The Garden

There's no Yeol without Baek

Park Chanyeol. What does my name even mean anymore? Only a few days ago, the one so precious to me said it lovingly. 

Tired from the long, depressing day, I went to bed to forget my troubles. But as I woke, I was in a beautiful garden. With soft green grass, delicate flowers, a quiet rippling stream, it was the perfect place to be. But somewhere in the garden, I heard a familiar voice call out, "Kkaebsong." Surprised, I turned to face the direction the voice came from. "Baekhyun? Is that you?" I asked. "Come and find me Yeollie," he said back in his enchanting voice. Overcome with emotions, I frantically ran around the garden calling out "BAEKHYUN? WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I heard his beautiful laugh once more, and turned around to see him sitting in the grass. "Come join me Chanyeol," he chirped. Naturally, I went to my best friend and lover, and embraced him in a tight but loving hug. After we spent many minutes enjoying each others warmth, he finally asked me,"You're going to stay with me, right?" "Of course Baek, I'll always stay with you," I replied. But as I swooped in for a kiss, everything turned black. Tears streamed down my face as I realized that it was a dream. A dream that was beautiful, realistic, and energizing, but at the same time was never going to happen. Because Byun Baekhyun was dead, and is never coming back.

Just now I realized that I can't live without him. So I'm going to find him, and join him.

Because there's no Yeol without Baek.