Final

Love Is Love

Zico was tired and annoyed. His feet hurt because he had walked for too long and the sun was burning his skin. He wanted to go home but no one seemed to share this idea, in fact his friend were having fun, oblivious of his sufferance.

That was the last time, he swore to himself, that was really the last time he went on a trip with them.

Being the only one single .

He knew it would end like this, with him left alone and everyone else having the time of their life with their boyfriends, but he wanted to visit that natural reserve so bad that he eventually had agreed to go with them.

At the beginning it was fun; he saw two deer, a Manchurian wapiti, a dhole and a Siberian chipmunk and he also hoped to see a leopard cat before the end of the day.

But now he was also really tired and bored because everyone ignored him. B-bomb and U-kwon where listening to music together while chatting softly, Kyung was laughing at Jaehyo because the poor boy was freaking out since his new shoes were soiled with mud and Ji Hoon was taking derp pics with his Taeil.

Zico checked his phone but there was no line so he let his eyes wander to the tall trees and to the little path which was surrounded by many different plants.

 

At one point, he noticed that from the trail started a tight hidden path.

 

Obviously he decided to find out where it led.

 

He walked a few minutes before he reached a large enclosure. The gate was ajar, so maybe someone from the staff was doing some maintenance work. Maybe the staff member was a y lumberjack…

 

And then he saw him.

 

He was perfect.

 

Long skinny legs, thick dark hair, big eyes and an intelligent expression.

 

Everything about him screamed perfection.

 

The more he watched him, the more Zico knew that he would never find anyone better than him. 

 

Was it the kind of love everyone is looking for? The kind of love described in books?

 

Zico thought that yes, it was.  

 

He was the one.

 

 

 

 

That ostrich was the love of his life.

 

 

***BONUS***

 

 

Zico was admiring the results of his perfect plan, which of course had been successful, although it was not easy to carry out.

 

He was very satisfied.

 

 

His thoughts were interrupted by a scream that seemed to come from a fourteen-year-old girl.

Zico turned around to come face to face with a shocked Jaehyo who was screaming at the top of his lungs with wide eyes.

 

A sleepy Taeil appeared at the doorstep yawning.

 

“Is that an ostrich in our living room?” the small boy asked.

 

“Yep”

 

“Did you kidnap him?”

 

“Yep”

 

“Did you make him a kennel with Jaehyo’s clothes?

 

“Yep”

 

“Good”

 

 

pic not mine © 

 

A/N

I don't really know what the is this...

 

Sorry for the mistakes!

I also know nothing about the korean fauna, so sorry if the references are inaccurate