That Kind of Girl

Bite Mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What the heck?!

That’s what all he can think about. He the, self-proclaimed, The wild & y Jackson Wang cringed in disgust as he spotted a freshly bitten red bite mark on Park Jinyong’s arm. He mentally scolded himself, for thinking the possible causes of that love—er, bite mark! He never knew that the CEO of the JYPEntertainment is a masochists, err… scratch that, nobody want to know that! I meant is, he can be this openly about his private life; of course we all know that he just got remarried, but this… it’s too much!

“Oh Jackson, I hope you are working hard for the group debut!” JYP said, as he approached the young lad.

“Thank you for the concern, hyung,” Jackson replied, showing his gratefulness to his hyung-nim, “I’ll guarantee that Got7 will be successful as our sunbaenims, after all the ‘wild & y’ Jackson Wang is in the group” He replied proudly.

“Neh,” JYP chuckled, “just make sure don’t bluff too much” in where Jackson laughed in return.

“Neh hyung,” Jackson begun as he debating whether to ask or not, but of course he is the Jackson Wang, and Jackson Wang is always curious.

“Hyung, what happen to your arm?”

“Oh this?” JYP said, showing his freshly bitten bite mark, “You can say that I got it from someone. It’s her way of expressing love” he chuckled, reminiscing on how he got it from the bubbly girl.

I knew it,

hyung is definitely a masochists!

Xx

It was past midnight when the boys came back to their dorm from their regular practices. Everyone is waiting to take their turn in the shower while the leader always takes the initiative to go first. Meanwhile the rest of the members decided to mind their own businesses. Mark is on his laptop, skyping his family in LA, the maknae group, Bam Bam & Yugeum, are procrastinating on their homework. Hyunjae is sitting down on the couch while listening to his ipod, and him, the wild & y, Jackson Wang is eyeing JR suspiciously, who is busy on making ramen for everyone—as expected to the mother of the group.

“What’s wrong with you,” JR said, as he notices Jackson who is looking at him intensely, “if looks can kill, I probably already eaten alive by you” he replied sarcastically, as he open the packages of ramen, and dumped the noodles and the seasoning into the boiling water in the cooking pot.

“Yah, Park Jinyong!” Jackson started, “do you have a girlfriend?”

“Bwoh?!” JR said taken back on the question.

“Just tell me the truth,” Jackson retorted.

“Where in the world did you get that idea?”

“You have a love mark on you arm.” Jackson pointed out, “where in the world you get that from?” replied mockingly.

“Aish, hyung, are you crazy?” JR laughed, “Yes, I received it from someone, but that doesn’t mean that—.”

As if a cue, JB came in the scene with a white towel on his hair wearing a plain white tank top and a baggy pant, interrupting JR who is complaining on how stupid Jackson can be! How in the world he mistaken a bite mark into a love mark?

“Yah Park Jinyong, I’ll take over on preparing the food,” JB said, intruding the two, “go ahead and take your turn in the shower” with that JR quickly went to grab his clothes on his room, interfering the anxious looking maknaes who are still doing their homework’s, “that’s what you get from procrastinating, learn from your university student hyung right here,” he proclaimed proudly while Bam Bam throw a pillow towards him, whereas Yugeum is on the phone, trying to convince the 15& duo’s to let them copy their homework’s.

“Wae, what are you looking at?” JB said as he noticed that Jackson is looking at him oddly, “you’re not falling for me, are you?” He joked while putting the curry powder in the ramen.

In replied, Jackson stood up from his seat and went back to his and Mark’s room looking speechless.

“Jackson, what’s wrong?” Mark asked in English, as he noticed Jackson’s expression.

Why in the world Jaebum has a love mark on his shoulder?

Don’t tell me, Jaebum and Jinyong?!

Xx

It was Monday, and lucky for them—the Got7 members—to have a day off from their hectic schedule, well except for our diligent students who have to go to school on that day. As usual, Jackson decided to spend the rest of the day working on his music.

From time to time, he sends messages toward his label mates. Out of boredom he randomly sends messages to the 15& duo while taking a break from his composing.

5 minutes... no replies...

20 minutes passed... still no replies...

1 hour passed... no—!!

One Message:

.

..

...

....

.....

“We are in school” –Baek Yerin.

.....

....

...

..

.

“My bad,” Jackson replied back, as usual Yerin’s replies are straight to the point. They are plain and simple, just like its owner, just plainly chic. If Jackson didn’t know Yerin better, he will mistakenly she implies to ‘f*** off.’—which she does by the way!

But still, it doesn’t really matter... he doesn’t really bother on how Yerin is acting chic around anyone. What bothers him right now is that the other 15& member is not replying on his message—who is usually eager to respond!

1 hour and a half passed...

5 hours, still no reply from her...

.

..

...

....

.....

As if he cared, anyways!!!

Xx

It was passed four in the afternoon when Jackson checked the clock, and anytime by now the maknaes should be home soon. As if a cue the doorbell rang, signalling the arrival of the maknae group.

“Whaa~ I’m so tired” Bam Bam said, dragging his bag as he lay down on the couch.

“Jackson Hyung, are you alone?” Yugeum asked, as he sat next to Bam Bam.

“Jaebum and Mark hyung went to the market; Jinyong won’t be home until eight, and Hyunjae texted that he will g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter