The Academy

「 YGGDRASIL ROLEPLAY 」 ┊٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و CLOSED | It was fun being with you guys! Till next time!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YGRP
ACADEMY (LEARN, MASTER, EXCEL) ESTABLISHED IN 2014
BY GUARDIAN JUSTRICH

©
 

TheAcademy

 

the academy.

The roleplay is a mythical place, in the 20th century,2014, that uses special abilities, or powers. STUDENT! do you seek for power or perhaps TO master your abilities? then this is the right place for you! The order of the guardians built the academy in the sanctuary core for people who wants to learn the arts of magic, OR handle a weapon properly and more.

There are two openings for you in here, you could be a student or a teacher (instructions for aspiring teachers, to follow). If you want to enroll as a student in the academy please add this to your application form:

Academy (teacher/student): (optional)
Prefered insturctor:
Classes wanted to enroll:

if you are done with the application, please wait for further announcements from the academy. Students can choose their instructor. there would be a negotiation or contract, with your preferred instructor, this would be regarding your schedules for their time availability with yours. so it won't be a hassle teaching and learning. your number of sessions will depend on your schedules, or simply depending on the instructor's day availability.

simple rules for students who will be applying in the academy. first. you need to respect everyone in it, respect is a total must, that includes the no bashing rule. second. be punctual with time, if ever you are late with your sessions, at least give a very valid reason. make sure that you will catch up with what you might miss. third. you are not allowed to use your powers outside the academy. fourth. you are not allowed to flirt with your instructors (cause this things are possible). lastly. failure to abide to these rules are punishable by your instructors and head masters. if you have more questions please seek for the guardians.

How can a student/ instructor attend his/her class?

• First about the instructor's availability, a student must settle schedules with his/her preferred instructor. if things cannot be settled with you and your instructor make sure to seek for a guardian's help.

•For instructors, you'll be the one responsible to tag your student's in a post in the academy group.

• for student, you are oblige to attend your class.

• instructors can decide on what to teach. for example your free days are Monday and Thursday. in Monday you'll teach hand to hand comBAT and in Thursday you'll teach alchemy. it could also be simultaneous at the same time. it's up to you, good luck!

 

missions & quests.

Missions and quests feature of the role play, provided by the academy and the order of the guardians, are for people who got nothing to do. this is provided for the sole purpose of killing boredom.

there are different types of missions/quests, offered to a student/teachers (Yes teachers can particiapte too) depdening on their class level or social level of superiority. a mission/quest can only be obtained, depending on the requirements it requires. (sample will be given don't worry.)

A student or a teacher can submit a request for missions, depdening on their ranks, and they can also submit a quest form to ask some people to run their errands for them. Missions are done in groups, yes in groups, why? because going alone is boring and not yet possible. there are no solo missions given. and the guardians believe that no man is an island (guardian reasoning  Level : suho XD /shot/)

 

sample mission form.

MISSION REQUEST FORM

Name of requestor:

Requirements for the mission

Class: Freshmen Rank: S

Number of people: 2 - 3

Others: None

description:

There has been an anomaly in the tree root, we need some people to investigate, the place this instant, reports says that there has been a darj fog roaming around the area, please be safe, good luck!

Task: to investigate the area and return with reports.

Reward: 300,00 Yg(stands for Yggdrasil Gold)

 

Sneak peak.

So what can you learn inside the academy? and what can you expect in it? here are somethings you might learn, and things that you should know about certain things when you are around the Worlds. Advice that might help you in someway? (please feel free to drool about Jack Frost /shot/)

Let's start.

Flying, I think this would be the best one to teach but hardest to learn. The most difficult one to do, for people who don't know how to.

Dark arts, deadly spells, incantations, and one of the most powerful, yet tricky things to learn

Archery, yes we don't only teach magics here but also weaponry especially Bows and Arrows. People with great marksmanship are best suited for this kind of weapon (Katniss agrees).

hand to hand combat? lmao I think things got legit over here, anyway I think this still counts

Learn how to wield big weapons despite your size, especially magical weapons.

Summoning techniques, special this kind.

WIELD, or control elemental magics.

Words of avice.

Always be prepared, that's the greatest tip of all!

Do not blast people with magic when you are angry. /winkue/

Never show your back to an enemy, don't be like jack students. definitely the stupid mistake that you'll ever do!

Lastly, do not be greedy with Missions just to rank up, always do it in the nice way

 

Last words of advice.

YEAH SNAPE NOT A GOOD EXCUSE, students if you have any questions about the academy you could ask the head master about it. and always listen to Fat Amy!   and no snape is not teaching in the academy, thank you very much. work hard!

“Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter