15

His Sasaeng Fan. [SEQUEL]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was a chaos in the Woolim Company. Everyone was busy answering calls, trying to give their side of the story, the truth behind that picture.

“I want to know exactly who is that women!”, the CEO yelled at Hoya, who was in the office, along with the Infinite members who were standing solemnly behind him.

“It was one of the stylists. She was there to help me with my clothes when a car passed by almost hitting her. I had to pull her away”, Hoya smoothly lied.

The moment the scandal broke, Hoya was worried what could have happened next. Myungsoo fuming in madness, Jiyeon in danger and getting reprimanded by his CEO.

Sunggyu, as the leader, immediately came up with a story and asked Hoya to tell that to the CEO if he was questioned.

“It is true what he said, I was there to hear him rant about the reckless driver the moment they came home”, Sunggyu backed him up, pleased that Hoya listened to his advice.

The CEO sighed as he sat back down on his chair.

“A picture could be so deceiving. It’s not doing justice to what actually happened!”, he flared, hitting his desk.

Their big boss went silent until he spoke up again. “I need to meet this girl. Now.”

Sungjong knew it was his cue to get her.

“She’s actually outside”, he opened the door and signalled her to come in.

“Annyeonghaseyo”, Jiyeon bowed the moment she entered the room.

She could feel that the atmosphere was pretty bad and everyone had their head lowered down.

The CEO got up and took a closer look at her. “Were you the lady in the photo?”

“Yes sir.”

He wasn’t really buying it.

Myungsoo couldn’t help but to look at his pitiful girlfriend who had to put up with this bull.

“We have pictures of her with us ever since the day we debuted”, Woohyun stepped in and showed him the group photos that she had taken with them.

The CEO nodded and calmly went back to his seat.

 

“I’m going to sue this person who took this picture.”

There was a knock on the door and one of the employees came in.

“Sir, I got the details that you wanted me to find out”, she stated and passed him a stack of papers.

“What I found out was that the media got the photos from an anonymous netizen.”

Jiyeon frowned at the given information. She seemed to know who might have done this.

“Suji”, she mumbled, wondering when she ever took out her camera to snap that photo of them.

“Fine, thanks, you may go”, he dismissed the employee.

He looked up to the boys.

“I do not want you to be seen alone in public with any female stylists. If so, there should be two of you to prevent such things from happening again. Do you all get that?”

“Yes sir”, they all answered.

“And”, he continued, as he looked at Jiyeon, “You shouldn’t be alone with any of these boys, bring your partner along with you. If possible, stay away from them when you are done with your task”, he warned her.

“That is why hiring a young stylist is a big no. Look what damaged it have caused!”, he was starting to flare again when Sunggyu went to him and rubbed his shoulder.

Only Sunggyu could do that because the CEO favoured him the most. He treated him like his own son compared to the others.

“I promise it won’t happen again. You can count me on that sir”, he guaranteed him.

 

Myungsoo grabbed Jiyeon and led her away from the rest. He finds an empty room and let her in as he locked the door.

“How could you let that happen? Why weren’t you being careful?”, he asked her, demanding for an answer.

Jiyeon scoffed as she crossed her arms in front of him.

“Are you blaming me for this?”

Myungsoo sighed as he ruffled his hair. “No, I’m just trying to say you weren’t being careful enough.”

She couldn’t believe her ears. It doesn’t sound like he wasn’t pin-pointing her.

“I think we should stop meeting each other for a while.”

That was the last straw and she laughed a sarcastic laugh.

 

“What? Are you afraid we will get caught one day?”, she challenged him, trying to control the tears that were threatening to fall anytime.

“Ji–“

“Enough Myung, I’ve had it!”, she stopped him from talking any further.

“Didn’t you think of the risk before deciding to take me as your girlfriend?”, she tried to knock some sense into him.

“You know that an idol dating would be a risk because there is a high possibility that they would be caught one day and it would ruin their reputation.”

Myungsoo tried to step forward to console her, to stop her from making any assumptions but she pushed him away.

“Sure”, her voice cracked.

 

“If that’s what you want, I’ll leave you al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter