I

Hyung , Save Me

"Hyung....You're here!" Sungjong exclaimed as i hugged him. "Of course, i came to save you!"

I was going to untie the rope on his wrist. "Nice of you to be here Myungsoo." Taehyung's voice came on the scene. I turned around and i was welcomed by a wood coming in contact with my stomach. 

It was a hard impact that i fell on the ground. "Hyung!!!!!!" Sungjong screamed, crying. He was dragged away by Suga and Jin "No! No! Hyung...save me! Hyung!!" 

"S-Sungjong." I mumbled as i tried to stand up. 

All of this started, 1 year ago.

"Argh..." I groaned as I sat up. Man, I'm so tired. How come those guys fight so good aye'? Well, they can't still do anything if they fight me. 

"Kim Myungsoo! Go down here!" My Father shouted from downstairs. That old man, he doesn't know anything but shout on me even if i didn't do anything bad. 

"Fine, I'm coming! I'm coming!" I replied then stood up from my bed. Goodbye bed, see you soon!! I went downstairs with my fully messed up hair. "Why?" I asked as I arrived downstairs. 

"Aish! Kim Myungsoo, can't you even fix your hair?" He asked with a frown. I shrugged "You want me to go down here, you didn't even say i should fix my hair" I notice something. Besides me and my Dad, there are other people in this room. 

My aura darken "Who the hell are they?" I asked, looking at the person in front of me. "Myungsoo , meet Lee Seonghee and his son, Lee Sungjong" He smiled "They're gonna live with us here" He announced.

My eyes widen, I faced my Dad "What the ?! No! I won't let that happen! The ! No No!!" I'm okay if my dad doesn't give me love as long as i will have the house on my own everytime dad leaves. I can't live with this people! 

"Myungsoo! Watch your language!" Dad warned. Dad faced the people who are watching us "Sorry for that yeobo.." Dad got cut off with a loud shout "Yeobo?!" I and the flat-chested-girl-look-alike shouted in unison.

"Sungjong..don't shout will you...this is not your house." Mrs. Lee scolded.

"But Umma! You told me we're gonna stay at your friend's house since its nearer to your work! You didn't tell me the two of you are in a relationship?!" The kid outraged in front of us.

"Please calm yourself..Sungjong.." 

"No! No! I won't!" He shouted in a high pitched voice, he sound too much like a girl. He left the commotion by going out of the house.

Mrs. Lee looked at us with an apologetic smile "Sorry yeobo, I didn't explain this to him that's why he's acting like this" She explained. "No, its okay. He has the right to get mad" Dad smiled like an angel.

I looked at him with a frown "What about me?! I have the right to get mad too! I didn't approve to any of this! Moreover, you should ask for my permission first! I'm your son for 's sake!" I stomped and left the scene. "Sorry he's a bit hard headed.." I heard dad explained.

I went inside my room, slamming the door. How come he understands that kid while me, his own child, is the wrong one?! Why?! I'm so going to kick those people off my teritory even if Dad disagrees , i don't care. I love my freedom. I can make it even if i don't have a mom or a brother.

 


 

"Mom..Mom...Stupid.." I mumbled as i kick every pebble in front of me. I puffed my cheeks and sat on the grass. I made my way to the park after the commotion. How come she doesn't tell me anything about that man? I thought it's just her friend.

How come I never notice? Why?! "Why?!!!" I shouted out loud which made the people at the park look at me as if i'm crazy. I looked down to hide my face. Damn that's very humiliating. 

After a few minutes, i stood up to leave the place. Lee Sungjong, Fighting! I made my decision to break the two up even if it's by force or not.

But first, i must ask help to Mr. Kim's son. I know he doesn't like this too and so do I. It's time to go back now. 

I walk my way back to the mansion. As the maids open the door for me, my eyes fell on my Mom and Mr. Kim cuddling on the couch then i saw Mr. Kim's child on the stairs, staring at them with a digusted look.

"What the do you think you're doing Dad?! That is very disgusting! Don't you think so?!" He shouted. "Myungsoo! That is not the way to talk to your Father!" Mr. Kim Shouted. "I don't care! Get a room and don't show your disgusting acts here!" He stomped as he step down from the stairs. He was going to the door and he saw me, my eyes widen. 

"Now, the place got more disgusting. Rats..." He whispered. "Yah! Myungsoo! Myungsoo!" Mr. Kim shouted but Myungsoo just went on his way, not bothering to answer back.

I looked at Mr. Kim and My Mom with a digusted look before running out of the house. Ugh, i must plot my plan with Myungsoo already. Those two are being too crazy with each other. 

I saw Myungsoo walking on the sidewalk, away from the house. "Hey! Wait up!" I shouted as I run after him. He looked back but doesn't stop, i heard him scoff. "Yah, I said wait up..M-Myungsoo'!" I shouted his name so he would stop, I heard it from his Father anyway.

"Hyung! Myungsoo hyung!" He stopped when i call him that. Wow, the power of the word Hyung. He turned around and stomped towards me. When he was already in front of me, i feel small. I gulped "Don't ever call me Hyung! You're not related to me, you hear that. I will stop our parent's relationship so the two of you rats, will be out of my sight!" He snickered in front of my face. 

Call me naïve but i don't care to what he just said. The main idea for me is that we both have the same goal. To break our parent's relationship, that is. I smiled "That's my plan too! That's why i want to ask for your help." I said.

His eyes widen, well maybe he's shock that I can still smile after what he said. I'm offended but as long as i finish a plan with him and i break our parent's relationship, i'll be away from this weirdo. 

He crossed his arm and raised an eyebrow "What help?" 

I smirked a bit "We need to break their relationship" 

"And how the hell are you gonna do it?" He asked me. "Well actually, its not just 'me' , I need your help too. We should plot something fast. I can't stand seeing my Umma with your Appa" I said, pouting.

He smirked "Tcch. Childish...No, i'm never gonna help you. You're on your own. I have my own plan. Don't come near me" He said before leaving me.

What the--. He just called me childish. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo! I swear i'll break them up on my own without your help! Watch it!" I shouted. He stopped on his tracks "Yeah, goodluck with that" He said before completely leaving me by hailing a taxi. 

I pouted "Hmpft! Who needs his help anyway." I mumbled before going back to the house.


"Myungsoo-ah!" A loud voice welcomed me as I arrived at our hang-out place. I high fived Dongwoo. "Hey hyung, where are the others?" I asked, looking around. 

"Sunggyu and Woohyun are doing they're thing at the room while Sungyeol and Hoya are stalking them by the door!" Dongwoo said, laughing at his own statement. 

I chuckled. This dudes are my Family. Not Dad. I found my happiness with them. "Call them, we'll have a meeting. Stop Woohyun before he break Gyu hyung's " I joked. Dongwoo saluted playfully "Neh Sir!" He said, running to the room. 

I heard some whines before seeing a pouting Sungyeol and a completely pissed off Hoya. "Wow..are you guys enjoying to stalk the hyungs that much?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Well, if you were here earlier, you would know how many rounds they have....5! freaking 5!" Sungyeol said. "Yeah yeah Whatever, we have more important thing than this" I replied. Hoya and Sungyeol sat on the ground. "What's so important than having ?" Woohyun asked as he entered the place. I can see that he's still in his boxers. Seriously, this horndogs. 

"I guess he doesn't want Sunggyu hyung to fight Bangtan with a broken " Dongwoo said and sat beside his lover, Hoya. Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol are like a family and Sungyeol looks like their child when he's with them. Poor Kid. "I know right..." Sunggyu hyung agreed as he limp his way to the seat beside mine. 

Woohyun smirked. "You like it right babe?"

"Shut up!" Sunggyu shouted, throwing a pillow to Woohyun. "Ouch!" Woohyun squeaked ad the pillow hit him straight on the face. "Jackpot!!!" The five of us shouted followed with laughs. 

"So Myungsoo, what's so important for you to stop us from having ?" Woohyun asked, pouting. "Well, i want you guys to tell me if you know any Sungjong" I asked. I just want to know, this doesn't mean anything. I'm just curious about his age, he's too innocent. I heard his name from earlier that's why i know his name.

"Hmmmm...Wait! Is it Lee Sungjong?" Sungyeol, the choding, asked. "Yep" I said shortly.

"Well i do know him. He's my Ex-Boyfriend but he's too innocent for me" Sungyeol explained, smirking. "Anyway, why do you  ask?" 

"Well, my Dad is on a relationship with his Mom. We both want to break them up but i didn't agree withhim, he's just a rat that's trying to stick to Dad to be rich and-" Sungyeol cut me off. 

"He's rich already" 

"Eh? So what? Anyway, i wanna know his age since he acts too much of a child. I can never live with a person like that" I said, scratching my arm. 

"Eh...I know Sungjong too..he's the top 5 of the school right now, right? Don't you know? He's just a 3rd year so maybe he's 18" Woohyun explained. 3rd year huh? 

"Okay, that's enough information about him" I looked at Sunggyu "Gyu hyung...Is there any news about Bangtan?" Bangtan Boys or like how we call them , Bangtan  , is our enemy and their leader is my rival ever since high school starts. 

"No, good thing right?" Gyu hyung said. "Yep!" The others said, waving their hands. 


I arrived at the house and found Mrs. Lee on the couch. It seems like she's waiting for me. "Great you're home Myungsoo" Mrs. Lee said. "Yeah..Yeah" I ignored her and went upstairs "Wait, Myungsoo..." 

"If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me' She said. "No, i'm fine" Like she cared. No one cares about me. No one. 

I arrived at my room, i didn't even bother to open the lights. I lay down on my bed. "What the--"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" 


A/N: Okay, say hi to the first chapter. This story will be just like 5 to 7 chapters. Anyway i hope you guys like it. Ask me if you're confused with anything.