What Brings Me To You

Crazy For You

"Aish" Donghyun punches the wall as he thinks about

 

"When am I ever going to have the guts to tell her? It seems something is always stopping me.." Donghyun breaking into tears. He rested his face in his palms as he slowly sits on the floor curling up like a child who lost something he has been looking for.

 

"Hyung?" The Jo Twins said in symphony as they enter Donghyun's room. They both sat alternately beside Donghyun and tried to comfort him.

 

"I'm never going to get that chance.." Donghyun couldn't stop sobbing. He punched his own thighs.

"Hyung, don't do this. We know how hard you tried." The Jo Twins kept rubbing Dnghyun's back to keep him calm.

 

 

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

 

"-ah! -ah!" Donghyun calls her attention.

"Nae? What is it Donghyun?" smiled sweetly at Donghyun.

"I've been wanting to tell you something..for a long time...I" Donghyun cut his sentence as he began to rest his left hand at the back of his neck then looking shyly at

"Well, spill it." just stared at Donghyun waiting for him to say something. At least a word.

"Uhh. Nothing. It's nothing.." Donghyun hesitated.

 

 "Should I tell her or should I not? I'm guessing she's still not ready..." Donghyun thought.

 

"Come on, Donghyun! I know you! I won't leave until you tell me what it is." started to cross her arms as she looks deeply at Donghyun.

 

"Donghyun, If only you knew..." 

 

*BEEP BEEP!

 

"Aish. My umma's here. I've got to go Donghyun. Maybe you can tell me some other time. When you're ready.." gave Donghyun a quick peck on the cheeks before bading goodbye.

 

"Annyeong, !" Donghyun waved as he followed the car a bit far.

"Annyeong!" gave him a flying kiss before she rolled her car window.

 

Donghyun caught it with his right hand and put it near to his chest. He faced the ground for a second.

 

"Nomu chuwa, -ah." Donghyun whispered and walked his way home.

 

 

 

--END OF FLASHBACK--

 

 

 

"Are you sure you want to stay here, hyung?" Kwangmin insisted Donghyun to go out for a while.

"Nae. I'll be fine." Donghyun replied while looking at the side window hopelessly.

"If you need anything, we'll bring it upstairs. Arasso?" Youngmin replied.

"Nae. Kamsahamnida." Donghyun finally decided to lay down to his bed. Youngmin and Kwangmin slowly closes the door. 

 

"Aish. I don't like it when our hyung is like that.." Kwangmin whispered as they were about to go down the stairs.

"We should just leave him be. Later on, he'll be fine." Youngmin felt heavy-hearted.

"I can not take this!" Kwangmin suddenly shouted.

"We must help him! I can't see him like this!" Out of madness, Kwangmin grabbed Youngmin's collar while they were on the steps of the stairway.

"Kwangmin, calm down. We can ask help from our hyungs and Minwoo." Youngmin calmed Kwangmin down by touching his both hands to Kwangmin's shoulders.

"Arasso. Miahae~" Kwangmin tilted his head down. He breathed slowly and continued to go downstairs.

 

 

 

=LIVING ROOM=

 

 

"So, what are you planning?" Hyunseong began to tap his feet on the floor.

"I think it's great if we bring over." Youngmin suggested while Kwangmin nodded to agreement.

"That's a great idea!" Jeongmin pointed his finger to the air to his excitement.

"I have a contact number of !" Minwoo remembers and quickly reaches for his phone in his pocket.

"Let's try to make a call, NOW!" They all said in symphony.

"SHHHHHHHHH!" Minwoo warned them as he set the phone in loud speaker for his hyungs to hear.

 

 

 

--RING RING--

 

 

"Hello? Minwoo?!" picked up the phone.

"-ah! Is it okay for you if you come over the house tonight?!" Minwoo asked her directly. Most of his hyungs glared at him.

"Mianhae~" Minwoo mouthed.

"Why? Is there something going on?" seemed to guess what's the matter.

"Donghyun is...stuck in his room. He won't go out! We thought if you're the one who talked to him..." Minwoo cut his sentence.

"Arasso. I'll be there in fifteen minutes!" dropped the line dead and immediately changed her clothes.

 

Boyfriend waited in the Living Room. Fifteen minutes later.

 

 

 

DING DONG!

 

"It's -ah!" They all quickly ran up to the door and opened it for .

"Where's Donghyun?" rubbed her shoe twice in the carpet before she entered Boyfriend's house.

"UPSTAIRS!" They all formed a straight line in a corner watching go up to the stairs.

"HIIIIIIIIIIDE" Boyfriend ran over the place and find a place to hide from Donghyun. They know he's gonna kill them but on the other point of view, they know Donghyun is going to owe them big time.

 

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

 

"Donghyun?" slowly twisted the doorknob and enters the room seeing Donghyun covered in his quilt.

"Donghyun!" shook Donghyun's shoulder back and forth to wake him up. Hearing a familiar voice Donghyun wakes up and turns.

"-ah?! What brings you here?!" Donghyun sat right up and even managed to fix his red hair. 

"Your dongsaengs told me you would not get out of your room. I'm so concerned I got here as fast as I can." crossed her arms while sitting across to Donghyun.

"Aissshh..." Donghyun covered his face with his left hand.

"What's up, Donghyun? Why are you acting up like this? Are you sick or something?" stood up before Donghyun to see if he has fever.

"Ani. I'm not sick. I'm fine." Donghyun stood up as well and held 's hand as she tried to place it in his neck. He unconsciously closed his eyes.

 

"You're hands are so...soft." He smiled by the thought.

"Aish. I should really tell her. There's no more chance but this.." He finally realized.

 

"What-" stopped continuing her sentence when he felt Donghyun's face near hers.

"D-D-Donghyun?" Before she knew it their lips are already sealed. Her body is already shaking.

 

This is all what she has been waiting for Boyfriend's sake. She did not do anything to stop it. She placed her hand in Donghyun's neck to deeper the kiss as she her hand to the strands of his hair. Donghyun started to play and work with 's tongue that made her even weak but at the same time strong.

 

Before anything happens, immediately stopped and rested her forehead with Donghyun's as she looks at his eyes intently.

 

"Jeongmal Saranghae, -ah. Would you be my girlfriend?" Donghyun flashed her a sweet and bright smile.

"Nae. Jeongmal Saranghae, Donghyun." Nose to nose smiled as she touched Donghyun's cheeks with both of her hands.

 

 

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

 

"Yah! What's both taking you for so long?!" The Boyfriend seems to come out from hiding and went upstairs to cope up with Donghyun and .

 

"Let me take care of those, knuckleheads." Donghyun quickly planted a kiss to her lips.

"Arasso." bit her lips and chuckled.

 

 

"ANYA! YOU GUYS!" Donghyun came running towards the door and heard fading footsteps from his room.

 

 

"Saranghae, Donghyun. I was just waiting for you.." trailed and followed Donghyun downstairs.