Unheard Confession

Unheard Confession

During the camping trip, Chanyeol thought that the younger version was y, but heck, Sungwoo at present is the iest.  Shivers ran down in his spine as he watched Sungwoo’s kissing scene and wondered how it would feel to be kissed like that or more.  He slapped himself mentally to focus back to reality and stop daydreaming.  He was glad when the film switched to Seho being funny.  He badly needed the distraction.

 

He was feeling nervous when he knew that he would be sleeping with Sungwoo inside the tent.  At least back at home, they had separate beds, but here inside the tent, they would be sleeping right next to each other.

 

“Sunbae, I might accidentally cuddle you during sleep,”  Chanyeol warned his roommate.

 

Sungwoo laughed,  “You’re welcomed to do so, Chanyeol, but is that really what you’re worrying about?” The side of his lips turned upwards slightly which could be considered a tiny smirk indicating that he knew Chanyeol was worried about something else.

 

Chanyeol’s mind was in a state of panic.  Should he really tell Sungwoo what he was really worrying about? But it’s embarrassing and it would also equal to confessing about his feelings for Sungwoo too.  “There’s nothing else,” he smiled and tried to act that he was no longer worrying as he busied himself with unfolding his blanket.

 

Sungwoo placed a hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder which made Chanyeol look straight to his eyes.  “You’re not very good at lying, Chanyeol.  We’re going to be roommates for a long time, so whatever it is, please tell me.  I don’t like you being nervous or tense around me.”  He gave Chanyeol’s shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

 

“I’ve been dreaming about you lately.” Chanyeol spoke softly as he looked away in embarrassment.  “They are... um... the adult kind of stuff...” A blush overtook his cheeks. “I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my dreams about you.”

 

“Not at all.  You’re young and .  Everybody goes through that kind of phase.  I just happened to become your object of affection during that phase which I really don’t mind,”  Sungwoo said in an understanding tone.  

 

Chanyeol nodded sadly.  Sungwoo said it was okay, but why does it feel like he was rejected? He couldn’t sleep that well at night at all as he kept on thinking about Sungwoo’s reaction to him earlier.  Then he finally figured out why he was feeling sad.  Sungwoo didn’t really take his feelings seriously and only thought it was just a phase of being young and .  He fell into an uneasy sleep after that.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

In the middle of the night, Chanyeol woke up from being shaken by the shoulders by Sungwoo.  “What is it?” Chanyeol asked, still half-awake.

 

“You were sobbing loudly.”

 

Chanyeol sat up as he placed both hands on his cheeks, feeling them wet from tears.  “Oh. I’m sorry to disturb you.”

 

“What were you dreaming about?”

 

Chanyeol’s mind cleared up and realized that his confession of dreaming about Sungwoo was actually just a dream.  “I-I can’t remember.”  He lied because he was afraid of Sungwoo’s reaction if he told the other about his dream.

 

Sungwoo clearly didn’t believe in Chanyeol’s words, but he decided to let it go.  “Let’s go back to sleep.”

 

When they went back to lying down, Sungwoo wrapped his arms around Chanyeol.  He noticed how Chanyeol tensed for a moment before relaxing and scooting closer to him. He felt the coldness of Chanyeol’s cheeks from dry tears against his chest.  His hand rubbed on Chanyeol’s back comfortingly.  After a minute or two, Sungwoo could hear Chanyeol snoring softly.

 

“Chanyeol, I hope you’ll only have good dreams this time. I love you.”

 

THE END

 

A/N: Hurray for the successful Sungwoo/Chanyeol fic~!!! I think this fic is probably the first one for this pairing in asianfanfics~ Correct me if I'm wrong though~ Hehehe~ 

Comments please~!!!! Inspire me to write more for this pairing~!!!!

I also kept on wondering what should this pairing's name be... SungYeol or ChanWoo  are names of other idols/pairing it seems.. hahaha~