FINAL

Finally (Sequel from Hey Baby Girl)
Its already 3 weeks without Steffi.I'm still a normal boy.Practising a lot,Eat a lot,Play a lot.But,I mentally break down.I'm crying all night.Having insomnia and migrain.I just think about her.I don't know what to do.Too hard to forgetting her.I know there's a lot pretty girl,but they're different.Today,I should teach the new member from Korea,also from US.The one that I liked is Ashley.She's pale and tall.Her dance skills not really good,but its extremely beautiful when she takes high note.She's American.But,its hard to close with her.There's a boy that put too much interest on her.I even got a death glare when I touch her hand to fix her mistake.But I don't care.Slowly,I move my heart for Ashley.[2 months later] The member from US gonna have their graduation today.Ashley also gonna join that.And I really love her.She also know that.I ask her to hangout with me before back to US.I grab her hand."Ashley-ya ~ Don't forget me please ... "."Of course I'm not Mark!".I'm so happy to hear that.But,when I decided to buy cotton candy for her,I met someone familiar."Mark!".Oh no,its Steffi.I can't explain anything.I lied my chin on Ashley's shoulder and my hand were on his waist."Mark,who is her?".I keep silent,pretending like I didn't know her.Then,she disappear.Ashley was just silent.She pretend like that things is not real.I'm sorry,Steffi.After hang out with Ashley,I back to School.The Dancing Academy and My school is still in same area.The members from US already back to the Hotel.And the Asian members is still here.Many junior greets me.Well,I'm popular and I'm the lead dancer of the Asian Team.And unexpectedly,Steffi come here.She's practising with my senior,Daniel.They didn't do y dance,but they look a like couple.And I even didn't understand why Yoonha let her boyfriend to dancing with other girl.The dance is over.Then,Steffi walks towards me.But she didn't talk with me and just go away.I feel like I just fall from 3rd floor building.I already said that I love her,but I easily move on others.And Steffi is Jealousy-Typical Girl.I'm trying to accompany her.Slowly,other members is back to the Hotel.And I,Jung,Jason and Steffi were left.I tried to talk to her but she was pretending like super busy and don't have time to talk with me.But she's fangirling with Jung in the corner.When Jung and Jason left the Blue Building(This where the Famous Dancer practising),I lock the door."Why?You mad at me,right?I know you're Jealous.But liking someone is freedom for everyone"."I'm not mad at you.Don't think like that.I should go"."Then explain why you keep disappointing me"."I hate bastard.Understand?"."Hey,I'm not Bastard!"."You lie on me,you cheat on me.Isn't that called Bastard?"."Okay fine,I'll be Honest.I'm not crushing on you.I already forget our old memories"."Okay".She walks to the door and smash the door.[SKIP] I was busy with my Video Game.But,Yoonha and Jieun come to my room."Mark,you should know what happen"."What?"."Don't you know that Steffi is crushing on you?She changed her wallpaper on her phone and its you and her while having the last hang out"."I don't care"."Hey!I swear,you'll never get a Girlfriend!"."Oh".Yoonha hits my shoulder."Jieun takes a knife let me kill this Bastard!!!!!"."Better to go,he changed so far.Let's go".Huftt...Finally,they're go.And its make me unmood to playing video games.I just opened my Gallery.And I just know that Steffi's SNS Avatar is Me.With caption " He surely missing me :') Mark,don't worry! ".But,she changed that with VIXX photo.And she just change it.I'm confused.What to do?I love both of them but I don't want to left one of them.I keep thinking like there has no tomorrow.And I just fell a sleep at 8AM.[14 : 00 AM] I wake up and then Take a bath.When I passed the corridor,no one greet me.Even Junior are not talking with me.I feel like I'm transparent,like no one can't see me.Then,I just go to the park.And I'm thinking what to do.Then,Steffi walk towards me."Mark,please be honest" "About what?" "If you choose Ashley,I'll treat you just like my friend.But if you choose myself,I'll stay for you" "I'll think it later" And she just go.Its make me dizzy.These two girls are part of my life.But if I think it detailed,I should choose Steffi.Because Billy,will protect Ashley from me.Then,with all of these old memories,I choose Steffi.I'm running into the Blue Building.Then,I found her.I pinned her to the wall."Steffi,I'm really sorry for making a big mistakes.I'm sorry for disappointing you.And will you answer my question?"."Yes"."Do you know the question?"."Yes"."Speak that"."Will you be mine?"."Yes,Steffi.I'm completely yours".Then,I kiss her lips slowly.We just smilling since its our first time."Don't worry,Mark.I'm not gonna saw other boys.Except you".And it makes my cheek completely blushing.I love you.