Lalisa Manoban

Get to know the YG Trainees

A/N : So before starting to post pictures of the trainees, I've decided to introduce them first, so people would get to know them better. I will also get to the boys after I've finished the girls.


WHO'S THAT GIRL? - LALISA MANOBAN

  


Lalisa Manoban:

Lalisa was born in 1997 in Thailand and is full Thai. She is not half Caucasian or half Korean or half Indonesian. 

She is full Thai and her real name is Pranpriya Manoban. Lalisa is just a stage name when she debuts and Lalice is her nicknname. She also has other nicknames given to her like Alice and Pokpak. 

She boasts the height of about 168 - 170 cm.

She is the main dancer of the group. 

She started dancing when she was really young and was even in a Thai dance crew with Got7's Bambam called 'We Zaa Cool' and are bestfriends. 

'We Zaa Cool' auditioned for an LG entertainer program which JYP had sponsored and made it into the finals coming in 2nd place on January 2010. 2pm even came to the finals eventhough they lost and their 2nd place prize was a month of training under JYP where Bambam got scouted. So she trained under JYP for a month and in April 2011, she entered YG. 

Lalisa can dance to different styles of dancing like hip hop, traditional, shuffle and more which is why she is one of the best female dancers in YG besides 2NE1's Minzy. 

They say Lalisa's voice is similar to Sandara Park of 2NE1. 

She was also seen dancing in the background of Taeyangs's Ringa Linga MV along with Jennie Kim, Cho Miyeon (Her group members) and team B and WINNER. 

She and her group covered F(x)'s Lollipop and Lachata in 2010 in a Thailand Contest called 'We Do'. She was around 10- 12 years old at that time and played the role of F(x)'s Victoria. (Check it out above)

According to Jinny (A YG trainee) Lalisa is known to be quiet and doesn't talk much, maybe because she's still learning Korean. 


Lalisa Manoban. Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist