01

Please DIE! Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good luck, Soyul!" my friend said and waved at me. I don't want to leave Busan, I sighed and walked home. When I arrived my parent's were already putting the stuff in the car. I might as well put my stuff in too, I walked inside my room and threw my bookbag on the floor. I kissed the walls and floors a goodbye. I wiped my imaginary tears before I grab my stuff and put it in my trunk. 

"Did you put all your stuff in yet?" my dad said while putting my other stuff in the car. "What do you think?" I said while carrying my stuff. My dad might be slow if he doesn't figure it out yet. He tapped his chin "You haven't yet, right?" he said and i glared at him. "YAH! SOYUL" my mom yelled. I turned around and squinted my eyes "you almost forgot your bag!" she said and slapped me. 

I rubbed my arm and pouted "what was that for?" i said. like really if she slapped me because of the book bag that won't make any sense "it's rude to glare" my mom said and glared at me. what I shrugged my shoulders and went in the car. I looked out the window and waved at my old house. "ANNYEONG!" i yelled. It was boring in the car so my parents piano music.

 nOOOOOOO I covered my ears and closed my eyes. "YAH that's disrespectful!" my mom said and threw a empty water bottle at me. I rubbed my head and shook my head in disappointment. 

~

"your daughter is really pretty" a lady said. 

this is not right. whO is lOOKING AT ME WHILE I'M SLEEPING

I opened my eyes and blinked multiple times at them. "Ah she's awake" my mom said and opened the car door. "WELp" i yelled and fell on the concrete ground. My mom didn't know i was leaning on the door so i fell. "Are you okay?" the lady said and i nodded. "Well hello Soyul!, Call me Ms. Oh" she said and smiled brightly at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at my mom. "She's my childhood friend! and we are going to live at there house for awhile so don't look at me like that" she said and glared at me. I smiled awkwardly and nodded.

I walked around the house. woah they have a big house! As i was walking around the house i see a stranger well a boy i don't know at there backyard. "oh " i mumbled and hid behind a plant. The boy turned around and walked back in the house. I couldn't adjust his face but he looks like a flower boy to me. Then somebody tapped my shoulder.

"what are you doing?" a little girl said and giggled. oh nO i'm cAUGHT! I gulped and smiled at her "Well i wanted to take a look around the house". "why are you hiding then? from who" she said and looked in the backyard. "No one's there unnie" she said and furrowed her eyebrows at me. aww so cute "Oops sorry then" i said and chuckled. The girl smiled and grabbed my arm "Let's be best friends unnie!" she said and jumped. 

"I am Oh Sohyun" she said and giggled "you are Soyul right? Park Soyul" she said and looked up to me. I nodded and smiled "how do you know" i said and did a gasping face. "from earlier" she said and laughed. "that was embarrassing" i mumbled and frowned. "don't worry! unless oppa saw that too! but i'm 100% sure he didn't" she said and smiled at me. 

"who is oppa?" i said rasing a brow. "m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter