final

Jealous Lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title                : Jealous Lion

Pairing            : Keo

Genre             : Fluff, drablle

Rate                : PG-13
 

 

“Yah, are they out of their mind? Why the bathroom stalls was made by a transparent glass?”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“Yah hyung?? Are you crazy or what?”

“What?”

“Aish hyung don’t need to act innocent! I can smell your fishy idea already. Stop it now or I’m rooming with Hongbin instead!”

“Mwo?? Yah, don’t you ever dare rooming with Hongbin!” Taekwoon big index finger pointing it’s way to Jaehwan.

“Wae? We’re friends.”

“Friends you said? What kind of friends that acting all lovey dovey and touchy touchy with you in our diary, variety show even our concert?”

“What’s wrong with that? We’re just playing around. That’s it.”

“Playing around you said? Oh come on Jaehwan, are you naïve or what? He’s so into you Jaehwan.”

“Who’s into who?”

“Hongbin into you Jaehwan. Oh God, this boy so damn dense,” Taekwoon mentally slap himself.

“Me?”

Taekwoon nod.

“Wae?”

Taekwoon facepalm himself and said,”Lee Jaehwan dear, he likes you damnit! Can’t you make it easier for me to explaining?”

“Ah…” said Jaehwan with his blank face that Taekwoon think so so cute.

“Ah?” Taekwoon shakes his head hard. He really want to push this little guy to the wall and do all the bad things that crossing his mind all the time. Why should he put on such a cute face even in fact he look dumb.

“Keundae hyung, Hongbin is better than you.”

“Are you kidding me?”

“No.”

“I’m better than Hongbin in every aspect you know? I’m taller, more handsome, more mature, cuter, more charming,”

“And more ert.”

“Yes that’s right, more ert,” Taekwoon didn’t even think what sentence that he repeated and keep nodding like an idiot. “What? No. I’m not ert. I’m innocent like a baby.”

“Baby your !”

“Yah!”

“If you’re not ert than why you like this bathroom stalls so much. I know you wanna see me do you?”

“Aish. No I’m not.”

“Aigoo, your eyes say otherwise.”

“So what if I am?”

“ert.”

“Yah, say that one more time or I’ll..”

“You’ll what?”

“I’ll…”

“What?”

Taekwoon grab Jaehwan slim body in his and crush his lips harshly against Jaehwan’s. The younger trying to protest and struggle against the giant body but it’s impossible to run away from this giant grip. Taekwoon push their body to the wall and trap Jaehwan’s small one with his two strong arms. The blonde keep on and the singer lower lip making the younger moan in embarrassment.

“Hy…hyu..hyung..,” Jaehwan trying to push Taekwoon away but it’s no use.

“I told you before, but you didn’t believe me.”

Taekwoon nip at Jaehwan lower lip asking for entrance but the younger didn’t give it. Taekwoon other hand found it’s way on the other back and sneakily pinched his cheek making the singer shriek in an unmanly way ever. And finally Taekwoon tongue has it’s way into the hot and sweet cavern of Lee ing Jaehwan.

After five minutes of kissing, , and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter