Hair Tie

Hair Tie

Spring, Seoul

 

Luhan’s POV

Noona has been busy these days, but she often called me every night. I wonder weren’t the managers angry or not. And now, after all the schedules are finish she ask me for date. Fortunately I don’t have any schedules for a week. She asks me at the right time.

As an idol, we can’t dating at the day, so we have to date at night. I only wear a black shirt and grey jacket and jeans, and noona wears grey hoodie and a black skirt a little above her skirt. I wonder if she feels cold or not.

As usual, she tied her hair in ponytail and I loved it. We only have some walks around the Han river.

“How were your schedules?” ask me.

“It’s good” she answer in a short sentences while drink her bubble tea.

“Any difficult? How about your drama?”

“There’s no difficult at all. And for the drama I don’t have any difficult scenes. Yet.” Again, short answer.

I stop walking. She was confused and stopped too.

“Wae?”

“Ya, don’t answered my question in a short answer! Can you answer with a thoughtful answer?” I pouted a little.

She just stand there and smiles then began ruffled my hair.

“Aigoo uri luhan is mad?” She’s giggling. Well, I loved her smile and giggle. “Okay, okay i’m sorry. I just feel tired with all the schedules. Don’t be mad again, okay?” She sighed.

 I feel guilty after heard her answer. “Jinjja? I’m sorry noona, I don’t now :(“

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault after all. Come on, let’s walk again.”

“Okay^^” I smile and walk again while massaging her shoulders from behind.

“Yaaah, don’t be like that… Here.” She took my left arm and wrapped her hand around it. She leaned her head on my shoulder. “Let’s buy ramyeon!” We walked to a convenience store near us and buy two ramyeon cups and two soda drinks.

We sit on the long table that facing out the store. We like to make a competition every time we eat ramyeon and today is no exception. I already on my pose, ready to eat my ramyeon.

“Wait, I have to fix my hair first. Don’t you dare to cheat by eating first!” threatened her.

“Okay okay…” I prop my head with my hand on the table and facing her. She’s fix her bangs and tie her hair again.

TASH! (okay it’s a random sound effect made by me)

Her hair tie broke.

“AISH! Why it’s have to break again, it’s my last hair tie!” She picks her hair tie and throw it to a trash near her. Annoyed.

“Didn’t you have a box of hair tie? I remember when you show it to me.”

“Yeah, but I lost it every time at my concert. Argh, I hate it! I don’t want to participated in the competition for now!” She just eat her ramyeon with anger. I sighed and began to eat mine.

Today’s date end with her being angry because of her broken hair tie. Huft.

The following days I don’t see her tying her hair again. Maybe because she has no time to buy a new one.

 


 

Two weeks later we’re going on date again but now at the day. Sure we have some disguise such as hat and sunglasses. We’re in Hongdae but strangely it’s not crowded as what we expected, so we can enjoy our date leisurely. As usual we buy bubble tea and now added with two hotdogs. We’re walking and chatting happily when suddenly she stop and looked at a store. I wonder what she looked at and find that she’s looking at a thing that displayed in front of the store. Hair tie. I know that she want buy some but when we see how crowded that store (filled with high-school students), it’s a risk to come in. They will recognized us immediately. Then noona grabbed my arm and started walking away from the store. I can see a disappointed expression from her face.

 


 

Sooyoung’s POV

Today is my day off and now I’m sitting at café in SM building while enjoy my drink. I’m still thinking about the hair tie on the store when I had my date with Luhan at Hongdae. It’s so pretty and I don’t have any hair tie because of the last one already broke so I really want to buy it. But, the store is so crowded that day, so I can’t buy it. I’m texting Luhan.

 

[To: Luhannie]

Ya! Eodisseo?

 

[To: Soo-noona]

Practice room. Wae?

 

[To: Luhannie]

Ani, when you done with your practice come join me at the café.

 

[To: Soo-noona]

Ne, Commander!

 

[To: Luhannie]

Good boy, now continue your practice or Kai and Suho will protest to me said that I should have to be responsible for distracting your practice.

 

[To: Soo-noona]

Mwo? I have to scold them to disturbing uri noona. Just wait for me noona, love ya~

 

[To: Luhannie]

Ne, ne, I love me too.

 

30 minutes later.

I’m still waiting for Luhan. Should I just come to his practice room? Ah, I’m just to lazy… I laid my back at the chair and at that time I see Luhan already behind me.

“Ya! Why are you so late?!” I still laid my back at the chair and pointed his face.

“I’m so sorry, I already told you that I’ll scold Suho an Kai for disturbing you.” He plays with my bangs.

“You really did it? Haha good job my Luhan.” I give him two thumbs.

“Ne. Can you sit properly? You’ll hurt your neck and your back if you’re sitting like that.”

“Yes, sir!” I immediately sit straight and wait him to sit beside him. But it took so long for him to sit. I look for him.

“Stay still.” He hold my head and start brush my hair with his hand. “I’m sorry if I’m doing it poorly.” Then he’s TYING MY HAIR! This is the first time my hair tied by a man. “It’s my first time tying someone’s hair, just accept the result even it’s weird.” I smiled.

“Done.” He said then he sit beside me.

“Thanks^^” I take my handphone and see the result of his work. I surprised when I see the hair tie a saw last time at Hongdae. I look at my side. “Luhan-ah…”

“I know, I know, you don’t have to thank me.” He drinks my drink. Act cool.

“That’s not what I want to say. I want to say that it’s not the hair that I want-_-“

“Really?!” He looked surprised. Cute hihi. “Then which one?!” He panicked while took a lot of hair tie from his pocket. I surprised by his action.

“Pft…..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” I laughed loudly while hold my stomach even to tears. “I was joking and then your action really funny! That was hilar!” He pouted. “Okay okay I’m sorry but really, why you buy a lot of hair tie?”

“Because you said you don’t have any, so….”

I patted his head. He shoved my hands from his head. He don’t like it when I patted his head because it makes him looks like a child. “Anyway thank you, and you really do a bad job for tying someone hair.” I fix her hair.

“Why don’t you tie your hair back? It’ll be so much neat and pretty,”

“Ani, because it’s you who’s tying it for me. Even if my hair in a mess, I’ll keep it for today.” He smiled. “Thank you again.” I smiled and kissed his lips.

“YAH! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!” We looked at the source of the shout and see other members of EXO already look at us with annoyed face. We just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KKEUT! Yeay~~~~~~~~~~ Finally i'm finish with my very-first own story!!!! 

Fyuh, i need 4 hours to just write a one-shots and 3-4 days to coming up with idea. Sorry if it's not good, and you're not satisfied enough.

Once again so sorry for the grammar error, because i believed that i can survived in an English place with limited english and some body languaged haha.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to kindly comment on this story ;)