Final

Love me for me

Annyeong this will be the final chapter enjoy pls. do


Sohee POV

Today is the juniors prom me and my friends have been waiting for Steeyah and Baekhyun to arrive. It was amazing how the boys can get Baekhyun distracted for 3 days. We are infront of the aditorium but my friends are doing everything we can to not let them meet. We set up everything in place. When we saw Baekhyun, we pointed where the boys are and Steeyah came after.

 

-FAST FORWARD-

 

Now its time to dance. Lay came over to our table and reach out his hand waiting for me to take it "My Lady" i giggled. I look back to my friends making sure to pare Baekhyun and Steeyah together, haven't i said that our prom consist of, we juniors and Seniors are wearing a mask. 

 

Steeyah's Mask

 

Baekhyun's Mask

They lead Baekhyun to Steeyah so she can dance with him. I look at Steeyah and she didn't know who is the boy she is dancing with "Baby im so proud of you" "Waeyo?" "Cause you did this for love" i blushed and bury my face in his chest and i heard him chuckle

 

Steeyah's POV

I look at the boy who is now standing infront of me, i look at his eyes. His eys were brown "Took a picture it last long" I blush because of what he said to me "Uhm im so..." "You look so beautiful" "Uhm G-gumawo" * why am i suttering, He chuckle *I think i know that voice* "Uhm can i ask..." the lights went out the guy infront of me is now nowhere to be found. My friends blindfoled me and we rush out of the auditorium. We ran you a building and we went up stairs. I heard the door open and they push me inside. I heard music and i smell vanilla. I took the blindfold and i saw....

 

Baekhyun's POV

My friends took me out of the auditoruim and went inside an unknown building. We when up the building to the rooftop *I think* i heard the door open and they took the blindfold off me "Guys what the are you doing?" "We know the you like Steeyah" "N-noo, i don't like her at all" * Actually i was lying, I don't like her, i LOVED her "Don't dey it" "Okay fine i love her" "Uhm we didn't say you loved her" "N--no i said like" "Yeah what ever" "Okay when the girls push her inside you will walk infront of her nad give her the roses and say what you have to say" i nod *Okay Byun Baekhyun you need to man up*

 

Steeyah's POV

I saw Baekhyun infront of me and giving me roses *I must be dreaming* "Uhm i think i must be dreaming" "No your not dreaming, Steeyah i know im not the kind of guy who can express his love to the one he love but trust me when i said that I LOVE YOU. I love everything about you youre personality, your laugh, your smile and your heart that i want to be mine" "Uhm Baek..." "Pls. be my girlfriend?" he said while kneeling down "Say yes already" my friends say "Yeah we work so hard for you guys to be together now" *PAK*  "Ow your ruining the mood" said Soyung said. I laugh at my friends sillyness "Byun Baekhyun my crush since forever asking me to be his girlfriend, how can i say no' Baekhyun stood up and hug me "Ah finally so emotional" *PAK* "OW what your problem' "Your ruining the mood again"


I hope you enjoy the Baekhyun oneshot. The ending of this story is very different from real life. I can't say because my friend might smack me when i go to school so i will leave you guys there.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling

Thank you for reading

Pls. sub. and add me if you want and pls. Follow me on instagram @exo_facereality it my new account and its has only 3 or 4 foolwer. I post quotes there but if you guys don't want its okay with me. :3