Chapter 1: My Childhood Friend.

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 : My Childhood Friend. 

 

 

Jaejoong moved in hurry making breakfast for his favorite flatmate Yunho, as he watched him from the kitchen running in every possible direction, dashing to complete his morning ritual: taking a fast shower, wearing his attire and arranging the manila folders into his case just to reach his job in time.

"Here is your breakfast, Hyung." Said Jaejoong, still half asleep.

 

"Later. I should leave now otherwise I'll be late for my first day of work." Replied yunho while putting his shoes on.

 

"But.."

 

"No buts. I'm sorry Joong-ah." Yunho apologized as he pinched the other boy's cheek gently,  trying to ignore his sad expression and beautiful rosy pout. "I'll get going now! Bye." He yelled as he rushed toward the door, waving his hand after he took a bite from the apple he took earlier.

 

"Euh.. Good luck with your new job. I'll enjoy my breakfast... Alone." He replied sadly, his voice fading to a murmure by the end of the sentence. 

 

 

 

 

Life isn't as bad as we think it is. At the moment you hit rock bottom, lose hope in life and feel totally helpless, you may, by meer coïncidence, meet the most important person in your life, the one who will change your whole life and make its bitter taste into a sweet one, letting you experience the real happiness and live every second feeling extremely blessed. You may think that it is impossible and only happens in dramas, but that's what happened to those two "friends".

 

Twelve years ago, only three days before his eighth birthday, Jaejoong lost the only person he had in this life, the man who raised him without expecting any pay back, and concidered him as his own pprecious child. 

That day, Jaejoong was waiting excitingly for his daddy to comeback from work to tell him about how good he did in school, how his teacher kept praising him, and show him the prize he got for being such a good student. But in seconds, all this happiness and this excitement faded, for a pure feeling of sadness and lost to take over the kid's heart and soul, the moment he saw some strangers carrying his father. The man was struggling with death, but that didn't stop him from smiling at his son until his last breath.

At that exact moment, Jaejoong knew that he lost something, and that his life will change completely, but he couldn't understand why, nor accept the fact that his father died. He kept telling himself that his father was busy with work that's why he couldn't reach him. He kept waiting for him on the couch until he felll asleep, kept rushing into his father's bedroom every morning to wake him up but found nothing for a good three weeks, until that moment they made him leave the house, and called him a stupid ignorant who will spend his life waiting for his dead father.

He sat in a corner near what he used to call home, hugging his belonging, or to be exact, what was left of them, watching from afar the other kids playing and laughing, shooting him disgusted looks whenever he approached them, telling him that they don't want to play with a homeless abandoned kid.

Days passed and he has no other choice but to beg for food, but the beautiful creature he was, there was always some beggars who tried to get advantage of him, harass him or try some naughty moves on him but in vain. It's true that Jaejoong was still young and knew nothing about life, but his deceased father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter