Final

Fade to Black


Please fade...

 

As the rain poured on her shoulders, she watched the lines on the concrete disappear under her footsteps. She looked up, meeting everyone's judging eyes. A shiver ran up her spine, the cold seeping through her thick clothes. She started running, eyes dropping to the pavement as she dashed across the people.

And she stopped.

 

Face to black.

 

She heard him say her name. And she stopped at the same time the lights turned green. And she saw him at her side, looking down at her. He stepped closer, and shared his umbrella with her.
 
"You're wet." He said, smiling.

"Why are you here?" She asked. He just shrugged.

 

But the night must come back.

 

They stared at each other's eyes as the cars sped up the highway. Then the light turned red. And she ran off. He followed her. He followed her until they reach the dorm. She slammed the door in front of his face and ran to her room. But the next thing she knew, he was there with her.

"Go away!" She yelled.

"I can't." He said.

She turned her back on him and cried on her hands. He slowly walked to her and wrapped his arms around her. She wiped her tears from her eyes as she felt the embrace tightening. She opened her eyes and she watched him on the mirror in front of her.

"Please go away." She whispered.

"Why?" He whispered back against her ear.

And she wanted to speak aloud.

 

Because your eyes,

 

His dark eyes watching her intently through the mirror. His serene eyes, the kindest eyes she'd ever seen. He had the most beautiful pair of orbs. And she loved staring deep down into his mysterious eyes, they are full of secrets, and she could never read him exactly. But she wanted them to disappear as much as she wanted to look at them.

He lowered himself and leveled their faces together as they looked at the image in front of them. He asked again, "Why?"

 

Nose,

 

She felt all the tingling sensation, up her legs, on her spine, inside her stomach, and the shiver on her shoulders as she felt his features against her. She watched him turn his head and kissed her temple. And further south to the shell of her ear, where she felt the tip of his nose breathing against her as he nibbled on her earlobes.

 

Lips,

 

His lips were warm and soft against her cold and deprived mouth. She wanted to push him, and send him away, but she can't stop herself from wanting his lips as well. She let the gravity took control and they fell on top of her bed where they shared hot and passionate kisses.

 

Every look and every breath,

 

She traced the outline of his face. She could feel his eyes on her, and his hot breaths on her face. She didn't want to look back on his eyes, for she didn't know how to say it, or if she could say it, or if she could accept it. But the night was young, and they had the liberty of it. And they met gazes.

"I love you, Sunny." He told her.

It was a reflex. She told him back, "I love you, too, Kris."

 

Every kiss still got me dying.

 

He placed a kiss on her forehead, and she closed her eyes in pain. The tears came coming as well, as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer, caressing her hair, and comforting her as she shed tears. He was silent.

A knock came on the door, but no one moved. The door opened, an in came her best friend, who placed a glass of water on her bed side table. Taeyeon gave her a weak smile before disappearing behind the mahogany door.

"Kris, can you go away now?" She asked.

"Why?"

 

You still got me crying.

 

"Because... You are not real." She said.

And she closed her eyes as she cried. When she opened her eyes, he was gone. She took the water from her table and drank it. She laid back on her bed as she stared at the ceiling. Soon the painful memories came rushing back to her, and she is crying once again.


"I'm sorry." He told her.