You, Me And Is This Our Destiny?

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next morning to the sound of birds' chirping. You tried to move but you can't feel your legs. You looked down and saw locks of brown hair on your laps. Aigoo. Until when is he going to sleep on my laps? This rascal.

You have thought about it. You will do it. You tried to stand up but Sehun hugged you so tightly.

'Sehunnie, noona needs to go,' you said while trying to unravel his arms from your waist.

He opened his eyes a little and he moved his head and arms from you. Then, he continued to sleep. You stood up and tried to walk but ended up falling onto the floor. You really can't feel your legs. The blood circulations must have stopped when Sehun lied on your laps. Aish, this kid. You crawl towards the bathroom to take your bath.

As you let the cold water ran down your body, you thought to yourself, 'I have to meet him.'

You got dressed and grabbed the car key. You took a quilt from the closet and covered Sehun in it. As soon as you tugged him in the blanket, he hugged your hand as if it was his favourite boltop.You slowly pulled away  and  landed a kiss on his forehead and promised him that you will be back soon.

You have to do this. It is not that you do not have a choice. Mr.Zhang himself has given you a choice yet you decided to marry him. Yes, you will marry him.

Why? You may ask occasionally to yourself. Because you have done almost nothing to your father and hoped that perhaps you could do something to make it up to him since the only thing you have been doing was receiving.

It is your time to give now.

                                                   

 

                                                              **********************************************************************************

 

 

You took a deep breath before entering the Park Entertainment.

The receiptionist greeted you warmly. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter