Love Or Hate?

Love Or Hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a person named Lee Sungjong. He was a son of the richest family in Seoul. The boy is blessed with a beautiful face and feminine figure, making almost all men drooling for him and all girls jealous over him. He was a kind-hearted person and everybody just loved to be around him. He had a cute smile which could make everyone fall for it and with a cheerful and happy personality he has, everyone are just adore him so much.

Sungjong’s life are perfect and he enjoyed his happy life. Well, until he met Lee Sungyeol, Sungjong’s next door neighbor who just moved in recently. Sungyeol always kept saying everything he could say to annoy Sungjong, and it’s started already from the first day they met. Sungjong himself didn’t know why Sungyeol always keep doing that. Did he do something wrong to him?

Sungjong was actually a calm person and he usually couldn’t get mad for long or even hate someone. But, it’s just that he couldn’t stand being always annoyed by Sungyeol’s choding act like that, so he decided to made Sungyeol became his top list enemy.

And that’s the reason why they were always having a fight each time they met, which is almost every day. So, you could say fighting has been their routine activity. Even their families and friends knew about their problem yet they didn’t– or you could say they couldn’t do anything to fix their relationship anymore.

“Excuse me, Lee Sungyeol. What are you doing in front of my house?” Sungjong suddenly started when he saw Sungyeol walk passing by his house, and that made the tall boy snorted and stopped his track to face Sungjong.

“What’s your business, Lee Sungjong?” Sungyeol snorted.

“Well, this is in front of my house, which means it’s my area. And you’re not allowed to walk pass here without my permission.” Sungjong smiled sweetly but dangerously to Sungyeol.

“Tsk. You’re really annoying.” Sungyeol mumbled and rubbed his head. He’s not in mood for quarreling today.

“Excuse me, what did you just say hm?” Sungjong walked few steps forward and he’s now standing right in front of Sungyeol. “You said I’m annoying? And do you think you’re not?”

“Well at least I’m less annoying than you, pretty boy.” Sungyeol said, sending a mischievous look to Sungjong.

“You–“ Damn it, I hate him so much!

Then as usual, they threw a death glare to each other and somehow it turns into a fight of which one could keep his eyes open longer. Sungyeol sometimes would blow Sungjong’s scary-looking large eyes to make the younger one blink or even put some funny owl face, buddha statue face and some other faces to make him laugh and blink, but it’s no avail though. And Sungjong always wins this kind of fight since somehow Sungyeol sometimes failed to keep his eyes opened while making funny faces.

“Sungjong-ssi...”

Just when Sungyeol was about to lose again, both of them stop their fight and turned their head to see a beautiful young girl standing not far for them. And she looked like she was looking for Sungjong, because she called his name.

“Oh, Hayoung-ssi...” Sungjong mumbled and bowed his head a bit to the girl.

“You know her?” Sungyeol asked in curiousity.

“She’s Oh Hayoung. You can say she’s a daughter of my parents’ bestfriend and somehow they wanted us to get into a relationship, which I totally not happy with it. But she seems to be interested on me, and she keeps following on me since the first day we met...” Sungjong sighed and shook his head. Then he raised one of his eyebrows. “And then again, why must I waste my time to explain it to you anyway?”

“Wow, she’s really beautiful. I don’t understand why she is interested with a boring guy like you though.” Sungyeol tried to tease Sungjong, but he was being ignored by the latter though.

“Why are you here, Hayoung-ssi? Haven’t I told you to not come here everyday?” Sungjong said as he walked closer to that Hayoung girl.

“I just want to see you, Sungjong-ah.” Hayoung sent Sungjong a puppy eyes and tried her best to make a lost puppy face. “Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong to you? Do you hate me?”

“I don’t hate you, Hayoung-ssi. But I told you I can’t get into relationship with you. I don’t have any special feeling for you, you are just a friend to me, no more.” Sungjong explained softly, slowly and patiently. Well he almost lost his patient now by the way, Sungjong was hoping Hayoung would just go away or he afraid he’d do something to hurt her.

“Why? I like you Sungjong-ah. Can’t you understand my feeling? We can take it slow. We can change from a friend to a lovers, you know.” Hayoung protested stubbornly, she’s not going to let him go just like that.

“Well I...” Sungjong sighed silently inside his heart. Why is she so stubborn? Sungjong really have no idea about what he should do or say anymore to make her understand and she will give up on him.

Come on... Use your head, Lee Sungjong. There must be something he could do. Think... Think... And think...

Sungjong’s eyes wandered around, trying to find something useful for his brain. Then when his eyes set on Sungyeol’s figure–who’s busy looking at both of them like watching a movie–, Sungjong somehow knew what to do as an idea just plopped in his head. “I actually...already in love with someone else. That’s why I can’t be with you, Hayoung-ssi.”

Hayoung gasped, shock and disbelief were evident on her pretty face. “And may I know who is she?”

“Well, I’m afraid I have to admit that someone I’m in love with...is ‘he’.” Sungjong said with a confident, making Sungyeol also got his eyes widen and turned to look at him in disbelief., sending him a ‘for real??’ look.

Hayoung blinked and then she laughed. “Come on, Sungjong-ah. That won’t work on me. Stop lying and tell me truth.”

“Believe me or not, it’s the truth.” Sungjong walked closer to Sungyeol and he pulled his collar harshly to place a sudden kiss on Sungyeol’s lips.

Sungyeol’s eyes were about to plop out from its place and Hayoung’s jaw almost dropped. Both of them were shocked about what had happened and what they saw.

“I-I can’t believe this!! You’re disgusting, Lee Sungjong!!!” Hayoung screamed, still in shock and she ran away as fast as she could with tears kept flowing down from her eyes.
 
Sungjong sighed in relief. “I hope she won’t come back again...” Sungjong made his way inside his house. He felt like one of his biggest burdens has been lifted out and he walked in a light and relaxed steps.

And that now happy and relieved boy is really completely forgot about a dumbfounded choding who still standing outside of his house and still on his spot. After Sungjong has gone from his sight, Sungyeol slowly raised his hand to touch his lips. He felt so good when Sungjong’s lips touched his, and... What? Why was his heart beating so fast like crazy?
 

That night, Sungyeol was still thinking about the kiss with Sungjong on the morning. He wanted to forget it but he couldn’t. The image of Sungjong and him kissing always appeared on his mind. Even when he’s eating, watching movie, reading or something’s else, Sungjong’s lips always disturbing him.

What’s wrong with him? Did he get sick because of the kiss?

Felt as anxious as he was, Sungyeol walked back and forth around his room, trying to think about the kiss. But his mind just seemed won’t cooperate with him.

“Aish! Lee Sungjong, what have you done to me!?” Sungyeol yelled desperately.

Sungyeol realized that he couldn’t figure it out by himself. So he decided to call his best friends to help him with his problem.

 “That’s because you fallen in love with Sungjong, you idiot!” Myungsoo and Woohyun said in unison. They came to Sungyeol’s house right after Sungyeol had called them to come over his house.

Sungyeol who was drinking water, suddenly burst out the water from his mouth and the liquid almost splashed to his bestfriends’ face if not for them quick enough to dodge it. He coughed for several times and stared at Myungsoo and Woohyun in disbelief. “I what!?”

“Well, what else if it’s not love, Lee Sungyeol? It’s definitely must be love. There’s no other answer for it but love!” Myungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter