04

Please DIE! Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun rays burned my eyes so I had to wake up. I stretched my arms out and my phone. 7:30 ?? am i late for school or ..I stood up from my bed and looked in the mirror. Sehun walked inside the room,wearing his uniform clothes. Can I just say he looks absolutely hot in them? i mean..yeah."Oh you're finally awake" he said with a disgusted face. I just shrugged and continued fixing my hair. He threw uniform clothes at me without any hesitation. I grabbed the clothes and rubbed on the fabric, glaring at him. He raised a brow "Just hurry up and wash up" he said and did that sly smile of his. He grabbed his bookbag and went downstairs again. I didnt even get to buy a new bookbag. I frowned at the thought and grabbed my suitcase to the bathroom. I washed up quickly and ped the suitcase to look for my bookbag and my other stuff.

I finally decided to try on the uniform clothes to see if it fits perfectly or not. I think i look quite not bad in it. Plus it was more comfortable than my uniform from my last school. I put my hair in a ponytail and zipped my suitcase. i think my bookbag is in the other suitcase.. I walked out of the bathroom with my suitcase and placed it in Sehun's room. After that I walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Come sit down and eat breakfast" Sehun's mom said and placed a plate with eggs and bacons in a empty spot at the table.

I nodded and smiled, walking to the empty spot Sehun stood up and put his plate away and walked to the door. "I'm leaving first ok" Sehun said to his mom but his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter