Just What Happen Actually?

Duizhang Problem!!??

please read author note in the end of this chapter~ XOXO <3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

All of them was headed to their dorm except Lay and Kris. They got a day off thanks to their Galaxy hyung. It’s too rare for them to get a day off like that. Usually they  need doing their practice non-stop and then got a rest for about 1-2 hours then resume back what they had done with dance practice, vocal practice, recording and sort of thing that they need to do. For sure, when this happen they will use properly their off day.

“I will do a mental note to thanks to Kris hyung for this. If not because of him, we sure not getting any rest.”

Chanyeol said as he fix his cap.

All of them was keep quiet in car. Some of them listening to music, some of them trying to sleep (and it’s fail by the way (-_-)), and some of them just admire the outside view from their car. But to be the truth is none of them was focus on what they doing. All their mind was focus only one thing. Thing that happened to their Duizhang for the few days. Thing that they don’t know why it happen.

For a past few days, Kris absolutely different person. He always keep quiet and isolated himself. He look like he don’t want to be socialize with them. When they ask him to eat together, he silently refused with just locked himself in his room or out from them. It’s make them weird. It’s not usual for Kris to be like this. Even though he is not someone who can crack joke, he still talk to them. Even he not a chatter person, it’s unusual for he to keep this quiet.

Later that they know, all of them already arrived to their dorm.

“Guys~ can all of you wait in living room for a while. I need to say something.”

Suho as leader tell after they out from their car.

“It’s something important hyung?”

Chen ask his leader.

“Apparently yes~”

They just look at each other and decide to follow what their leader say.

Maybe important~

 

In living room,

Xiumin, Luhan, Kai, Chanyeol and Chen take their sit on the couch while Tao, Baekhyun and Sehun sit on the floor. Kyungsoo come with tray on his hand. He bring out mineral water and some snack for them. It the basic thing that they need when they have discussion or sudden meeting in living room. Kyungsoo then sit beside Sehun on the floor. After seeing all already settled down, Suho then sit on chair that he bring from dining table.

“So hyung, what did you want to talk about?”

Sehun ask the leader.

“Hurm~ I think maybe all of you aware about this right?”

“About what?”

“Our Duizhang?”

Chen question Suho. Suho can only sigh while other member just nodded their head.

“Apparently he acting weird for a past few days. It make me worried.”

Suho give his thought regarding Kris behavior.

“Hyung~ he already big boy. It’s not like he can’t manage himself.”

Sehun who is wise maknae tell Suho.

“It’s true Sehun. But I think this time is different.”

Jongin or Kai who keep quiet, finally speak. Even though he and Kris not really close but he know his hyung very well. It’s because Kris is someone who he respect. Even Kris can’t dance very well, a bit clumsy but he know his hyung is someone who can they depend on. Sometimes, Kris will tell him if he had problem such as miss his umma, problem with practice or even blabbering with something that bother him. That’s why when he acted that way he really not understand why.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

omo~ it was cliffhanger... keke just teasing all of you~ ;) actually i thought i can post it yesterday but because i had something to do that's why i post it today and to be truth i can't update this story a few days since in my grandma house there will be no internet and i was celebrating Eid al-Fitr,and it was the time where i can meet my cousin and uncle... hope that you will understand~ i promosi to you after i come back i will finish this story as i thought i only want to make one shot but seem like it not happen.. maybe?? keke... deeply apologize for late update~ T_T

p/s sorry formy lack of english.. (~_~) ah~ don't forget to read my other story, Hello Baby With TVXQ (which currently ongoing) and the finish story Around and Around~ ^_^ your comment and subscribe means a lot to me, and thanks for subscribe my story... ;) a lot of love from me.. hehe <3