Dont You Love Me?

Fragile Diary

*****

The weather was windy and cold. It was in the afternoon,the sky seemed to rain. A girl with short-black hair sat on a bench. She was wearing black shirt and grey skirt. But her sneakers were blue. A tiny tear rolled down her beautiful eye slowly,her sight was pretty blank.

Sounds of steps started walking to that girl,slowly,as she wiped her tear.

"Hey...."someone greeted her. It was a boy. With black hair. And shaky hands. Or shaky body.
"You said we got to talk,"said the girl,looked directly to the boy's eyes.
"Listen— i know you were so angry and disappo—"
"Who would not?"

A creepy silence appeared.

"Im sorry,"the boy knelt down in front of the girl,saying sorry sincerely. The girl started crying silently,she held her pathetic side very hard.
"I think— i think—"something stuck on .

The boy knew what the girl was gonna say,he looked up at the girl with hoping face.
"No,Hwangjo. No,"he said,tears rolling down his good-looking face. The girl named Hwangjo looked away.
"I think— our relationship has to be ended now,"saying Hwangjo,with her cracked voice.
"B-but,i want to defend our relationship..."
"I see there's nothing to be defended about,Yoongi-ya..."

Yoongi choked. He didn't believe it.

Hwangjo stood up,giving a fragile smile to Yoongi.
"So.... Im going,"Hwangjo looked down,she walked away from Yoongi.

"Hwangjo,stop! Please,im sorry. Im so sorry. I know i always do something stupid,i often neglect you... But please don't go.. I love you,i really really love you!"Yoongi stood up and shouted. Hwangjo cried loudly. She touched her chest,feeling the pain started to drown her.
"Don't you love me?!"Yoongi screamed. Hwangjo looked at him with wet and teary eyes.
"I love you...."she replied slowly.
"Then please defend this relationship!!!"Yoongi said,he tried to hold Hwangjo's hand but she pulled it.

"There are some times... When you just appreciate something after you lose it,"Hwangjo said.
"You know it hurts you!"Yoongi bit his lower lip,he was very sad and angry.
"Yes,you hurt me!"Hwangjo shouted.
"Allow me to change! I can change!"Yoongi cried,"you smile.... but your heart is bleeding."

Hwangjo smiled even more.
"Next time...."she said,"please appreciate something you have before it becomes something you had."

Then Hwangjo ran away while crying. Rain started to fall,and Hwangjo's step slipped on something muddy and she fell.

Hwangjo cried even more. She was wet because of the rain,and all of her body was dirty by the mud. Her knee bled.

And the worst was,

Her heart broke.

*****

"It's okay to cry,"Eunji said while wrapping bandage around Hwangjo's wound.
"I don't feel like crying,"Hwangjo replied.
"There are times when pain feels so hurtful the point that the tears even can't fix it,"Jieun said but Eunji glared at her immediately,giving her you-never-make-everything-better face.

"Jieun's right,though,"Hwangjo smiled a little. Eunji released a sigh.
"How could he..."she mumbled.

"I think it's the best decision ...."Jieun said,laying her head on Hwangjo's pillow and looking at the ceiling of Hwangjo's bedroom,"... for Hwangjo to break up with him."
"Jieun!!"Eunji shouted. Hwangjo released a sigh,she laid on her bed and drowned her face to the fluffy pillow.
"You need to be alone?"Jieun asked,she felt guilty,"im sorry—"
"It wasn't a big deal,"Hwangjo replied and gave her a smile before she drowned her face to the pillow again.
"I think Jieun and i will go home now,"Eunji said,ignoring Jieun who gave her the but-we-just-came-here-like-ten-minutes-ago face.

Hwangjo rubbed her face and looked up to Eunji and Jieun.
"No guys. Im okay,stay here,"Hwangjo sat.
"No,it's not your 'okay' situation,"Eunji smiled,then she patted Hwangjo's  shoulder,"take a rest,okay?"
Hwangjo gave her friend a cracked smile,"sure. I'll call you guys later."
"Sure,that's good,"Jieun smiled.

"Good evening,Hwangjo,"Eunji opened the door,and before she walked out,she said,"everything happened for a reason."

Hwangjo waved at them and she threw herself to the bed.

"No,please don't cry for love...."she whispered to herself,and she accidentally remembered all the things she and Yoongi ever had.

But then she smiled at how stupid she was.

*****

"Hi everyone,im Shin Hwangjo,"Hwangjo smiled widely and bowed to everyone in the room.
"Hello Hwangjo!!"everybody replied her nicely. Eunji smiled and ran her fingers through Hwangjo's shoulder.

"Hwangjo likes photography so much but she never shows it,she's kinda shy with her potentiality,"Eunji said,as Hwangjo glared at her,"we're all here to learn,right?"
"Yeah!"everyone said.
"Thank you,Eunji,"Hwangjo whispered.
"Youre welcome,"Eunji chuckled.

"Hey guys,i have this new technique of taking better photo of something bright..."a boy with red hair and long legs stood up. Everyone paid attention to him. Hwangjo released a sigh and walked to an empty chair beside a boy with brown hair.

"Excuse me,is this chair taken?"Hwangjo asked nicely to the guy. The guy that wearing black t-shirt and trendy jeans turned his head to Hwangjo and smiled.
"No,have a seat,beautiful,"he said nicely. Hwangjo chuckled and sat down.
"Thank you."

"What's your name?"asked the boy,he ran his fingers through his messy and wet-looked hair.
"Shin Hwangjo,"Hwangjo offered her hand and the boy shook it,"you?"
"Yoongi... Min Yoongi. What a weird name,isn't it?"Yoongi chuckled. Hwangjo simpered and shook her head,then she paid attention to the red-haired boy in front of the room.
"His name is Kim Taehyung,"Yoongi explained,"he is my bestfriend."
"I see,"Hwangjo smiled and pointed at Eunji,"she is my bestfriend."

"Ah... Eunji..."Yoongi nodded,"by the way,you look so cute."
Hwangjo chuckled and blushed a little.
"Thank you,"she said.
"We should go out together,"Yoongi smiled.
"I- i would like to,"Hwangjo looked at him and gave her sweetest smile. Her heart beat very fast.

"Psh,"Hwangjo simpered,rolling on her bed. She looked at the ceiling.
"We should go out together,"Hwangjo chuckled in painful feelings,"you said that to 50 other girls."

Tears started falling down. Hwangjo's teeth gritted. She wasn't sad,she was mad.

"Okay guys! I guess our times start running out... See you next week!"Jongdae,the leader of Seoul's Beauty Photography Club,smiled and waved. Hwangjo stood up.
"Wait Hwangjo— im gonna go to the toilet first. Is it okay?"Yoongi asked.
"Of course,"Hwangjo chuckled.
"Wait here,"Yoongi smiled and went to the restroom.

Hwangjoo looked at Yoongi's seat. There was Yoongi's phone. He accidentally left it.
"Ugh— reckless,"Hwangjo chuckled,she put the phone up. Suddenly she became curious.
"Sure— im extremely curious,"she smiled mischeviously and opened Yoongi's phone,and his messages.

She shouldn't had done it,but she did.

'Bang Min Ah

Have you eaten,oppa? :)

                         Of course ;) how about you?

Not yet:(

                         Should i feed you my dear? ;) '

Flirty. Yoongi was flirty.

Hwangjo frowned as she looked to about 35 conversations between Yoongi and other girls.

 

Hwangjo wiped her tears,then she walked to the balcony. Cold wind blew softly. She closed her eyes,inhaled and exhaled repeatedly.

[August 10th]

.... I have never felt so stupid. Our relationship didn't even last for 1,5 months. Few days ago was our 1st month.
"Don't you love me?" was what he said. I should've been the one who asked that.
"Dont you love me?"

.

.

.

To be continued.

 

So hows this 1st part? I will tell about Hwangjo's love story with Yoongi slowly,step by step! I hope you like it >,<