Chaprter 18

Fan loves idol

1329714532_201202201412180754207501_0.jptumblr_mp3gqpkYcH1qbgksco2_400.jpg cl.jpg?w=6002012091410571160_1_rstarjun.jpgYuri-s-questionable-airport-fashion-girla2b820df94b9027a7ac29ea0aa12cb31.jpg large.jpg1392024_523242924434260_2120168030_n.jpg

SNSD-Sooyoung-airport-fashion-nov-5-2-3.0f9be481ef45e203a34d4eacc43daf93.jpgfia3xCu.jpgfe4c765a4b799a2df69fe5511d63e1bd.jpg

3 Months Later

You and the girls were going to watch a Justin Timberlake's show that was happening in Korea, the girls were really excited, some fangirling, some were going crazy and all the typical fan reactions. While you were really composed since you already knew him, a little too well for your taste but that is another story. Back to this one, at SNSD's dorm right now you, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were waiting for the ladies to finish getting ready while Chaerin was enjoying the time with Krystal who obviously were ready since Chaerin picked her up at F(X)'s dorm.. Suddenly, the door cracked open and the 5 ladies got out together.

"Finally!"All of you said at the same time earning laughs from everyone and after the twelve of you went to the respective cars and drove to the place the concert was being held. As soon as you got there, the photographers were bombarding you with their flash which is why some of you were wearing sunglasses even at night. Soon, you entered the VIP area and watched the show, the girls were amazed by his whole performance and wished they could give this much and more to their fans. When it was the last song, a security guard came towards you and whispered something on your ear, you nodded your head and called the girls asking them to come with you, you held Jessica's hand and led the way through the stadium until you reached the backstage, you opened the door and entered, there he was seating with his back facing the door.

"I think i have to call a certain Mrs. Timberlake to see how she is doing.' You said and he turned around smiling."As long as you don't flirt with her." He said and you went to him and hugged him and he returned also happy to see you.

"I missed you, buddy." You said after breaking it."So did i but i see that you are happy here so it's good, you can stay. Aren't you going to introduce me ?" He said looking at the girls. You chuckled and introduced the girls and the last one was Jessica." So the last but not least, Jessica, my girlfriend." You said "Really beautiful. Nice to meet you Jessica." He said.

"Yeah and her name is even beautiful don't you think ? It reminds me of someone named your wife." You said hitting him on the head."Take your dirty eyes from my girl before i rip them off your face and you will be the next Stevie Wonder." You said threatening and everyone laughed. You spent a few more minutes with him before you have to leave, when you were walking towards the cars, your phone ringed and you stopped to answer as well as the girls. You hung u after a while and came towards them.

"Hey do you have schedule tomorrow ?" You asked them and Taeyeon shook her head." My best friend invited me to his family's party and asked me to invite some friends to come with me so do you want to go?" You asked.

"But it's a family's thing, we would be intruders." Yuri said."Not at all, his family is one of the best family at receiving visitors besides you are my friends and i'm sure they are going to love you, i swear." You said ."Unnie is right, oppa's family is the best." Chaerin said and after waiting for a little they agreed to come."Great, follow me okay ?" You got on your car and led the way to where the party was being held.

 

You parked the cars and each couple got out and went towards you, who tried to ease them a little bit before entering.'Look, his family is Brazilian and they love to speak portuguese so if you don't understand something just ask me or ask them to speak Korean." You said and entered the party and a loud music could be heard along with laughter and more.

"Olha quem veio e quem são essas beldades ?"(Look who has come and who are these beauties ?) Your friend Robert asked you."Speak in Korean, they can't understand you. Hey buddy." You said giving him a hug."Woah, i have fallen in love." He said looking at Jessica."You blondie, do you want to marry me and be the mother of my child ?" He asked Jessica while kissing her hand."He's serious, answer him ?" You said laughing while he looked at her.

"Sorry, i have a girlfriend and she happens to be your best friend and i love her very much, so that will be a NO." She said smiling while you and Chaerin burst out laughing."You let me flirt with your girlfriend, you idiot ?" He launched at you while trying t hit you but you easily dodged while still laughing."Sorry i couldn't resist to see your face. it was priceless."Soon he also started laughing and invited you in he introduced you to his family and friends and soon the girls were comfortable with them . You guys were at the table he prepared for you eating something while drinking soda since you were driving, when suddenly two hands covered your eyes from behind, all the girls looked and saw a young girl."Lauren." You said confidently.

"How you always know that is me ?" She said pouting."Because on your whole family, you are the only one who do that joke on me. What do you want ?" You said."Why don't you dance together again ?"Robert said getting near you."It's been a long time since the two of you showed us your dancing skills."He said and she agreed. You looked at Jessica and asked her."Can I ?".

"Woah, you're totally whipped bro." He laughed at you ."Of course you can, and i want to see it too."She said smiling and pecked her lips before getting up, taking your jacket off and your cellphone from your pocket."May i have this dance milady ?"You asked politely."Yes you may milord."You held her hand and you went to the center of the dance floor."Ladies and gentlemen, tonight you'll see two great dancers together again our famous samba, my best friend who helped when i was just a little scared kid at the orphanage and my sister that treated me like her brother as soon as we saw each other. Clap your hands for Lua and Lauren."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7FiMNnVoKQ

Everyone clapped their hands at you two and the girls were shocked at how good of a dancer you were. You came back to the table and kissed Jessica cheek. "So what do you think ?" You asked."Daebak, you were great."They said in union. After a little while the couples were called on the dance floor to slow dance and you of course invited Jessica who accepted gladly. You slow danced really close, not leaving a space between the two bodies. After you said good bye to everyone and drove back to the girls dorm, the couples entered while you and Jessica stood at the door and Chaerin went to drop Krystal off at her dorm. "I had so much fun today, thank you." She said hugging you."Me too. So i'll see you tomorrow."She nodded and you kissed her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwbGK8QAlIJa_UIfGlIO6

"Don't forget to text me so i know you arrived safely."She said after breaking the kiss."Yes, Mrs. Lee i won't fprget i promise." You said and she blushed at what you called her, you pecked her lips once again before going to the elevator and she got inside the house and touched her lips while leaning against the door.

Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Lee. I like it.