To the rescue

Find You.

 

Kai. Wait, why am I trying to remember his name? Babo Hyo, she sighed.

She was looking around until she spotted Min with a really good-looking blonde guy. He must have said something really funny because she tilts back her head and laughs her girly flirtatious laugh.

This girl, here I am spilling drinks on myself and she’s having the time of her life.

“Hey,” she calls Min.

Min looks back, “Hyoyeonnie! I’ve been looking for you!”

Sure… “Wae?”

Min smiles sheepishly, “I want you to meet someone..” she looks over the blonde-haired guy.

He steps closer until I can see his face clearly. Oh wow.. he’s REALLY good-looking. Where the hell did Min pick this one up?

“Hi, I’m Suho,” he smiles and offers his hand.

“Ah… Hello, my name’s Hyoyeon,” she shakes his hand while she looks over at Min smiling at her mischievously. “Should I be asking how you two met or…?”

“I’ll tell you another time,” Min winked. “Let’s go dance!!”

“What the hell this girl didn’t even notice what happened to my dress, aish,” she muttered to herself.

 

 

It was pretty crowded in the dance floor. The usual bumping into people and the occasional pushing.

“So… anyone cute?” Min whispers to Hyo.

Kai.. “No,”

“Come on, it’s been, what, four months since… you know. It’s about time you go back to your fun self!”

“I’m trying,” Hyo sighed.

“Well, try harder,” Min looks around, “HEY! DO YOU MIND DANCING WITH MY FRIEND?” she shouted to the guy.

The guy looks back and give Hyo a stare down, he comes closer.

“What the hell Min,”

“Sorry! Trying to help here,” Min smiled innocently and walks away with Suho.

The guy starts dancing behind Hyo and puts his arms around her waist.

Okay… this is weird. But Hyo ignores it. She’s trying to have fun like Min said.

“What’s your name?” the guy whispers to her ear.

“Hana,” Hyo said.

“You’re really pretty,”

“Uhh..” the guy turns Hyo around and leans in..

Hyo turns her face to the side, “What’s wrong?”

“Uh.. I think I saw my friend,” Hyo started walking away and looks back to see the guy following her. Oh my God. She doesn’t see Min or Yuri around. She stops.

“Found them?” the guy said in an annoying voice, “They’re just around here, you’ll find them later.”

He pulls her closer and tries to kiss her, Hyo tries to push him back, “Stop,”

“Why?”

Hyo struggles to get away from his grip, she trips and steps back, the guy grabs her hand, “Ow!”

“What’s going on here?” shouts someone.

Hyo looks back. No way.

“Let go of her,” he grabs Hyo’s hand.

“Who the hell are you?” asks the other guy.

“I’m her boyfriend, . Now, you let go of her or I’ll punch your face,” the guy threatens.

The other guy backs away and leaves.

What is he doing?

“Are you okay?” he asks.

“Y-yeah. Thanks,”

“So, since I practically saved your life there… how about that dance?” he smiled winningly.

Hyo can’t help herself but smile back.

Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:here's for the one who requested MinxSuho hahaha :)