Angels?

Power Of Four Charmed Parks

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1ObAdJCz3qS2KG8P0WDr                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1QGGAczslPF-ki3hPbPK


   RIIIIINNNGGG went Sojin's clock. She groaned and hit it as hard as she could. She sat up and looked around. She swore she felt a presence before she woke up. She shrugged it off. She was still pretty freaked out about what happened last night. She advised her sisters not to mess with the book again, she will get rid of it. She quickly took a shower and got dressed. She sped walked to the attic and closed the door behind her. Curiosity getting the best of her she looked throught it a little. There were directions on how to create potions and tells you about animals-no... fictional creatures. Demons, warlocks, and other stuff. She shook her head. It was ridiculous. Why would her grandmother keep something so creepy and suspicious. Then again why wouldn't she. She loved her grandmother very much, but she always thought she was a little creepy. Always paranoid and what not. Sojin closed the book and turned around. She turned to see a man. He had on all white and he was looking at her expressionless.

''Hello Sojin.'' He greeted her in a deep voice.

''W-who are you?!'' She ask backing up. She raised the book in the air being ready to throw it at him. How was he? How did he know her name? How did he get in the house? What if he already killed her sisters?! She gasped at the thought. ? Murderer? Thief? he walked over to her emotionless.

''D-don't come any closer!'' She stuttered. Like he didn't hear her he continued to walk over to her. She threw the book aiming for his head, but he cought it with one hand. She looked around the room. Not knowing what else to so she ran towards the windows. He stopped when he was directly in front of her. She closed her eyes whating for something painful.

''I'm not gonna hurt you Sojin.'' he said. She opened her eyes to look at him.

''What do you want? how did you get in here? Who-no what are you?'' She bombarded him with questions.

''Call me Leo, for now.  I am a whitelighter, I came to help you and your sisters.'' he replied.

''What? A whitelighter? Help me and my sisters, with what? We can solve the fighting ourselves!'' Sojin says. She frowns when he starts to chuckle.

''Whats so funny mister?'' She asked glaring aat him.

''You. Your cute, real cute.'' he says chuckling.

''Shuddup and tell me what you want!'' She shouts at him.

''I came to help you with your powers and-''

''Powers? We certainly don't have powers! You've got the wrong people.'' Sojin says. He shakes his head.

''If you read this book,'' he began holding the book up.

''Many of your questions will be answered. You come from a generation of witches.''

''What?'' Sojin ask.

''When Jiyeon read that quote yesterday she awakened your powers. All witches have one or two. Your grandmother and mother never wanted for you to live like a witch so they hid it from you guys. There are more secrets to come, but I'll let you process what I told you just now.'' he says. Throughout the whole thing hung open. This was too much. First weird things happen last night and then some angel guy comes to tell her shes and her sisters are witches with supernatural powers! She sighs and rubs her head. Praying it wouldn't explode by he end of the day.

''So...say we do have powers-''

''You do.'' he says. She glares at him.

''What are the powers? And what is a whitelighter?'' She ask.

''Telekenisis, telepathy, and to freeze objects and people. Thats what you guys will start out with that is. There will be more powers, but thats the first.'' He replies.

''So...who's got what?'' He shrugs.

''Whitelighters are former humans who are given a second chance at life in order to serve under an angelic group called 'The Elders' as guardian angels for good witches and other future whitelighters. We can teleport ourselves, humans, and objects. Heal people, turn invisible, manipulate light, create small illosions, but it drains energy, and can only be killed by the poison of Darklighters.'' Leo says.

''So..your our..guardian angel?'' Sojin ask. He nods. She blinks a couple of times and shaked her head.

''No, what am I doing?! Believing you? get out! Stay away from me and my sisters! I don't care what you are, but come back here and I will find a way to kill you!'' She threatened him. She looks away from him.

''Arasso, but I'm not promising to stay away from you guys. Just call when you need me.'' he says. Not hearing any foot steps she turned back to where he was, but when she looked her was gone. book left at the table.

''What the...''

 

 

 

 

 

Yea so thats Leo! I couldn't help the Leojin feels! Anyways will update as soon as possible. Comment, subscribe, and upvote! See you my lovely's!