the concert

♬ My first K-POP concert experience \(T∇T)/

Everyone was shouting Lunafly. Sam came out with a camera in his hand, filming the audience. Teo and Yun after him. And started with "Clear Day Cloudy Day", without saying anything. To be frank, it was a little bit shaky, but it's normal for a first song. After that they introduced themselves and Sam said something in Romanian. They sang "One More Step" and everyone was singing with them. They were more relaxed and we could hear the true beauty of their voices.
 
When Sam sings, he looks into fans' eyes. He stops his gaze on you and looks into your eyes for a few seconds, you feel like he is singing only for you. Teo and Yun also make lots of eye-contact, when you wave at them, they wave at you back, but I was closer to Sam most of the time, and he was looking a lot towards us. He knows how to make his fans feel special :) 

 After that Teo jumped on the piano and started playing kids song :D Yun said something like "wow amazing". Sam said "You have to sing with us for like 2 hours. You want more? Maybe we can do like 100 songs." everyone screamed, but he said "nah.. to much, to much. I'm getting old now, so.." and someone from the audiance shouted "Ahjussi" :D. After that they sang "When I Was Your Man", and I think even Bruno Mars can't sing it that well!!

 The public started shouting Kiyomi, but Sam said "Kiyomi?What is that? Is that something Romanian? We don't understand you guys..." and Teo and Yun played along. At that point they were very chilled, communicating with the audience. And when we were too noisy before a song Teo was shushing at us in a very cute way so we calm down a little bit. The next song was "I'm Yours". They were very excited and performed with lots of love and energy. They looked genuinely happy to be on the stage.

 Yun took a tissue, to wipe his forehead and Sam said "Oh, you're sweaty. That's so y" and Yun was like "No y, no". After that he pretended he'll trow the tissue in the audience, but instead, he trew it at Sam :D. And from there on...the teasing game began. "Baby" was the next song.
 
Sam said theve've been trying to learn some Romanian and he said a few phrases, which was quite impressive! Romanian doesn't sounds easy at all! Teo:"next song is very famous in here" Yun:"Okeeey" Teo:"Really! My favorite song!" and that was "Impossible" :D No wonders it's his favorite song! He was adorable..
 
Teo said he's played these song all over the world, but they sound really good in Romania and at that point I thought "yeeeeah and you say that in every country", but he seemed so happy... like a kid, so I kind of.. believed him :D.
Sam ed his jacket and the public started screaming and he said "wait, I'm just undoing on button", but Yun said "Keep going! Two buttons, three buttons.." Sam:"Amm...maye later...there are very young kinds here." and Teo spread his arms and said with a straight face "I love children!"

 Teo again "Next song is very famous in here" Sam:"Every song is Pamous :D" making fun of his pronunciation, and they sang "Payphone". Yun sang so well, he exceeded all my expectations! He truly shines when he sings! 
 
 Sam said they've been trying to sing in different languages, and recently they've tried to sing in Spanish. And Teo said "aah too hot" Sam:"Too hot?" Teo:"Yeah, to hot, to hot! You guys are very hot. I love hot. Very passionate, and...beautiful, and...I love girls" and he lifted his eyebrows like a little teasing demon :D but he kept going "and...and" Yun:"So y" Sam:"haha he sounds like a ert." Teo:"And..and..especially in Romania. Aaand...aaaaand.. Finish!" Sam:"Sorry, we talk too much sometimes. Is that OK?" and we shouted "괜찮아" which means "it's ok". Than they saw a girl from Hungary and they made a joke "are you Hungary, I am hungry" and Sam apologized. Teo apparently got bored from all the talk and he said "I wanna sing more!" and they continued with "Yo Te Voy Amar"

 Sam:"I have to sing too? What should I sing?" Teo:"New song!" Sam:"New song? I don't have a new song ready.." Teo:"New song!New song!" Sam:"Nah old song, old song" and than Yun randomly said "Like you.. (old like him :D)" Sam's reaction was like he was stabbed in the back and Yun hurried to say "Just kidding" but it was too late :D Sam:"That was so harsh" but Teo imitated his accent and stole the moment. Sam wanted to say something more, but Teo started shouting "Are you ready" and Sam had to sing the next song without further talking. "California King Bed"

 A girl gave a rose to Yun, he got down the stage to take it, and later on he returned it, because he had to play the guitar. The next song he called her on the stage. He was shyly hugging her while they were singing "Just the way you are". Yun is adorable! Sam also hugged her and Teo gave her a back hug. They were all around her, singing. Teo made Yun go on his knee in front of her and at the end he kissed her forehead. It was amazing! (note to myself: next time bring roses! hahaha I'm kidding :D)

The last song was "How nice would it be" and after that they took a break. It was 21:30, so they had been singing for 1 hour.

And that was the first part of the concert.

-------------------------
 I think I messed up the chronology of the songs really badly....I'm searching for fancams so I can put here the most memorable moments and it takes lots of time... Also please excuse my English...I'm trying not to make mistakes, but the emotions from the concerts are very fresh and the more excited I get, the less English I speak (If that makes any sense) :D:D At the end I'll write my personal opinion about the guys....their personalities DEFINITELY surprised me a lot!! Also the level of fanservice was...just...you're seeing yourself.