The Dirty Mission

The Dirty Mission

"Beep, beep" I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. I took it out of my jeans and stared at the screen. It was our boss Yang Hyun Suk. I answered the phone.

"You done there?" he asked with a coldness in his tone

"Yup, his just adding some bonus to make it more beautiful since our client gave us a tip"

"Hmmmm I see when you're done there comeback quickly I have a new cleaning job for the two of you" 

"Yes appa" and he hung up.

"Yah Song Minho why don't you just let the poor guy hit paradise already so we can get our lazy asses up and get going" I shouted to the guy right next to me.

"Hey daisy calm down why need the rush" he said while smirking. 

I took out my 34 caliber pistol and shoot 3 bullets out near his feet, first one was on his left the other two was on his right.

"Woah cupcake calm down your hyung here was just joking "

I shoot another bullet out this time near his brain.

"Hurry up our the next one will go stright down your skull, boss has a new job for us, and I don't want to be late"

"Fine..fine geez your so violent" he paused

The next thing I saw was a cold metal slashing the jugular of the poor almost breathless man and a pool of blood right next to him, seconds later his gone.

"There you go, I just sent him to the place of sunshine and daisies" he said lovingly as if he was just talking to his potted plants when he waters them every morning.
"He was about to hit it anytime soon" he added with a smirk.

We got out of the building as if nothing happened he slung his arms on my shoulders and of course I burshed it off but I was caught off guard when he tightened the grip making me trip and almost chocking me to death. I glared at him but he just laughed it off and even dragged me all the way to the parking lot. We got inside the black car and left, this time his the one driving, I took out my iphone and listened to Taeyang featuring Gd's "stay with me" along the way I was starting to remember the good ol'e days when we only had each other in the streets to survive. We lived like rats flipping trash cans for food there were times that we don't even eat three days straight until boss Yang found us beating some guy on the streets when he tried to took over one of our precious trash cans. He took us in, gave us food and shelter and even some money but it was not for free though, except for the first two weeks of our stay. On the third week he tried to open us the life in the underground and his contributions to it, and as the street children that we were, we already know how life and living worked on that place. He tried to offer us a deal, it was simple we stay with him but at the same time do jobs for him as well and what he meant about were not the normal one's but the one's full of blood, dirt and screams. For the second time around as the street children that we were living with a life etched with starvation it was big opportunity for us not worth of ignoring. We gladly accepted it without even thinking twice about our decision, we also told him that we gotta still need some tutoring since this will be our first time doing this kind of things.

" Of course you gotta need that, I can't risk your lives out there" and that was it. 

Everything happend on just a flash and by the time, we were already doing our own jobs and earning big money solo, partners or sometimes as a team making our boss/foster father proud. Minho hyung and I like to call him as our father especially in front of him because of course he took us under his wing and gave us a better way of living. Along the process of being who we are now we also met three new people except from the old goons boss has. The first one, the oldest in our group whom we also refer as "The Angel of Death" is Kim Jinwoo hyung. We call him as the angel of death because of two simple things one with his beautiful face, his deer eyes and his equally beautiful skin you can say he reassembled an angel and the other thing using this beauty of his, he can kill anybody in a very brutal way. The first time he killed someone was one of the most brutal cases that he did. He took the innards out and hung the poor guy just like a pig in slaughter house that's why I always try to remember not to get fooled by people's looks co'z they might be just like Jinwoo hyung. The next one in addition to our team was Seungyoon hyung whom we call as "The Brain" we actually found him on the streets while trying to run loose from the police officer that was chasing him. Jinwoo hyung grabbed him by the collar and pushed him to the dark alley that we were standing while waiting for boss to come out from the shady apartment where he was having his so called meeting. After that incident Seungyoon hyung never left us especially Jinwoo hyung, he also became the brain of our team being the con-artist genius he is making our group one of the most reliable killing machines while gaining respect and fear from the whole underground community. The last one was Seunghoon the "Sleath King" and sometimes we would call him as the "Information Booth" specializing on bomb planting and stealing. Boss found him on a raid down the west side of our turf, he was one of the push-overs of some of the s that was operating the striphouse that we raided. Out of pity boss took him just like us and he, of course started to work for him in undercovers or giving information that was not very easy to get access. As time passed by those simple sleath skills turned into something terrifying that he got crowned as the "Sleath King" by the old goons. Minho hyung is known as "The Mask" not because he wears a mask when he usher those poor unfortunate souls to heaven but because when he kills someone it would always be mistaken as suicide or it will be pointed to someone else, that's how good he is in covering his work his also quiet of a psycho path just like Jinwoo hyung but not as brutal as him, while me known and feared by the people as "The Silent Death" would love to see people die softly and slowly in a corner. I' m not really big fan of blood fountains and I really hate it when blood stains caught my shirt, it's dirty and disgusting that's why I prefer to poison them,save them from to much blood loss. As far as my reminiscing took me back I didn't notice that we already arraived at the casino where boss main office was.

"Yah Taehyun-ah is there something wrong?" a trace of worrying on Minho's voice

"Ah no nothing I just spaced out a little maybe I'm just kinda tired" I replied

"You sure?" he looked at me while placing his palm on my forehead

"Yeah let's go" I said while brushed his hands off

I felt weird when he placed his hand in my forehead, felt like my stomach was full of caterpillars and centipede wanting to get loose. Actually I've been felling this sensation way back when we were kids, everytime he hugs me, rest his head in my shoulders or just by slinging his masculine arms on me, this sensation never failed to hunt me. I tried to ignore it but as time passed by even the slightest touch of this stupid man makes the ing parasites inside me go berserk causing me to blush.

"Yah you're as red as a tomato right now, are you really sure you're fine?" he asked me again

"Yeah don't mind me" I looked away and tried to cover my face with my bangs.Silence crept to us both until we reach boss office.

"So how was the job boys?" boss asked as if he was just asking his sons their first day of school.

"It was actually pretty nice appa, we played a game called hard to get" Minho hyung said with a grin on his face 

"Yeah it was really amusing we had a little chase and I even used some of my magic potions to slow him down a bit" I added amusingly.

"Whaaaaa sounds like you two really had a fun time together" 

"Yup everything's fun if Taehyun is around" I blushed at what he said.


Then Minho hyung went behind my back and gave me a backhug, he always does that, making me want to jump on a unicorns back and fly with it till we reach the end of the rainbow where the pot of gold lies.

"Yah get off of me you leech" I brushed him off before the caterpillars rip my stomach and get loose 

"Aw you've been so stingy since morning, are you on your period? Does it really hurt that bad?". I ignored him and looked straight to our boss.

"So appa what's the deal this time?" I asked

"Oh yes..yes before I forget.. It won't be just the two of you but the whole team. They had more guys this time, so figures out it will be needing the whole team to clean them off" he said
"You just have to wait for the three to come they will be here shortly and after that we can discuss about your plans" he added

"Wait, wait appa is it Soo Man and his kids again?" Mino hyung said excitedly

"Bullseye Mino bullseye" he paused 
" That piece of crap is giving me a hard time on the . That's why we need to wipe them clean"

30 mins. later and were now complete. 

"Mino-yah I miss youuuuu <3"


"Seunghoon hyung I miss you too..it's only been 3 days but I can't get you out of my head all this time"


"Me too Mino-ya" Seunghoon hyung replied while running animatedly to Mino hyung with his arms wide open


"Oh no.. not this again" I heard Seungyoon hyung mumble under his breath


"Jinwoo hyung I miss you too" Mino hyung exclaimed while looking to Jinwoo hyungs direction.


"Mino I missed you too come to your beautiful hyung and give me a kiss" 


"Ok this is getting out of hand now" I thought so my self and before Mino hyung can even reach Jinwoo hyung and shower him with kisses jumped on his back.

"Yah Jinwoo hyung, Seunghoon hyung you two only missed Mino hyung? How about me?" I really didn't want to in in their little reunion but it's really becoming out of hand so I just did what I needed to do so that it won't lead into something out of plan.

"Aw Taehyunnie we missed you too" Jinwoo hyung said while nuzzling my hair looking like a 5 years old boy

"Aw our sassy princess is jealous co'z I don't really dare to kiss him this days" Mino hyung said then giggled 
Without a word I hit Mino hyungs head hard causing him to flinch in the pain, and almost dropping me on the floor

"Hey guys that's enough flirting for the day appa's here" Seungyoon said while carefully dragging Jinwoo hyung to his side

"Ok boys now that your'e all here let's now talk about what Soo Man and his kids are planting..so that they can rip what they want to sow" boss said happily


We all attentioned our selves and looked directly to boss with our ears full of attentiveness. He started with a brief explanation of how an orifice Lee Soo Man is becoming and after that he started to go down to business, more dirty and bloody than the usual. This time he really wants them eradicated down to the roots. As usual Seungyoon hyung laid out a marvellous plan for us, it was a plan that will accentuate are individual skills and will surely erase Lee Soo Man's existence.

1week later..

"Oh sorry I didn't mean it.. it was so careless of me" I smiled apologetically to the guy with a brown cap who was wearing a black rayban at the same time while picking up my books

"No worries" he replied while smiling back to me

While picking my books he accidentally brused my hands..
"Oh this hands..this very familiar hands..this sensation..here it goes again.. this centipede why can't they give me a break?!" Thoughts were racing inside my head as the guy started to help me get up


"Death" he murmured softly as he helped me stand to my feet bringing me back to reality


"Be careful, don't get really close to the alley's they might just pull you away from me..you know there everywhere" then patted my head and walked away cooly.

"Death the treasure's here" I heard Seungyoon hyungs voice over the earpiece.

"I'm on it" I simply answered and ran as if I was running late for school

"Hey you bastard.. watch where you going you blind "

"Sorry sir I really didn't mean it.. I'm really running late for school" and with that I disappeared in the crowed not minding the curses that was being shoot at me. Im'ma let him curse like there's no end co'z sooner or later he won't even have the chance to move his eyelids when his time is almost done.

"I'm done with stage 1 Brain" I hissed

 
"Good now just continue walking straight and ride on the bus, he knows where to take you" he replied

"King death's done you know what's next right?" 

"Leave it to me brain"I heard Seungyoon and Seunghoon hyung talk over the wireless connection for over ten minutes. It was more about instructions of the place and the endless reminders of the things Seunghoon hyung was supposed do

"Geez brain I'm not an eighty years old guy who needs reminding every 5 seconds"

"I was just making sure King"

"I'm almost done here Brain"

"Good just on time..just keep up your pace"

"Angel, Mask..now it's your time to spread your wings and shower your blessings to humanity"

"Hmmmmmm" was all Jinwoo hyungs reply

"Cut one already" Mino hyung responded

5 minutes later an unexpected happening started to arise 

"Yah Brain they spotted me, their chasing me around..their gonna get me sooner or later think of something"

" I'm sending a backup just do your best not to get caught"

"Death we will proceed to plan b" got down to the cite

"Roger that" I went back to the building where I bumped a certain man before the "cursing man". I went to the left side of the building were the secret passage that Seunghoon hyung made a couple of days ago was located.

" Is everything clear?"

"Yeah clean as "

Everything continued just like what we had in our plan and soon I found my self on the office of Lee Soo Man as I entered the room via vent, I found his secretary stirring on a cup of coffee to be delivered to his majesty

"YAH! Luna where are the files"

"It's in the brown folder sir, the one place above the cabinet"

"And so? do you expect this folder to fly to my hand? bring them to me idiot"

"Ye-yes sir" answered the poor secretary and hurriedly handed the brown folder to his boss leaving the hot coffee on the table. 

"Yah Luna bring me a pain killer my head is aching"

"Yes sir"

Seeing an opportunity to strike I slowly crept to the table where the hot coffee sits. I then slowly drop a vial of one of my favourite poisons "Belladonna" and went back up to the vent.

"Brain I'm done"

"Good now lets move our asses up and save the King, I think they really got him now."

"Brain somethings odd here" I heard Jinwoo hyungs voice

"Why angel what's wrong?"

"It's too quiet here..so far I only just slitted 3 necks"

"Same here too" now I heard Mino hyungs voice this time

"I thought the were many?" now joining in the conversation

"Don't worry I arrange a back-up already so just keep up with your work and don't let your guard down I already lost contact with King I bet they beated him already.

Minutes later the three of us were all walking in the same direction..to Seunghoon hyung. There we found him on a dark corner sitting on a chair chained and beaten to blue. I felt a crunch on my stomach and the urge of shooting those mofos who was just standing there and did this horrible thing to Seunghoon hyung, but I felt a hand squeezed mine..those warm hands again..now calming me, figures out most of Soo Man's men were just waiting for us with Seunghoon hyung thinking of ambushing us. Then Jinwoo hyung came and with this marks the start of our shooting game. Before all the chaos started I slowly made my way near Seunghoon hyungs side and knock off some of Soo Man's men with some arsenic in a needle then unchained him and carried him to our side because he was too weak to walk. After that comes the psycho path Kim Jinwoo who was starting to shoot his baby armalite16 in every direction and was followed by Mino hyung who was as crazy as he was. We were now also accompanied by the guys of our own side. As our shooting game started to go overtime Soo Man's men were moslty on the ground drenched in blood we were about to finish every thing when suddenly we heard a hard thud of a certain body. It was Jinwoo hyung shot and bleeding now lying on the ground I swear to every single soul that my eardrums almost ripped apart when I heard Seungyoon scream..next thud was Mino hyung just like Jinwoo hyung bleeding. By that I just really want to go down on my knees and cry on the scene that I was seeing. The person dearest to me, the person whom I care about the most and the only person that I'm willing to die for is laying on the cold ground fighting for his dear life because of this bastard named Lee Soo Man, on the third bang I luckily dodge the third bullet that was sincerly meant for me.

"Lee Soo Man I'm going to kill you!!!" and there goes another shooting game. Unfortunately out of experience the old guy caught me off guard and was now pointing the tip of his gun on my head

"Now it's time to say goodbye to the world Silent Death" Soo Man said while grinning widly
By this time, desperation and fear ran into my vains,just realizing that what I felt for Mino hyung was not just something, but love, the fear of leaving Mino hyungs side and not to be able to confess my feelings for him made my body shiever.

"I will be giving you time to say goodbye to your friends who will be no dought will follow you sooner"

I looked at Mino hyungs direction, his eyesfull of sadness that was soon filled by tears.

"Hyung the only thing that I want to tell you right now is that I LOVE YOU.. Goodbye hyung" and with that I closed my eyes and waited for the worst too come I even heard Mino hyung screamed in protest for Soo Man to stop..but seconds passed and nothing happend. I opened my eyes and found the old git lying on the floor clutching his own chest, desperatly looking for air

"Finally my Belladonna berries are taking effect and just in time before I even got shot in the head" I thought so my self
"So how does my Belladonna berries taste?" I asked Soo Man but no answer came but insted long breaths of a person who sounded like was dipped in a pool for 3 mins. and seconds later he was gone. I rushed to Mino hyungs side and placed my hands on his pale face. I then got a glimps of Seungyoon hyung running to Jinwoo hyungs side.


" Hyung?! Hyung?! wake up answer me!" there was no answer


"Hyung..hyung wake up! you can't die you can't leave me.. Hyung I love you" this time my face is very close with his tear rushing down my eyes. Then I felt his soft lips pressing on mine making me dumbfounded.

"I LOVE YOU TOO idiot.. and what makes you think that I'll be leaving you..

And he kissed me again..

30 minutes later...

Boooooom a certain building was now buring and was slowly turning into ashes.

 

A/N: So hey guys thats all..I hope you liked it.. I don't really know if I'm going to make a sequel for this but I'm really sure I'll be making a spin-off with the JinYoon couple sooner or later.. :D