JJ Project

Lovely Jinyoung

Request by AsianTroublemaker
Is it okay for you if I only write one out of the three requests you made and write the other two later on when there aren't requests around? 
I just don't want to have the other requesters wait too long :)

 

 

 

*^*

 

"Until now it has been Got7! Bye everyone!"

Fans were screaming and chanting as the members of Got7 made a final bow before leaving the stage, waving and making kissy faces towards the girls and boys standing in the crowd. Their pre-recording for 'A' just ended and they could finally go home.
Jinyoung was more than glad that they didn't had to go to other scheduls that day. As they left the stage he immediately rushed towards Jaebum, the worried-mother expression obvious on his face.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jaebum secretly made a face as he heard Jinyoung asking him what he had hoped he wouldn't.

He has been feeling sick since early in the morning but not wanting to worry the members, he had tried to conceal his dizziness and headache. He should've known that nothing escapes Jinyoung's eagle-like eyes though.

"I'm fine, why?"

He still tried to cover it up, maybe Jinyoung will believe him.

"Im Jaebum don't you dare lying to me."

Maybe not.

"Just a bit headache, nothing to worry about, really."

Jinyoung nodded but kept his eyes fixed on their leader, even as they exited the building and got onto the car.

 

 

"You're burning!! So much about you being fine, to hell with that!" Jinyoung frowned as he put his hand onto Jaebum's forehead. 

Jaebum had thought that he was alone in the kitchen, so he slumped over on the table, head resting sideways on his folded arms as suddenly Jinyoung walked into the kitchen and immediately put a hand on his forehead. Jaebum sighed and wanted to protest when Jinyoung told him to get to bed but when he opened his eyes and saw Jinyoung's worried expression he couldn't help but enjoy all the attention he got a bit. So he got up and obediently walked to his room with Jinyoung supporting him with his arm around Jaebum's waist, because he didn't want to risk anything in case Jaebum's dizziness leads him to trip over something. 
Jaebum doesn't like worrying s, mostly Jinyoung, but he barely got any attention from the younger the past few weeks as he was all over Mark or Jackson the whole time, so maybe getting sick isn't that bad if it means that he will be the center of Jinyoung's attention. 

As they reached his room Jinyoung shooed a startled Youngjae out and carefully tucked Jaebum in as if he were a little child, worry etched on his face as he checked Jaebum's temperature with wide eyes.

"Why are you grinning like an idiot when your temperature is at 40°!!" 

Jinyoung quickly stood up and left the room, returning not even 2 minutes later with a big glass of water and some medicine, their always curious members already sticking their head into the room to see what's wrong with Jaebum. He helped Jaebum sit up - that's so unnecessary according to Jackson - and ordered him to drink all of the water and medicine.

"And you dared to say that you are fine, get some rest, I'll cook you something. Kimchi Jjigae? Rise? Oh no, better some porridge..." 

He pushed Jaebum down the bed and got up, leaving the room again to cook his leader some porridge to get him healthy again.

"He never does that for me!" Jackson complained as he went back to the living room with the other members.

"He doesn't do that for us either Jackson." Youngjae rolled his eyes at the other's jealousy.

"That's not fair!" Jackson huffed.

"Well, none of us is JB-level to him." Mark said and all of them sighed, glancing at Jinyoung who was moving around fastly in the kitchen.

 

 

 

Jaebum was about to fall into a deep slumber as Jinyoung came back into the room, a bowl of hot porridge in his hands. He sat the bowl down next to the mattress and hissed at the hotness of the content, gently waking Jaebum up.

"Hyung... wake up, eat something before you sleep."  

Jaebum sat up and leaned against the wall, taking a moment to look at Jinyoung's worried face and chuckles a bit.

"Jinyoung, I'm not dying, stop looking at me like that."

"Just eat hyung." Jinyoung felt his cheeks heating up a bit as Jaebum kept on smiling at him and averted his eyes to the bowl of porridge. He held a spoonful of it infront of Jaebum and blinked at him.

"What are you doing Jinyoung?" Jaebum asked amused.

"You're having high fever, you are tired, I'll feed you, come on, open up your mouth." 

Jaebum laughed and followed Jinyoung's order, his heart swelling up with affection towards the younger.

"Ew this makes me feel sick. Are you guys in a drama or what, gross." Jackson commented as he stuck his head into the room once again and Jinyoung glared at him, making him walk away again. Jaebum had hid his face into his hands in the meanwhile, groaning in embarrassement. earning him a glare from Jinyoung, too.

"Eat all of this up and you can sleep, come on hyung."

They have reached the last spoon after a few minutes as Jaebum started coughing because he spluttered. Jinyoung's eyes went wide, he put the bowl down and clapped onto his leader's back.

"Are you okay? Hyung? Do you need water, oh god you need water, what am I still-"

Jaebum quickly put his arms around the younger, pulling him onto the mattress with him, trapping him in his hold.

"I'm alright Jinyoung, I wanna sleep now."

"Really? Don't you need to drink water?"

"Yugyeom can bring me some later, get some rest too."

"But I need to bring a bowl of cold water and a towel to put onto your forehead like in the dramas!" 

Jaebum laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Just get some rest."

"..."

"So?"

"Hyung, you need to let go of me..."

"You're really leaving me alone when I'm all sick like this?"

Jinyoung laughed and moved a bit so he's lying next to Jaebum, his arm automatically wrapping around the other's waist.

"You just want to cuddle."

Jaebum grinned, cheeks flushing red in embarrassement as he moved Jinyoung's head to his shoulder.

"Thanks Jinyoung."

Jinyoung smiled and pulled the blanket over their bodies, his lips pressing a soft kiss onto the side of the other's neck.

"Anything for you."

"Don't I get a kiss?"

"No, you're sick."

"Meanie." Jaebum pouted

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JAEBUM HYUNG STOP YOUR AEGYO."

Jinyoung laughed as Jaebum threw Youngjae's teddy bear towards the door where BamBam was watching them.

"SHUT UP BAMBAM!"

 

 

A/N: I hope this drabble is okay for you orz