Jennie Kim

Get to know the YG Trainees

Please read.

Jennie Kim is  NOT a bully

Before posting pictures and videos of jennie, I know most people hate Jennie because of the spotlight she's getting and the bullying rumors going on as well. Let me clear things up a little bit. Jennie Kim is NOT a bully. Those were rumors MADE by Mr. Lee who is a well known YG hater. He got arrested and confessed that none of the rumors were true. So he got a picture of Jennie in her school days and pretended to be a girl who got "bullied" by Jennie Kim. And because Jennie Kim had that certain "look", people believed the rumors were true without no proof except from a year book photo with Jennie's picture in it. 

Nowadays, people just believe whatever they read or hear from the internet. Jennie's haters use the excuse "I don't like bullies" and say mean things about her but they're being a bully themselves by doing that. Plus, just because everyone is critisizing Jennie doesn't mean you have to critisize her as well. Don't be a sheep and follow because everyone else is doing so. There were no pictures or videos of her bullying the girl like the rumors claimed she had. Jennie was also known to be a shy, quiet and nice girl by her friends and school back in New Zealand. (Watch the documentary below) 

About Jennie getting all the spotlight, I believe Jennie Kim is the leader of this new girl group. In YG, the rappers are mostly the ones who become the leader. For example: G-Dragon, CL, B.I, Tablo and Ex leader Mino. The leaders have to do well in order for their group to get noticed by the public and is a way of promoting the group by YG. I don't know if many of you guys remember but that's what YG did with Bom back then, she sang in Bigbang's songs like 'We belong together' and 'Forever with you', she was also in a music video with Lee Hyo Ri. People hated her back then since she was getting promoted a lot but look at her now, everyone loves her.

I also think that if people didn't know about the bullying rumors, then they would see how talented Jennie is, the girl can sing and rap. Her voice is unique (Somewhat deep but calming) and that's what YG likes about her and she's got good rapping skills. Jennie kim has swag and has hip hop in her. She does hand movements and gestures natrually. (If you watch Kpopstar and YG's commentary towards Lee Chae Young. You will know.) So to those who are saying Jennie Kim has no talent, make sure your eyes and ears work properly before saying something. Just because you think someone is a bully does not mean they are not talented. 

Park Jaehyung (A JYP Trainee who was in kpopstar and in WIN EP 4: The blonde one) also defended Jennie saying:

 

 

 

This is his real YouTube account.


      


Aside from G-Dragon's song Black, Jennie is also in his MV That XX and has sang in Seungri's GG BE and rapped in Lee Hi's song Special.

  


Jennie Kim. Position: Main rapper, vocalist, potential leader