stepped back.

He kept on getting closer to me and closer and closer ‘till I fell on his bed, “hey don’t dare you touch me!!” I said as I hugged my chest to protect myself, “I’m not…” he said as he carried me and slowly placed my head over the pillow, he covered me with the sheets and sat next to me.

“You know that I can’t hurt you or do anything bad, don’t you trust me?” he said, I looked at his eyes to see if he is lying or not, he wasn’t… “I trust you but, you can’t sleep next to me” I said and yawned, “I’ll sleep on the other bed” he said, he kissed my forehead and looked at me before kissing my cheeks and he went to that other bed.
“Can I ask you a question before you sleep?” I said while looking at the roof, “yeah you can” he said and looked at me, “why do you love me? I mean… I’m not special, not that beautiful and not talented” I asked, “I love you because you are cute, the way you act with people makes me love you even more, the expressions you do when you’re sad are even more cuter than anything else, and I love when you blush if someone praises you, I love you more than anything else” he said and he smiled at me, I got shy and covered my face, he laughed at my reaction and kept looking at me.

“Hey stop looking at me! You’re scaring me just sleep!” I said, “I’m gonna wait ‘till you sleep” he said and looked at the roof, “okay then goodnight” I said as I closed my eyes.

I dreamed about him that night, we were getting married and we finished the speech thing, as soon as he opened the room you go to after the marriage, I woke up to see him looking at me from a really close angle…

“Hey! What the hell?! You scared me!” I said, “your eyelashes are taller than they normally are, did you put something on them?” he asked curiously, “no, they’re normal, can you please get off me now?” I said, “your eyes…” he said while looking at both of them, “what’s wrong with them?” I asked, “they’re huge!!... and pretty…” he said, “really?”… :3

“yeah, really” he said, I blushed and smiled, “hey, how are yo-“ said Seungri, who was really shocked of what he saw..

“Hey you got it wrong!” I said hurriedly, “yeah man I’m not that kind of person!” said Taeyang, “what were you two doing?” he asked, “he was waking me up” I said, “okay, breakfast’s ready!” and he immediately got out…

“Umm Taeyang?” I said, “yeah?” he said, “GET OFF ME!!!” I shouted, he was touching my s and I know that he didn’t mean it, but SERIOUSLY?!

“OHHH MY GOD I’M SORRY!!” he said and he ran to the bathroom, “god, what’s wrong with him?!” I said angrily.

We went to the kitchen and while we were eating breakfast…

“Umm Ji-Sun?” said Ji-Yong, “yeah?” I said, “Seungri and I are sorry… about yesterday…” he said while saying to Seungri to bow and say sorry too, “and I’m sorry about that too” and they bowed…

“HEEEY! It’s alright guys I forgive you… But please be careful with water guns it’s winter and I don’t want ANYONE to get a cold, okay?” I said while smiling, “okay” they both said…

I went home to get dressed for school and saw mom cleaning the living room…

“Hey mom, how are you? I missed your cute little face” I said cutely, “nado, now get going because you’re late” she said, “yeah don’t worry about me” I said while I was running to the front door…

“Hello class” greeted the chemistry teacher, “anyoung ha sae yo songsaeng-nim” said all the students while bowing respectfully.

“So today our lesson is going to be about…” and he completed teaching, I didn’t really care about chemistry lessons they’re so boring, but the teacher was so gorgeous, he’s in his mid-twenty’s…

I was looking at his face, body parts and his cute little lips, I thought I was drooling, “Ji-Sun ah, can you teach us how to write a formula?” he said while giving me the board pen…

“yeah, of course” I said and got up nervously, “so, we put this little cute number over here and this other cute number over there aaand… we’re done! Did I do it the right way teach?” I said while smirking because I knew that it was right…

“wrong, you did it wrong, Ji-Sun you’ll have to come to my office later, okay?” he asked while he was sighing, he looked depressed , “yeah, I’ll be there when I finish my classes” I said as I went back to my desk…

“hey, where’s your brain, huh? Did you lose it somewhere?” said Taeyang jokingly, “oppa, there’s no time for jokes, finally! My dream became true! I’ll finally be alone with the cute, gorgeous, beautiful and pretty teacher…” I said while I was holding my hands together, I thought that my eyes were sparkling with love and hope…

“What about me?!” he said angrily, “oppa, I’m just kidding with you, why are you so angry?” I asked, “because I have feelings and I get jealous easily”…

As soon as he finished his sentence, I noticed how cute my oppa is, his cute little eyes, his deep and y voice, his kind of puffy cheeks, and I couldn’t handle myself, my heartbeat was going crazy…

“Hey what’s wrong? Hey!” he shouted, I looked up at him and saw that he was REALLY close… he just looked at me, I thought for a second that he’s gonna back up and let me breath a little but noooo, he kept on looking at my whole face from my eyes to my lips…

I was going to say… “umm can you back up?”, but as soon as I opened my mouth he kissed me, like… a normal innocent cute kiss, I couldn’t help but kiss back, who can resist this cute man?!

“OOOOOHHHHH!!!” shouted Top, GD, Daesung and Seungri, I got scared and jumped back, “heeey, look who’s kissing? the two shorties” said Seungri, “hey! I’m not short! Come here!” said Taeyang as he chased Seungri, I was standing there like an idiot, no emotions at all, just blushing…

Suddenly, I saw GD looking at my face from a close distance, “hey, don’t do that! You scared me!” I shouted at him, “did you kiss him or did he kiss you?” he asked, “he did...” I said while backing up, “that was the cutest kiss I have ever seen in my entire life!” said Daesung with teary eyes, “and why are you tearing?” asked TOP, “because the scenery was so romantic and beautiful” he said while crying a little, “man, sometimes you become really dramatic, hey Ji-Sun! how did it feel?” asked TOP while smirking, “umm… kind o-of umm-” I said shyly and I couldn’t complete my answer because Daesung stood up and said “aren’t you ashamed of yourself?! What kind of a question is that?! Ji-Sun ah, let’s go and get some hot chocolate!” he pulled me out, he looked at TOP with flaming eyes and we went off.

We went to a café, we ordered some hot chocolate… “I’m sorry about TOP sometimes he gets really annoying…” said Daesung while looking at the ground, “it’s okay, I’m his friend too you know” I said, “but that question is really embarrassing!” he said angrily, “I understand that but, sometimes he can be really helpful and that’s what makes him special…” I said while smiling, “yeah I agree to that too” he said, “hey umm… there’s some of that hot chocolate on your lips…” he took a tissue and wiped it off, I blushed a little and said “thanks”…

We went back to the school; it was still break time so I went to Suzy’s classroom to say hi to her, Daesung went to TOP and GD.

“Umm… where’s Suzy?” I asked her classmates, “right behind ya!” she yelled, I GASPED and ran to the corner of the class, “hey! Could you please stop doing that?! I’ll have a heart attack next time!” I yelled at her, “I’ll never stop mwahaha!” she said and laughed in an evil way, “awww, poor Ji-Sun…” said Jonghyun from Shinee who just entered the class…

Jonghyun is my childhood friend, and we were in the same schools together so far, I ran and hugged him so tight and he hugged me back and kissed my cheeks cutely, “oppa! Where have you been?! I’ve been looking in every classroom but couldn’t find you!” I said worriedly, “Ya! My classroom’s next to yours! I saw your name on the students name list they put on every classroom’s door!” he said, “seriously?! That’s good for us, we can meet in the break then… oh I forgot, Suzy this is Jonghyun my best friend, Jonghyun this is my pretty and cute friend Suzy” I said while grinning, “Nice to meet you” said Jonghyun, “nice to meet you too” said shy Suzy…

From that day and on, I’ve always thought that Jonghyun and Suzy would make a cute couple so I planned something for them to pair them up…