Chapter 1~ First Meeting

Winter Snow

  

 

 

 

It was the day of the wedding, everyone was happy, waiting for the bride to appear. A man standing in the alter, was nervous. He looks at his best man Jb, who smiles patting him on the shoulder. " dont worry to much, man. everything will be alright." he says assuring him. When the music starts everyone jerk there heads towards the entrance, they were all amazed at the beatiful bride walking pass them. The mans breath was taking away, he watch as Jr brings his bride to him and squeezes her hand before letting go.

 

Mark heart was hammering, he couldnt believe that after so long he was finally gonna be with him. when the music stopped the priests started talking, twenty minutes later they said their vowels, after that the priests told them to kiss. the man lifts the veil smiling, he leans forward to kiss his bride when suddenly mark woke up.

 

He Woke up from the sound of the tree brench hitting the window. He went to the window and look out, he could see the wind blowing the heavy snow, and the street lights swaying along with it like it was dancing to a silent song. he went and grab his still hot chocolate and walk back to the window, while drinking it he saw the snow twirling a hat and a scarf. suddenly an appearance started to form when he look closer he saw a man standing their searching for something, when he looks at marks window, he smiles taking mark by surprise, he blink twice to make sure he wasnt dreaming. when he opens his eyes

the man was gone, mark signs and says " I must be going crazy, what person would come out in this blizzard." said to himself. 

he went to his bed and put the cup on his night stand. then he climb on his bed to sleep, Just when he was about to sleep JR knocks on the door and walks in. mark seeing jr got happy, he opens the blanket inviting him to come in then he moves over. Jr happily walks to the bed and lay down, with his hands wrap around marks waist. he moves him closer to his chest making mark blush, then he nuzzle his neck and says " I missed you"

" i miss you too" he says sleeply before closing his eyes. Jr smiles and also close his eyes and sleep

 

 

  Team: " we are..I GOT6"

 

 

The next day the group is seen practicing their routine, when there manager walks in. he was watching their dance outside and he wasnt impressed. He walks towards them and they all stop what they were doing. he looks at them and says "i'm not feeling it, something is missing."

" This is the same routine we've been practicing, everyone has catched up." says JB

" i know, i know. but i need something fresh, something new, but i dont see it here." he says to them making them tense. 

" i'll be back." he says before leaving the room, all the members look at one another then they decide to take a break. Jr sat next to mark, talking and holding hands. mark blush and shly looks at him " i'm coming to your room tonight, make sure you dont fall asleep." he says

 

" i wont, same time as before?" he says making Jr nod his head

 

 

 Jackson Wang:BLUFF MASTER

Birthday: march 28,1994  Nationality: Chinese Height: 174cm

 

 

Jackson was on the streets dancing, he believe that people should never give up on their dream no matter what. thats why he loves being free and doing what he wants to do. His friend crank the music in his car and he started break dancing, people that were passing by stopped to look at him, some where even throwing money in his hat while the girls were video tapeing and taking pictures of him. The manager was walking when he got a video message, he looks at it and smiles. quickly he close it and ran to the area where jackson was dancing, when he reached there he walk to the front and continues to watch him dance. 

when the song finished everyone cheered and put more money in his hat. once everyone left the manager claps somemore getting his attention, jackson turns around and looks at the guy then he says " the show is over,you can go now" 

" i know that, but i'm here for a different reason." he says getting his attention

" I want you to join my group." he says 

" sorry man but i dont do team." he says giving his friend the money to put in his car

" come on man, you have the talent that my team needs. just come with me and see for yourself." he says

" i'm sorry but my comfortable doing what i do with my friend." he says the manager looks behind him and smirks

 

" you mean the friend thats running away with your money." he says making jackson turn around in time to see his friend driving away. he looks at the manager smirking and sighs.

 

" fine, let me check it out." he says making the manager grin from his victory

 

 

An Hour later, they walk in the building. Jackson looking around amazed while the manager instruct him to follow closely. once they reached the room, the manager told jackson to observe them through the window. he saw four members dancing to some song he never heard of before, he had to admit that they were pretty good, and their sence of style was good too. the manager looks at jackson and clear his throat to get his attention.

" so what do you think?" he says making jackson look at him. the manager held his breath waiting for his answer when he finally spoke

 

" I didnt know there was a girl in the group" he says making the manager confuse

 

" what are you talking about, what girl?" he says

 

" the small blondy over there." he says pointing towards bambam, the manager looks at where he was pointing at and started laughing 

 

" thats not a girl, thats a boy his name is BamBam." he says between laughter

 

jackson was taken back, he was sure that was a girl but he drop it when he saw the manager looking at him again

 

" so whats your answer?" he asks

" sure i'll join as long as you dont control what i do and say." he says making the manager tense but then gave in

 

" ok..ok, let me introduce you to the members." he says dragging him inside

 

the four members stop dancing when they saw the manager walks in with a stranger. each of them were confuse as to who jackson was, the manager smiles and says " guys meet your new member." he says stopping for a second when he realise he didnt know jackson name. jackson realizing his mistake decides to speak.

 

" my name is Jackson" he say 

 

everyone was shock, especially jb the leader. " you cant be serious?" he says

" i'm serious JB, his your new teammate so teach him everything you guys learned." he says before patting jackson back and walking away.

the group look at him like he was an alien. BamBam being the friendly one decides to introduce himself " hi, my name is Kunpimook but you can call me BamBam." he says with his hand out.

" nice to meet you BamBam." he says instead of shaking his hand he pulls him towards him and hug him half way, surprising him and the others.

just when Younjae was about to introduce himself Mark and Jr came out the bathroom. Jr smiling and fixing his shirt while mark cheeks still red from their little activity. They walk to the members like nothing happend completly forgetting about jackson. Jb looks at them and shook his head making mark blush somemore. jackson saw two more people coming from the bathroom, he had to admit the red head was really cute, especially when he's blushing. Jr seeing him looking at mark comes to him and says " who are you?"

 

the members were tense, they didnt know how to tell both of them that got6 is now got7. Mark hearing Jr question looks up to see a masculine man standing their, smiling. just when he was about to ignore him, he remember what happend yesterday night. gasping he says " your the guy from yesterday" 

 

everyone look at mark and then at jackson, each of them had a different expression. Jr was jealous, Mark was surprise and jackson just looked confuse like the other members.

 

 See you Next time.....