Final

I miss you...

I look at the ground as I walk to school. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I enjoy their blissful company. I arrive at school and take a moment to look at everyone. Everyone is talking to their friends, laughing and playing the ones who aren't talking are on their phones, reading or are too busy to talk to friends because they're finishing last nights homework or project. I smile in spite of myself.

"That looks like fun." I think before looking at my watch and hurry to my locker.

As I out my stuff away and grab the necessary items for my first class I look at my locker neighbor out the corner of my eye I was always just a little intimidated by him. He's way taller than me and you can definitely tell that he works out. I quickly collect my things into my arms and walk into the sea of students as I make way to my first class. Taking a deep breath and open the door to my first class slightly flushing at the looks I receive and quickly walk to my seat. Since our teacher gave us assigned seats I sit in the front and although I hate it, what can I do?

I take out my things I will need and start my work. Slowly the class fills up and I'm alomst done with my first assignment when the teacher walks inside the classroom. She talks to the class but I barely pay attention and as I work on my second assignment wanting to get it over with quickly. By the time she finishes talking I finished my last assignment for the time being and slowly put my pencil down looking up at the board and sighing softly. I reach for my pencil again and on the corner of my paper I write my small letter that will never be sent.

Dear Kyu,

How are you feeling? Are your headaches still hurting you? I wish they would stop I hate seeing you in pain. Yesterday I had my physical education class..it reminded me of how you always told me my locker combination because I always forgot it. You always took good care of me, I tried me best to take care of you  too, but you were always better at it than me. I miss you...you're my best friend that's why I know you're not going to come back. I've already accepted it but that doesn't stop me from missing you and thinking about you everyday. Just take care of yourself, okay? At least do that for me. I miss you.

Sighing I look up as the teacher starts giving over the questions on the assignments. I write the down notes and mark the wrong answers but my mind is wandering. When the bell rings I pack up my stuff and head to my locker again. Someone pushes into me and I stumble a little but shrug it off. There's a lot of kids here of course I'll bump into or be shoved into some of them, but I always say sorry and leave. I exchange me folders and binders for thinner folders and binder. I close my locker and head to my next class. Advanced computer skills.

I walk to my class and look around to see who's already there as I walk to my seat. I put my things next to my computer and sit down. Since I already finished all the assignments that were posted yesterday I can play until a new assignment is posted. Smiling slightly I open up the internet.

"Hey~" I look up and see Sungmin smile at me.

"Hi" Trying not to let my nervousness show and I smile a little before turning my attention to me screen, but I'm no longer smiling to myself.

Sungmin sits next to me since he transferred here. My teacher decided to have me teach him how this class works and all which means he sits next to me..and hasn't moved since even though he's made a couple of friends in this class. It's alright though at least I don't look so lonely. Mrs. Choi tells us to turn around so she can go over an assignment that she'll post in a little. When I turn around I see the back of Donghae and cringe mentally as my head floods with questions.

"Does he remember me? How is he these days? I hope he doesn't remember me." Shaking my head free of those thoughts I focus back on the teacher just to realize she finished talking. Sighing for the nth time I turn back around and go to the assignment that is now posted up and start working on it. When the bell rings I grab my folders and head to my next class. Social studies.

I arrive in the class first as usual and make my way to my seat and start working my mood getting a bit better. This class is my favorite because the teacher is so nice and laid back, but this class has always has it's drawbacks.

"Okay, it's time for lunch." Mr.Lee says after an hour of working.

I groan mentally as I stand up with the others and walk to the cafeteria. This part of the day is absolutely the worst. I would rather be in class because there I can always distract myself with my work but my mind is free to roam during lunch. I order my food politely smiling at the lunch ladies knowing that they give me more food since they like me, I grab my silverware and go to my usual seat. My usual seat is at the end of the table next to a group of guys which all I can say to describe them is that they're far from pure and innocent. I eat quietly wihle looking in front of me since there are glass doors and windows I like to look outside. I space out a lot preferring to think of nothing than something and eventually it's time to leave. After throwing my lunch away I go outside with the rest of my class heading to the classroom. Even though it's optional I choose to walk outside even if it hurts. Sighing softly I walks by myself and get pulled into my thoughts.

 

*Flashback*

Giggling I look at Kyu. "You're cat seems really funny."

Nodding he smiles at me. "Yeah he's really fat too. He needs to lose weight."

He laughs softly and I love hearing that deep, beautiful laugh.

I sigh as we reach the corner. "I don't want to go back there Kyu." Whining a little I glare at the school smiling a little when he chuckles and agrees with me.

"Me too but don't worry I'll be there with you." I smile and nod.

"True, you better not leave me Kyu." I look at him and pout a little.

"I won't I promise."

*End of Flashback*

 

I bite my lip as I approach the all too familiar corner.

"I don't want to go back there Kyu." I mumble to myself as Kyu's face flashes before my eyes and I get a little teary I shake my head a little to remind myself that I'm still at school and it up.

Walking inside the building and into my class I look around and everyone seems so happy finishing their conversations that they had at the cafeteria they're so lost in their own little world that they don't notice Mr. Lee write silent reading on the board. Looking down at the floor I make my way to my desk and sit down. Everything is the same, everyday I go through this pain the few people who actually talk to me gossip about me. I may be quiet but I'm not stupid. On the corner of my paper I write a small note.

"I miss you..." Sighing, I rest my head on my desk and close my eyes faintly hearing the sound of deep, beautiful laugh as a single tear drop down my face.