Date

Nice Body

Nice Body 5

"Sunny you are taking too long, just choose something already." Yuri sat on her bed looking at her short friend throw different kinds of clothes across the room.

"I have to choose something perfect! It's going to be our first date, i have to look nice." Sunny said still throwing clothes everywhere. Sunny never had trouble choosing what to wear but she wanted to impress her girlfriend, she even chose a really nice and expensive restaurant just because she wanted to treat Hyomin like the princess she is.

"Sica-ah!!!" Yuri yelled trying to get one of the American girls inside the room. Jessica entered the room a minute later.

"What happened here?!" Jessica asked surpriced at the quantity of clothes scattered across the room. Yuri stood up and walked towards Jessica to tell her about Sunny's problem.

"Sunny is having trouble choosing what to wear for her date with Hyomin so if you could help her choose something so she can actually arrive on time that would be great." Yuri told the situation to Jessica, the latter smiled and nodded.

"Leave it to me, I'll make sure Hyomin is speechless when she sees you Sunny!" Sunny turned to Jessica and smiled, the Ice Princess was known for her good fashion sense so she gladly took her help.

////

Finally Sunny arrived at Hyomin's dorm, she wore a really nice dress and heels that where provably too high for a normal person but she had mastered wearing heels of that height. Sunny was nervous, she held a flower bouquet in one hand and her free hand was hovering in front of the door to knock. With a deep breath she knocked on the door, the door opened almost immediately revealing a very exited Hyomin. 

"Sunny!" Hyomin wrapped her arms around Sunny's neck and gave her a kiss. Sunny was surpriced and kissed her back quickly, she was glad that there wheren't any people around the T-ara members' dorm. Sunny broke off the kiss first and looked at Hyomin up and down, she was having a hard time keeping closed. "Yah! You are making me feel self-concious!" Hyomin blushed and chuckled shyly, she was also wearing a dress, along with some flat shoes so she wouldn't tower over Sunny.

"I can't help it, you are so beautiful Hyomin." Sunny smiled and pecked Hyomin on the lips. Hyomin was about to kiss her again but they where interrupted by groans from Hyomin's roommates.

"Just go you two, i don't want the little Dino to loose her innocence." Eunjung said with a laugh covering Jiyeon's eyes. Hyomin stuck out her tongue playfully at Eunjung and held Sunny's hand tightly. "Now you two be careful."

"Yah! Not even a see you later?" Hyomin complained looking at both of her band mates. Jiyeon took off Eunjung's hand from her eyes and looked at Hyomin.

"Well we don't really expect you to come back tonight." Jiyeon teased a flustered Hyomin with a smirk. Hyomin slammed the door closed blushing bright red looking over at Sunny who was trying to contain her laughter.

"That little Dinosaur! I'll make her extinct!!! Where did she learn that stuff?!" Hyomin let out an exasperated sigh and Sunny leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Well they really shouldn't expect you back tonight." Sunny decided to tease the already embarassed Hyomin a little, the teasing gained her a slap on her arm. "Sorry i won't tease you anymore, so don't pout." Sunny kissed Hyomin's pouting lips and smiled. "It just makes me want to kiss you more, i even brought you flowers!" Sunny said raising the bouquet of flowers she brought her girlfriend. Hyomin smiled and pecked Sunny on her forehead.

"I'll go put them inside or else it will be extremely obvious this is a date to the paparazzi." Hyomin smiled and headed inside quickly placing the flowers in water. She also successfully avoided teasing from an older and a Younger Roommate. Hyomin held Sunny's hand until they reached the lobby to go to Sunny's car.

///////

"This is so fancy Sunny!" Hyomin said looking around at the decorations of the place, everything was so beautiful. She could even see multiple couples on dates.

"Of course it is i wanted our first date to be special!" Sunny whispered to Hyomin before telling the waiter they had a reservation. The man led them to a rather secluded place in the restaurant, since there wheren't many people around Hyomin was at ease.

"Wow this is amazing, i can't believe you Sunny." Hyomin grinned looking at her girlfriend lovingly. Sunny returned the look, she wanted to give Hyomin a kiss but of course she wasn't able to right now.

"Anything for my Folding Screen!" Sunny chuckled, soon the waitress came by to take their order. Hyomin was telling Sunny that her manager had told her T-Ara was getting a comeback, with the recent Solo debut and now the news of the comeback Hyomin was visibly exited. Sunny listened to her but was getting lost in Hyomin's beauty.

"What is it Sunny?" Hyomin asked noticing Sunny was really quiet and just looking at her.

"I just can't believe i have such a pretty girlfriend." Sunny said sweetly causing Hyomin to blush, the waitress had come by to drop the check. The waitress looked at them both curiously, Hyomin got even more embarassed after she realized that the waitress was catching on. Sunny payed and they left quickly.

"We are going to get found out if you keep making those comments in public Sunny." Hyomin said with a sigh as they entered the car, once they where inside Sunny leaned over to kiss Hyomin.

"Sorry, i just feel like i have to tell you that all the time." Sunny said before kissing Hyomin again, Hyomin reciprocated the kiss gladly. Hyomin panted for air once they broke the kiss, Sunny grinned and leaned in to whisper something to Hyomin. Hyomin shyly nodded and Sunny started driving.

Finally they arrived at SNSD's dorm, the other members had schedules and wouldn't be back until around 4 am, at the moment it was only 12. Sunny quickly dragged Hyomin to the room she shared with Yuri and got on top of Hyomin on her bed. Sunny kissed Hyomin's lips softly and smiled.

"I love you." Sunny said as she kissed the other's neck, Hyomin tried to remain quiet but failed.

"I-i love you too." Hyomin said between moans.

////

Hyomin was fast asleep holding her sleeping girlfriend under the covers of her bed. It was already morning and Sunny was starting to wake up, her stirring also had woken up Hyomin. 

"Morning Minnie!" Sunny cheerfully greeted her sleepy girlfriend, Sunny couldn't help but stare as Hyomin sat up making the blanket that covered her fall down to her lap. Hyomin's head filled with what they did yesterday and quickly became embarassed, grabbing the blanket to cover her exposed chest she pouted at Sunny.

"Yah! Stop staring!!!" She yelled embarassed causing Sunny to laugh and kiss Hyomin on the cheek. 

"How can i not stare when i have such a pretty girl on my bed!" The teasing earned Sunny a slap on her arm, Sunny got out of the bed and could feel Hyomin's eyes follow her as she walked to the closet she and Yuri shared. "See I'm not the only one staring~" Sunny teased and handed some clothes to Hyomin after putting some on herself. "They are Yuri's clothes, I'm sure they'll fit you better than my clothes." Sunny said and let Hyomin change after pecking her on the lips.

After changing Hyomin stood up, her stomach growled. "Soonkyu I'm hungry." Hyomin whined cutely kissing Sunny's lips. Sunny chuckled and kissed her back.

"Yah, are you planning to eat me or what?!" Sunny asked playfully between kisses.

"If you don't get me breakfast i will." Hyomin chuckled and pulled Sunny out of the bed, Sunny chuckled and grabbed Hyomin's hand leading her to the door. Once the door opened they where greeted by knowing smirks of some of the members.

"Looks like you two slept well~" Yuri teased with a laugh, she was sitting on the couch watching a drama along with Seohyun and Jessica

"Yeah thank you for not continuing it in the morning." Jessica said making Seohyun and Yuri to burst out laughing, the couple just blushed bright red. 

"I'll go make breakfast for you two unnies, after all i don't think it is safe to leave you both by yourselves." Seohyun joined the teasing standing up from the couch and heading to the kitchen.

"You guys are so mean, making my Hyominnie all embarassed! I can only do that!" Sunny said tiptoeing and kissing Hyomin. "Also you guys are just jealous, you three are the only members without a boyfriend."

"Yah! We don't need boyfriends, we are concentrating on our careers." Yuri tried defending herself sticking her tongue out at the couple that had just taken a seat on the couch.

"Right. Well I'm happier having Hyomin now." Sunny said cuddling closer to Hyomin, Hyomin smiled and kissed the top of Sunny's head lovingly and turned to look at the SNSD members.

"Where are the others?" Hyomin asked curious, the only single members of the group responded at the same time.

"Boyfriends." Sunny and Hyomin laughed when they felt the hint of bitterness coming from them three.

"What's so funny?!" Jessica glared at the laughing couple.

"You three are jealous of them." Sunny smirked and was recieved by smacks from Jessica and Yuri.

"Yah! Don't hit my bunny!" Hyomin got defensive of Sunny causing everyone else to laugh.

////

/A Few Months Later/

Sunny was the only one up that morning, she was making breakfast for her fellow members and her. The past few weeks the energy pill had been really down, Hyomin had been touring and extremely busy with the T-ara comeback so she couldn't see Sunny as often. Sunny tried her best to be cheerful and fun like always on variety shows and her radio show but it was difficult, Netizens where getting worried noticing her odd behaviour. Even her manager had to tell her to try to be cheerful even though he knew why she was down. Seeing her group mates go out with their boyfriends made her even more jealous, the other 8 girls did their best to try to cheer her up but the only thing that seemed to lift her spirits(even though it was only for a few minutes) was a call from Hyomin.

"Sunny, you go get the door!" Jessica yelled from the couch too lazy to get up, the knocking on the door was becoming impatient.

"Yah! Why do i have to do it?! We have 9 people in the dorm, it doesn't have to be me!!!" Sunny complained as she walked to open the door.

"Just open it you grumpy Idiot!" Jessica sighed turning her attention to the door. A scream that was almost as high-pitched as Jessica was heard, everyone came out of their rooms. Even Yoona who was talking to her boyfriend on the phone hung up to see what the commotion was about.

"Hyominnie!" Sunny tightly hugged her girlfriend and kissed her over and over.

"Sunny-ah! I missed you so much!" Hyomin was teary eyed as she hugged and kissed the shorter girl. Sunny's roommates smiled at the lovely scene that was happening at the entrance of the dorm, they where all also relieved that Sunny wasn't going to be depressed like how she was the past few weeks

 

 

//////

 

A/N: i edited a part in the chapter because I'm an idiot, i got confused with my own timeline(the fanfic is called Nice Body i shoul've caught on quickly) very minor change, but i still feel like an idiot haha