Dooseob We're going to be late! 1/2

Yoseob scenes!

*Bang*Bang* A few loud bangs on the door. 

 

'No reaction.' 

 

The door of their dorm room was pushed open so wild that it slammed against the wall. The bandleader stood in front of the sleeping form. 

 

"Yah! Yang Yoseob! You’re really one of a kind. Do you realize that they expect us to be in the practice room at 09:15 am?!" Doojoob screamed. 

 

'No reaction' 

 

The leader got pissed and abruptly grabbed away the pillow from under the younger's head, which made Yoseob’s head fall *plof* on the mattress. The younger made a disapproving sound and stared at his hyung with half lidded eyes. 

 

'I think he finally gets it.' Doojoon thought. 

 

"Well?!" He hissed. 

 

The main vocalist turned around and pulled the sheet completely over his head, just to drift back to sleep again. 

 

Doojoon got furious. He threw the pillow to the younger’s head and started to tug at his sheets. 

 

Yoseob held it over his head, but after a while, he got even more tired of it and let his sheet go. He felt a cold shiver going through his body because of the cold breeze. He got up and looked at his bandmate with a grumpy expression on his face. 

 

"Good morning to you too," He said with a fake smile. 

 

Doojoon saw that the younger was just wearing his boxers and looked away. The leader smiled and opened the younger’s clothing closet to give him some clothes. 

 

"Here, put these on." He said and the smaller man took the clothes from his hyung’s hands. Doojoon turned around and saw that Yoseob was really close now. The fact that the beautiful young man was still standing in just his boxers didn’t make it any easier for Doojoon. And oh God he looked so y with his hair all messed up. Doojoon felt a lump in his throat and had a hard time trying to swallow it away. 

 

Stay tuned for part 2!

 

Orange~

 

Likey? Comment! :D