Ready For Love

Ready For Love

 

Hi, I’m Sinni, Cho Sinni. I’m a high school student, second grade. It’s really fun, my high school life, why? Because I have a really great best friend, Oh Sehun. He is the kingka in our school and he’s handsome—I tell you. He is a very playful person from outside and he is really warm inside. I have known him since forever, hahah. 

Today is another day of our high school. But today is actually special because it is the first day of new school year. We will be the second year student and we just come back from our holiday.

I just step in the school gate and soon I see Sehun from afar.

“Sehun-ahh.” I scream at him. He just keeps walking as if he doesn’t hear me.

“Huh. That guy!”

I know that he hears me, but he always like that though.

I then run to him.

“Yah!!” I put my hand on his shoulder. He puts his hand on my shoulder too, it’s totally comfortable for him, but not for me, he is taller than me and I have to put my hand down and let him guide me by my head.

“Come on.” He says and laughs.

We are gathered in the school yard because we have to attend the ceremony. The principal gives his speech, the same speech from last year, I guess. After the ceremony ends, we go to the announcement board to see our classes. Since it’s so crowded, Sehun says he will look it for me. I then wait for him and sit at the bench.

I wonder what class I’ll be in this year and most importantly I wonder if I can still be in the same class with Sehun. We were at the same class last year. It’s most likely that I can’t be in the same class with Sehun and other old classmates in this new school year.

When Sehun comes running to me, I quickly stand up and wait for his information in anticipation.

“What class?” I ask impatiently.

“A.” Sehun says, he is still panting.

“You?”

“A.”

“Seriously?” Sehun nods.

“Yeaaayy.” I squeal and hug Sehun. Sehun laughs. I soon release him and we walk to our new classroom.

 

We come to our class. Yeahh, we’re in the same class and I’m stuck with him as his seat-mate for another year. It’s not that I hate it though.

We get some new classmates, every year the school will put the students in different classes in random. But Sehun and I are in the same class again.

“Lucky.” I thought.

Sitting beside me, suddenly Sehun stands up and pulls me up with him. He grabs my shirt’s collar, making me stumble forward. My face is so close to his, I look up at his face. He focuses at my tie. He helps me to fix my tie. I smile at him.

“There.” He says.

“Thank youuu.” I say.

 

 

Today, we meet our homeroom teacher. She asks us to get to know our classmates. There is Chanyeol, the school’s happy virus, ohh seriously he’s hilarious. He cracks some jokes that make the whole class laugh until tears. And when he meets his seat mate—Baekhyun it makes the class merrier. They are really the best pair ever, my second year won’t be dull for sure.  

The first and second lessons pass by quickly. It’s now the last lesson before lunch break. The class feels warm, warm like there is really only jokes and jokes. May be it’s because it is only the first day of school, the teachers aren’t really giving the real lessons and assignments yet, may as well enjoy it and have a little fun.

Soon, the bell rings—sign that lunch break starts. Some of my classmates go to the cafeteria to have their lunch. Some stay in the class because they have prepared their lunch boxes, Sehun and I being one of them too.

Sehun pulls out his lunch box.

“Here!” Sehun says and pulls out another box. He never forgets to pack me a lunch box, since… since forever I guess. He is a really great friend.

“Wooaahhh.. Look delicious!” I say.

“Ahh.” Sehun says and feeds me a piece of chicken.

“Hmm...” I give him two thumbs up.

He ruffles my hair and eats.

We end up feeding each other and eat in happiness.

I notice that some of the girls look at us and start gossiping.

“Sehun here, is my best friend.” I say to their tables and pat Sehun’s shoulder.

“We’ve always had lunch together since primary school. And being our new classmates, you guys should get use to this. Just saying.” I say again. They nod.

“Good.” I think.

Sehun looks at me and smiles.

“Aaaaand, Sehun here is also single.” I say to the girls while having my hand to block my mouth from Sehun to see. But it seems like Sehun hears that too. He gives me a light kick at my shin below the table.

“Ahhh.” I hiss in pain but smile at those girls, they giggle.

Sehun is quite popular in our school. He has received several love confessions from the girls, but he never accepts them, he turns them down politely.

He never has a girlfriend before, I know. I’m his very best friend after all.

 

“Ohh, Sehun-ahh, guess what?”

“What?” He says, focusing on his food. He must be still annoyed from my tease just now.

“Yahh!!”

“I’m listening.”

“Don’t be so childish, Sehunnie.”

“I’m not.”

“Oww come on.”

“What?” He finally looks up at me, still chewing.

“Kyungsoo and Chen are having concert again.” I say while chewing.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full like that.” Sehun says, I ignore him.

“We’re going, okay?”

“To that stupid music concert again?”

“Yah!! Don’t—“ Sehun reaches out with a tissue to clean my mouth. I chew my food quickly and gulp it down.

“We should go. It will be amazing, just like the last time.” I say excitedly.

Sehun and I went to Kyungsoo’s solo concert the last time. It was totally awesome. Both Sehun and I love Kyungsoo. The last time, we went together, with Sehun buying me the ticket, it was totally hard to get the tickets seriously. And when we went to the concert, it was totally packed, like totally. Sehun and I had to squirm between thousands of people. But it was worth it, Kyungsoo sang amazingly. And when the concert ended, I got to see Kyungsoo and got his autograph. Well, thanks to Sehun actually. He was tall and fast enough to get through the other fans and got the autograph for me.

“I have to admit that I adore Kyungsoo and his singing skills, but the concert. Sinni-ahh, you still remember the last concert we went to right?”

I nod. Sehun sighs.

“I’ll get us the ticket this time. It’ll be more expensive than the last though, since there will be Chen too.”

“You sure can get the tickets?”

I then picture Sehun’s face when he got us our concert tickets the last time, it was as if he just came back from a winning war. Full of sweats, out of breathes, hair totally a mess, and his shirt even got ripped.

“Awful.” I cringe at the thought. Sehun must remember that too, he is giving me a smirk.

“I’ll order it online this time.” I say in the matter of fact.

Sehun nods. “You give me no choice then.” He says.

“Yeeaaayy. I’ll give you the ticket as soon as I get it.” I say to Sehun.

When the lunch break ends, we continue our lesson until the end of the last lesson.

The bell rings and we’re free to go home.

 

Sehun and I decide to go the mall. During the holiday, we went to Sehun’s grandparents’ house in the village. It was really fun there, all traditional and pure. But still, now I miss my modern life.

“We should change first.” Sehun says while we are walking out from the school building.

“Why don’t we just go to the mall directly?” I ask.

“In this uniform? No thanks.” Sehun says. I nod.

“Okay then.”

We walk together to the bus stop. We will ride the same bus. Our house isn’t too far from each other, only a few blocks away.

Soon, our bus comes and we ride it home.

Sehun drops me off in front of my house.

“I’ll be back in thirty minutes.” Sehun says. I nod.

“Don’t be late.” He says again and waves.

“I know.” I shout and come to my house.

 

I get ready quickly and I am ready in twenty-five minutes.

I have changed in my jeans and T-shirt, I wear my sneakers and I’m ready to go.

“Three minutes.” I say and go down to ask permission from my mom.

Exactly thirty minutes, Sehun arrives in front of my door. I smile.

“Let’s go.” He says.

 

We walk together to the bus stop again.

We ride the bus to the mall.

It’s five in the afternoon when we arrive at the mall. It’s not that crowded since it’s not holiday.

We walk around together. We eat, shop, window shop, shop, walk, play, drink, eat, we are totally enjoying ourselves.

It’s almost eight at night when we sit at the bench.

“Should we eat again?” Sehun asks. I shake my head.

“Let’s go home, it’s getting late.” Sehun nods.

We’re currently at the third floor, we take the escalator to go the ground floor.

When we’re standing there, I take out my phone to text my mom that I’m going home, we almost reach the ground when suddenly my phone slips from my hand. I’m shock and in reflex my hands reach out to grab my phone. Wrong move, I lose my balance and stumble forward.

“Sinnie!” I hear Sehun’s shriek before I find myself on the ground in front of the escalator.

“Awww.” I hissed in pain. Sehun quickly helps me up.

“My leg hurts.” I say.

Sehun puts his hand on my back and takes ahold of my waist.

He then guides me too the nearby bench.

Some people are concerned and asking about my condition.

“I’m fine.” I say and bow at them.

Sehun sits beside me.

“Are you okay?” He asks and inspects my leg.

“I’m fine.” I say and stand up.

Sehun looks at me.

“I can walk.” I say and walk. My leg stings.

“Here.” Sehun says and gets down on his knee, his back facing me.

“Go on.” Sehun says again.

“Piggy back?” I ask unsure.

“Come on.” Sehun says and offers his hands.

I get up on his back and have my hands around his neck.

He grabs my legs and stands up. I close my eyes.

“Aren’t I he—heavy?” I ask.

Sehun sighs.

“Yes, you are.” Sehun says.

“Let me down, I can—“

“Just stay still and don’t fall.” Sehun says.

I bite my lips.

I my head to the right, I can see Sehun’s feature this close.

“What are you doing?” Sehun asks.

I gulp.

“I can feel your breath on my neck. It’s tickling.” Sehun says. I throw my head back.

 Sehun grabs my legs tighter.

“Yah!! Stay still.”

I stay still.

“Yahh! Your head.”

I then lower my head and hide my face in his hair.

“Is this okay?”

“Isn’t it tickling?” Sehun asks.

“Huh?” I my head to the right again.

“My hair.” Sehun says.

“Ahh.. No, it’s alright.”

“It’s a relief that I just washed my hair.” Sehun says.

I laugh.

“Sehun is so warm.” I thought.

I shift my hands and hold him tighter.

He keeps walking until we reach the bus stop. He helps me up.

Get down from the bus, he asks me to get on his back again.

I shake my head.

“I can manage.” I say and try to walk. Sehun quickly grabs my hand and takes my legs in his hands. I have no choice but to circle my hands around his neck again.

He walks again.

“You should lose some weight though.” Sehun says.

“Yah!” I say and I blow at his face.

“Yah! What are you doing?” He asks and stops. I laugh.

I come forward and blow his eyes.

“Stop it!” He says. He shifts my legs.

“Kyaaa.” I shriek.

“Stay still and don’t do anything stupid.” Sehun say.

I bury my face in his hair.

“Don’t fall asleep.” Sehun warns.

I don’t answer him, taking up his hair’s scent.

“Yah!” He shakes me.

“I won’t. Just walk faster.”

Sehun scoffs.

Sehun bends his body to the right and left.

I keep my balance by holding him tighter.

“Ready for a full speed?” Sehun asks.

“What?” I’m startled.

 Sehun starts to run and laughs.

 “Yooohooo.” I scream to the night sky.

 

When we arrive in front of my house, my mom comes out to help me. She scolds me for not being careful. She thanks Sehun and helps me in.

I turn back to wave at Sehun.

Sehun smiles and straightens his back.

I smile and come to my house.

"I feel lucky everyday when I’m with you."

 

 

Since it’s the beginning of another new year, there is a new student.

He is Luhan.

He is totally handsome. Like really really handsome. But he is not like Sehun’s kind of handsome, he is more like that pretty kind of handsome, with his cute smile and smaller figure.

Ahhhh I like him already. I’m so lucky to have him sitting in front of me. He turns back and greets us.

Since that day, Luhan always joins us in lunch.

Sehun seems to like Luhan too. They’re both have the same passion for music. Well, me too. But I don’t do music, I just like to enjoy it, while Sehun and Luhan like to sing and play music instruments.

Soon, Luhan is a part of Sehun and I.

We end up go to the concert together.

And guess what? Did I tell you that I didn't get the tickets online? Well, I didn't.

Aaaaand, Luhan got it for me and Sehun, for himself too of course.

We went to the concert together and I got to take a picture with Kyungsoo at the backstage. Well, thanks to Luhan.

Luhan had the connection to bring us to backstage and we met Kyungsoo and Chen. Chen was really busy at the moment, so I took a picture with Kyungsoo.

I'm really happy. Like really really happy. Luhan is not only handsome, he is smart and kind too. And he gets me to meet Kyungsoo in person plus shake hand and not to mention take a photo with Kyungsoo and get his autograph too, he is awesome. totally.

I was totally a squealing mess in the car when we went home form the concert. Luhan was laughing with me. And Sehun was seated in the back seat, I don't really remember what he said though, he was nagging about me being too loud I guess.

And Luhan also sent me home after he sent Sehun to his. It was really amazing. He was such a gentleman, right? And Luhan's smile was just so addicting.

I keep thinking about him all day long, and at night too.

I think I should tell Sehun that I like Luhan.

And I do.

In an evening, I ask Sehun to come to my house.

We're laying on the grass at the backyard.

"What do you think, Sehun-ahh?" I ask after I tell him everything.

"Hmmm... Are you sure?" Sehun asks.

"What do you mean sure?" I lay on my stomach.

"You just tell me that you like Luhan, that you have a crush on him." Sehun said, I swear that there is disappointment in his voice.

I nod shyly.

"You've been neglecting me lately and hangout with Luhan." Sehun suddenly says.

I look at him in surprise.

"I'm not. I only spend sometimes with Luhan in the library and that's because you refuse to tag along."

Sehun nods.

"Then you... you should go for it." Sehun says slowly.

"Go for it?"

Sehun nods.

"Go and tell him. I'm sure he'll like you too."

"Hmm... I'm going to, but I'm waiting for the best moment." I say and lay back down.

Love doesn't wait for the best moment. It only takes a moment and makes it the best.

 

That morning, Sehun and I walk into the school together.

I then spot Luhan walks out from a car, with a girl?

That girl leans in to hug Luhan. Luhan hugs her back happily and ruffles her hair, making both of them laugh.

"Who is that?" I ask myself.

"Ohh!! That's Luhan." Sehun says and we approach the car.

"Hey." Luhan soon greets us.

"Hey, but who is this?" Sehun asks, gesturing to the girl.

"This is my girlfriend--"

I can't hear anything other that girlfriend.

Luhan just says that this girl beside him is his girlfriend.

I see her hugs Luhan earlier.

I grab Sehun who stands beside me for support.

I'm really shocked.

I look at Sehun.

"We'll be going first." I hear Sehun says and leads me away, away from Luhan and that girl.

I hear Luhan calls out for us.

Sehun and I keep walking and walking until we arrive at the roof top.

We are both silent.

I don't know what to do or say, I just sit there. And Sehun sits beside me.

It is the first time Sehun and I skip classes that day.

I take a bus to go to the town that day and I want to be alone, so I forbid Sehun to come with me.

I walk and walk around.

I walk pass many shops until I stop in front of a shop, I see a nice jacket on display.

I imagine Sehun with the jacket.

I smile. I should've brought Sehun with me.

But then I remember why I'm walking alone.

I sigh.

I decide to go home.

But then I realize I has passed my stop.

I decide to sit for a while in the bus.

Then I come to a stop.

I walk to the park.

It is a lonely park that Sehun and I used to visit when we were younger.

I walk to a bench.

I sit there and watch people walk by.

I don't know how long I've been sitting there.

It is night already.

I have sent a text to my mom that I'll be late.

It feels strange, to sit there alone.

But I'm thinking and thinking.

Then I come to a conclusion that I'll just let Luhan go.

"He looks happy with his girlfriend and I'll just waiting for my prince charming. I'm sure he will come to me one day, with or without his white horse. And when he comes, I'll make sure to smile beautifully at him and we will--"

 My thought comes to a pause when someone sits beside me.

I look beside me.

Surprisingly, it's Sehun, Oh Sehun, my best friend.

 

“I don’t know you can find me here.”

“Who else can?” Sehun says and hugs me.

“You know that I’ll always be here for you, just come to me when you have problems. I can’t promise you that I can solve all of your problems, but I’m willing to hear you out.  You can lean on me. I’ll let you toss all of your thought out on me!” Sehun says.

“I never know you’re this mature.” I say and break the hug to look at Sehun.

“Mature?”

“Yeahh.. Those words.”

“Well. Stop waiting for prince charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something.”

“I can’t. You know that he has a girlfriend already!”

“Ahh?? That idiot!” I hear Sehun says.

“Yeahh… Luhan and his girlfriend.”

“Forget him then!”

“It’s not that easy, you know?” Sehun looks at me. He stands up and offers a hand to me.

“What?” I asked.

“Come on.” Sehun then grabs both of my hands and drags me up.

“Where are we going?” I ask when we start to run.

“You’ll see.” Sehun says.

We then ride a bus.

Not long after that, we arrive at Sehun’s house.

I look at him with a strange expression.

“Come on.” He says and we both come to his bedroom. It seems like his parents are out of town again. He then opens the door to the balcony of his bedroom.

“Naaahhh. Cho Sinni, now let out your bad feelings.”

I’m confused. Sehun comes and puts his hands on my shoulders.

“Go” He says and pushes me to the balcony.

“Cho Sinni, you’re an idiot!” Sehun screams to the night and immediately ducks and hides behind the gate.

He pulls my hand down with him.

“Neighbors.” Sehun whispers.

Then I realize.

“Ahhh.”

“It’s really fun. Try it.”

I shake my head.

“You should pour out your heart.” Sehun says and I look down.

Sehun sighs.

“You won’t regret this. I promise.” Sehun says again with a convincing look.

“OOOkay?” I say doubtfully.

“Go.” Sehun says.

“I’ll try once.” I say and stand up.

“Luuuhaaaaan, I…. I don’t like you!” I scream and quickly duck down beside Sehun.

“Yahh.. What’s that?” Sehun laughs.

“You say I can pour out my heart.”

“I mean your voice, it’s not loud enough.”

“Hmm... I should try once more.”

“Luuuhaaaaaan!! I don’t like you.” I scream really loud, maybe the loudest I ever screamed.

I then hear someone shouts back. Must be an angry neighbor.

Sehun gives me two thumbs up. I smile.

I suddenly get the urge to scream again, so I stand up and scream again.

That night, we scream and scream, don’t really care about the neighbors’ constant nagging. The neighbors also seem too tired to nag anymore. We keep screaming out everything, I don’t really want to know. But one thing for sure, I feel so much fun and I’m glad that Sehun’s there beside me, we smile and pant.

We just sit there side by side with our backs on the gate for a while, until I decide that I’m fine enough to go home. Sehun sends me home.

We walk side by side in silence.

When we finally arrive at my house, I turn back to look at Sehun, Sehun does the same.

“Thank you.” I say.

“You’re good?” Sehun asks and reaches out his hand to ruffle my hair.

“I’m fine.” I say and hit Sehun’s hand.

“Sleep well, Sinni-ah.”

I nod and walk to open the door.

I wave to Sehun and close the door.

I don’t know how lucky I am to have a friend like Sehun. I smile and go to my room quietly. My parents must be asleep and I have an explanation to do tomorrow. But I shrug and smile again.

"I feel lucky everyday when I’m with you."

 

 

The next morning, nothing’s different. Except I’m feeling really awkward toward Luhan. He’s there when I come to the class and Sehun’s not here yet. I really wish Sehun will be here soon. Luhan acts normally, he never knows about my destroyed feeling though. And I never plan to tell him anytime soon. Never ever. Luhan turns back to face me and he just starts to talk to me like usual but I end up reading my book to avoid talking to Luhan. Luhan gives up and shrugs.

I see Sehun walks to our tables, I quickly stand up and pull Sehun with me, we walk out of the class.

“Yaahh.. What’s wrong?” Sehun asks.

“Luhan.” I say.

“What’s wrong with him?”

“It’s awkward.” I say.

“Huh?” Sehun looks confused.

“Yahh! Can’t you tell, I feel awkward with Luhan.” I say. 

Sehun can’t forget what I told him yesterday, right? My destroyed heart, un-confessed feeling and all.

“Awkward? As I remember, he doesn’t even know anything.”

“Yeahh, but I—“

“I told you to just forget it, right?”

I bite my lips.

“I know that you can’t just forget it like that, but you will eventually forget it if you act normally and don’t stress yourself out from something unworthy.” Sehun says casually.

He is right. There is nobody knows about my feelings toward Luhan except Sehun. It’ll be fine if I just act as if I never have that feeling.

I nod.

Sehun then ruffles my hair.

We come back to our class just right before the bell rings.

 

It's been three months already after the 'incident' regarding Luhan.

I'm fine with Luhan again and I'm back to my normal self again.

I go to school with Sehun, sit beside Sehun, eat lunch with Sehun, go to library with Sehun, and visit the roof top with Sehun. 

We go home together that day.

I feel strangely comfortable again, only Sehun and I, without Luhan.

Sehun stands longer than usual when we arrive at my front door.

"What is it, Sehun-ahh?" I ask.

He looks like he wants to tell me something.

He bites his lower lip.

Sehun then shakes his head slowly and smiles at me.

I look at him strangely.

"It's nothing, Sinni." He says and ruffles my hair.

I immediately push his hand away.

He then beckons me to enter.

I come to my house and peep from the window.

Sehun still stands there for a while.

I almost go out and ask him, but then he walks away.

I wonder what's wrong with him.

I shrug it off and come to my room.

That night, I sleep early without Luhan in my mind.

Well, I haven't thought about Luhan lately. And what confuses me more is the fact that I think about Sehun almost every night lately.

Sehun is the last person that I think of before I sleep too that night.

 

My dream comes to a stop.

I strangely hear a knock on my window.

I ignore it. But it comes again and again.

I open my eye a bit and peep at the clock.

It is dawn already, 3 o'clock.

I open my eyes reluctantly.

I look at my window.

I then wake up and walk to the window.

I open the curtain and look out.

I'm really startled to see Sehun's face.

He beckons me to open my window.

"How do you get here?" I ask him the moment I open my window.

He smiles.

“I don’t know what your reactions will be. But I have to tell you this. I know that I’m your best friend and honestly I’m really thankful for that fact, but being a selfish brat I am, I want to tell you that I love you. So, are you ready for love, my best friend?”

"Is this a dream or what?"

"Well, I have to admit that the night before I just had a thought that maybe I like Sehun, because he had been always there for me, but this..."

I blink in surprise with my mouth wide open.

Sehun's hand reaches out to touch my chin and close my mouth.

He smiles again.

He then grabs my hand and puts a bar of chocolate in it.

"Go back to sleep." Sehun says.

I still stand there.

"I really do love you, Cho Sinni." Sehun says and I see him leans in.

"Don't tell me this is a dream! I'm going to cry."

I can't move. He closes his eyes. I gulp.

I see this coming and a moment later, I feel his lips on mine.

"Why? Can't I wish this is reality?"

I hear nothing but my heartbeats. I close my eyes and open them again to see Sehun's face is still so close to mine.

"I'm going to jump off a cliff if I dream of my first kiss with Sehun."

Some seconds later, Sehun pulls back.

He stares straight into my eyes

"I'm telling you, this is not a dream, Sinni-ahh."

I shake my head.

He pinches my cheek.

I can feel the touch, the hurt.

I gulp.

"This is real." I say slowly.

Sehun grins.

"I've been wanting to tell you. But then I'm a coward when it comes to you." Sehun says.

"Oh My God. Sehun." I say, Sehun looks shocked.

I feel my happiness is going to burst in the form of tears.

I cup Sehun's face with my hand, the one without the chocolate bar. My other hand grabs the chocolate tightly.

"Can I test this?" I ask. Sehun nods quickly and leans in.

He kisses me again.

I close my eyes.

This is real.

"The nights before, I've been pushing my thought away that I maybe like Sehun after all. Or is it love? Is it? Am I ready for love?"

Sehun kisses me harder.

"I'm ready for love."

I feel my tears flow down.

Sehun pulls back and wipes my tears.

"I love you." He whispers.

 

 

It is our one month anniversary already.

Time passes by quickly, eh? Or is it just me? One hour always feels like a minute with Sehun beside me.

I don't expect Sehun to be a type who wants to celebrate a 'one month anniversary' but honestly, deep down in my heart, I want to.

At school, we just hangout like any other normal days.

We go home together, hand in hand.

When we arrive in my front door Sehun kisses me on my forehead.

"Tonight, at 6. I've talked to your mom. I'm going to take you out for dinner." Sehun says quickly and runs away.

I stand there and smile.

The more I think about it, the wider my smile gets. Until I hear my mom calls me.

"Are you that excited for tonight? I can't believe it's one month already." My mom says. I laugh and run to my room to get ready.

 

Exactly at 6, Sehun comes.

He looks specially more handsome today, or is it just me? He looks handsome everyday, today he is just a bit more handsome.

I wave a goodbye to my mom.

"Bye Mom, I'm taking my girlfriend out for a dinner." I hear Sehun says and grabs my hand.

We walk hand in hand.

"Since when Sehun calls my mom, Mom?" I look at Sehun and smile.

"You look amazing today. Far more amazing than one month ago. I wonder how amazing you'll look next month." Sehun says.

"What if I don't. I mean, maybe I won't look more amazing from today?"

Sehun shakes his head.

"In my eyes, you look more and more amazing each time I look at you." Sehun says and I blush.

We then take the bus.

We walk to a restaurant and have our romantic dinner.

Ohh and Sehun plays guitar after we eat. He sings me a love song that makes my heart goes crazy again.

At the end, he comes to my table and offers his hand.

Many people are cheering, for me? Or Sehun? I'm not sure.

I take his hand with a smile.

He then kisses my hand.

He brings me to the stage and tell the others that "This is my amazing girlfriend." I don't know what he tells next, I'm just watching him. 

He ends it with grabbing my waist and kisses me sweetly on the lips.

 

 

After the restaurant, we walk to the park and we just sit there.

After a while, we decide to go home.

I stand up and look at the night sky. It's so beautiful.

Sehun stands close beside me.

I look at him and he smiles sweetly back at me.

He leans in, so close to me that I can feel his breath.

He has his eyes closed.

I can’t help but to close mine too.

Sehun kisses me, right there and then.

I feel his hand grabs my nape, deepening the kiss.

I don’t wanna pull away, nor he does.

He kisses me until I lose my breath, I have to pull away at the end, I bite my lips and look at Sehun.

He has that annoying smile on his face.

“Yahh.” I manage to say.

“For every nights I've spent without kissing you good night, I'm so sorry.”

I smile.

Sehun grabs my hand.

“You're totally amazing.” Sehun says and we start walking.

“I know. And you're completely awesome”

"It only takes one person to complete me." Sehun says. I smile again.

"You." Sehun adds.

“So, you do know that I love you, right?” Sehun stops, me too.

Sehun then pulls out a jewelry box from his pocket. I look at him in anticipation.

He opens the box and looks at me. It is a ring.

“I don’t know if this will fit, but this means for you.”Sehun says and grabs my hand.

I bite my lips to prevent my smile.

He slips in the ring to my finger. It fits perfectly. Sehun smiles. I can’t help but smile too. I pull back my hand to stare at it.

“It’s nice.” I say.

“Is it?” Sehun scratches his nape sheepishly.

“You should get us couple rings instead.” I say to .

“Couple rings? The shop’s employee suggested that too, but I think this will look really nice on you and I—“

I tip toe and kiss him on the cheek.

“I love it.” I say.

“I love you.” Sehun says. I kiss his cheek again.

Sehun looks away with a blush.

He is so cute.

I laugh.

“Let’s… Let’s go.” Sehun says. He grabs my hand and we walk home, to my home.

“I love you too. I finally say.

Sehun smiles and leans in, his face really close to mine.

“I know.” He says. He leans a little bit again and his lips touch mine.

He pulls back a little.

“I love you.” He says and kisses me again.

Tonight can’t be more beautiful, can it?

I can’t sleep that night. I’m on my phone, talking to Sehun. How can I sleep when the reality is too awesome to miss?

We talk until late at night, I’m not really sure what we are talking about. I just love to hear his voice I guess.

I’m really looking forward to see Sehun tomorrow. He says he will fetch me.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have Sehun as my boyfriend.

Every time he calls me 'my girlfriend' sends me to another fluffy planet that gets me nothing but happiness.

At the end, I really do love you so much, Oh Sehun.

His face never leaves my mind.

"I feel lucky everyday when I’m with you."

 

 

~THE END~

 

A/N :

I finish this finally. hahahah

​Haven't proof read it..

I'm planning to make a Hunhan version for this :P

Enjoy reading ^o^

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote :)

And check my other stories out if you don't mind ;)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/99450/L

 

 

 

©nightStar