Chapter 4

Winter Snow

Jr seeing them kiss from back stage, decides to stop them. He walks to the stage and pulls mark towards him surprising him then he punch jackson on the face,making him fall down. Jackson wipe the blood of his mouth and looks at jr who was being held by mark. Jb and the others quickly ran to the stage separating them then he looks at the audience and says " I hope you like the show we just put on, Next time we will have Bambam dress as a girl." he says making the audience cheer with excitement. JB grabs jackson hand pulling him up, then he pats his back and aks " How did you like our new member performance?"  

" OPPA SO COOL!!" they said making jackson smirk 

" Why dont jackson introduce himself" says JB giving the mic to jackson

" HELLO EVERYONE!!" he says while shouting making the crowd scream out loud

" my name is jackson and i'm in charge of being wild and y." he says pulling his shirt up a little showing his abs while biting his lips in a y manner, Making the girls go crazy. Meanwhile, Mark pull Jr backstage before they had to perform, He looks at Jr and asks him why he punch jackson. Jr angry says " why did you let him kiss you?" 

Mark knew he was gonna ask that question, he sighs and says " the same reason why you and jb kiss." 

" what is this some kind of revenge?" Jr asks

" No Jr, It was all an act." says mark, he didnt know himself why jackson kissed him. The truth is it wasnt part of the act, but he had to lie because he didnt want Jr to get more angry.

Jr looks at mark  to see if he was lying, when mark didnt react any kind of way he gave up. " If you said it was an act then i believe you." he says while roughing his hair. Mark bite his lips hearing Jr say that he trust him, he had never lied to Jr before and he felt guilty.

" I acted like a fool to jackson, I will apologize to him later after the concert." he says before bambam came and called them on stage.

 

Mark: " I GOT7"

 

After the show everyone was tiered, they were on the bus sleeping. When they arrived at home everyone went to their room, Jackson was heading to his room when Jr stops him. He looks at Jr and says " what?"

Jr scratch his neck and says " look man, I would like to apologize for what happend during the show." he says making jackson smile

" its cool, I forgot about it already." he says then added " Besides it was all an act for the fans." he says 

" ok, well good night" Jr says,Jackson was about to say it back when jr left him and went to his room. Jackson ignored the fact that he was ignored and walk to his room to sleep. He turn the knob only to see it lock " oh come on." he says before banging on the door. When mark didn t open he decides to sleep on the couch with only his boxers on. He lays down and thought about his parents, how he left them to come pursue his dream. He knew they must be worried and he hope he has enough time to make it right to them. " I cant believe i have five month left, December is almost over. Sometimes i feel like time is going really fast." he says to himself before going to sleep.

 BamBam" I finally found my older brother"

While sleeping BamBam came out his room to drink water, when he saw jackson sleeping on the couch with no cover. Smiling to himself, he went to his closet and took out an extra blanket then he wraps it around jackson. After he was done, he staid a little bit and watch jackson sleep. " your really handsome, I wish i was like that." he says pouting cutely 

" Then you need to exercise more." jackson says surprising bambam making him fall on the floor. Jackson got up and help bambam sit on the couch. Then he looks at him sleepily " why are you up so late?" he asks

" I was just geting a drink of water when i saw you sleeping on the couch." he says then says very quietly " I thought you were sleeping."

Jackson laughs and says " I cant sleep with someone watching me." 

Bambam blush and says"But why arent you sleeping in your room?" 

"The princess wants the whole room to herself, so she refuse to let me in her castle." he says jokingly making bambam laugh

They talk for a while until they both fell alseep on the couch. The next day the group was making breakfast, JB assigned everyone something to do, So everyone was busy doing their task except for jackson. He didnt know how to cook, so jb told him to set the table, while setting the table he saw mark making something. Smiling he came to him and ask him what he was making. Mark just ignores him and continue making his noodle. Jackson not like being ignored asks again but mark refuse to answer, sighing he says " are you still mad over what happend yesterday?" he asks making mark pout while shaking his head.

" I'm sorry i surprise you, but i couldnt help myself. You were looking so y and your lips wer-" he says not finishing his sentence before mark cover his mouth with his hand. Making what ever sauce that was on his gloves get on jackson lips, " You shouldnt have kissed me." he says before letting go, jackson was about to say something when mark cut him off " I mean who kiss someone they just met. Do you not realize what kind of trouble you put me in." he says angry, He looks at jackson only to see him staring at him in a daze. taking back he asks " w..why are you looking at me like that?"

Jackson smiling says " you know your really cute when your angry." he says coming closer to mark, Mark panicking backs away making him come closer. " w..why are you acting like this?" he says to jackson while leaning back.

" acting like what" he says to mark, making him lean closer

" like this" he says softly before leaning back somemore, jackson move more closer to him almost making their lips touch. Mark in panick moves his hand making him slip and fall on the floor. Jackson seeing this laugh so hard, making tears come out of his eyes. 

" i cant believe you fell for that." he says to mark, Making mark angry. He got up and throw what ever he was making in jackson face making the food go in his eyes. He got up and dust himself then watch as jackson scream in his seat saying " theirs pepper in my eyes, HELP!" 

Mark ignoring him went to find junior, JB hearing jackson scream rushed to the living room saying " whats wrong jackson?"

" QUICKLY, GIVE ME WATER." he says while moving his hand, Jb quickly went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water, then he pour some on his hands and then wash jackson face. Bambam came later on with a cloth so he can wipe his face with it after words.

 

When breakfast was done the group sat around the table and eat, while eating Jb stares at jackson who had an eye patch on his left eye. " seriously jackson, how did you get pepper in your eyes?" he says making mark gulp

" It was an accident, mark was making what ever that was and i accidently made it fly and it landed on my face." he says ending the story

Once breakfast was done the manager walks in, everyone greats him and he sat down. He showed them their performance and turn to the group.

" your performance was a hit, everyone is talking about jackson." he says then looks at jackson " wild and y?" he says making jackson laugh

" Brilliant name coming from the bluff master." he says making everyone laugh

" anyway i'm here to tell you guys that you all will be going to your first variety show as got7" he says making them cheer

" so what show is it?" says youngjae

" After school club." he says making everyone excited, After he finish explaining everything he left leaving the members to themselves.

Jackson went to the gym downstairs and started lifting weights. Elsewhere, Mark asks Jr if he wants to go downstairs to the gym. Jr refuses saying him,Jb and Youngjae are going to the mall. Disappointed mark gather his things and head to the gym,When he reached their he opens the door only to see jackson lifting weights. Jackson hearing the door open turn around to see mark about to leave, quickly he says " mark" making him turn around. Jackson seeing his expression puts his weights down and smiles.

 

See you next time..........