Routine

Just a Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kat POV

       "I will forget" I gasped for air collapsing on the cold hardwood floor of the practice room. I laid there lifelessly, ehausted as I stared at my tired physique wondering how long I was going to keep working myself until I found the closure I needed but still even when I say enough is enough I continue. Every night, these late night practices have became like a ritual to me. Late night wishing that if i'm focused on one simple effort needing task I wont be reminded and tormented of the past. Rarely does it work yet I still do it and yet no matter how hard I try to forget it all comes flashing back.

~*~

"Kat, come on" Weishan sighed as I continued packing my bags for my up coming flight to Korea.

"You know how much this means to me" I set down the neatly folded T-shirt I was about to set into my luggage as I made my way over to him who was sitting on my bed, his hands folded tightly in his lap.

"I know but what about us?" he mumbled staring at the ground as I pulled his hand into mine. Rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb as he looked up to me with that warm gaze of his.

" I will be back sooner or later. You don't need to worry." I smiled lightly laying my head gently on his shoulder "You're the only one I hold truly dear in my heart and you know that besides if anyone did try to steal your place their effort would die in vain"I sighed as he chuckled lightly looking down at our intertwined hand before glancing over at me.

"They better" he laughed as he kissed my temple "I will wait for you"

"You better" I smiled  as he let out a sigh before his phone buzzed and he checked it "Where are you going?" I frowned as he began to sit up and grabbed his jacket.

"I need to head home mom wants me to help her rearrange the living roomsince Yixings not home" I stood up and wrapped my arms around his torso as he stood infront of my bedroom door "I'll take you to the airport tomorrow" he sighed pulling me closer as I buried my face into chest breathing in his deep comforting scent. Oh how I was going to miss this scent, him, and so safe and at home in his embrace.

"You mean Yixing will take us" I chuckled as I crained my neck to catch a glimpse of my boyfriends handsomley featured f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter